Happy Birthday!

"We do both Sara, We rescue our friend AND start eating minus cake" Willow laughed and placed a hand on her stomach which was grumbling from all the work and decorating. "Im hoping my cake won't fall" Willow glanced anxiously towards her creation, although it'll forever remain upright, all the activity in the room could make it go limp.

She Smiled to evryone at the room, she was enjoying the busy and happy atmosphere.

Amanda laughed at the conversation the others were having as she hung up a few more colorful decorations on the walls. "Well, I think we have enough decorations so I'll help out with food now." She moved over to the food table. She put the pretzels first, then candies, then baked goods. She kept the cake where it was, she didn't want to drop it while moving it. Amanda also thought it looked fine where it was. Then there was another table for drinks. She put all the sodas, then other drinks.

Alexia turned away fro the wall where she hung her last decoration and examined the room. She joined the group of people who were helping with the food. Laughing at Sara's joke Alexia helped a girl she did not know called Amanda with some of the food and drinks. When she was done she looked arround the room at everything they had done, It looked really great! Hopefully Roze would arrive soon.

OOCOut of Character:
OMG. I'm SO sorry guys! Super busy lately! SO SO SO SORRY!

Roze ran down the hallway as fast as she could. She couldn't believe she was so late. And for her own party, too. "Gods, I'm such a loser!" She scolded herself. She had been running late all day. She woke up super late becuase she had stayed up all night working on homework and other things. Then, that threw her off schedule for the rest of the day. Completely off.

She burst through the doors and nearly collapsed. She was so tired.
"I am SO sorry! I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I'm this late. I can't blame you if your mad at me. I'm always late whenever we hang out. Oh, gods." The apologies rushed out of her mouth (or as fast as they could at the moment with her breathing deeply with every couple of words). She dramatically layed herself on the ground to breathe for a moment, and then she looked back up at everyone. Her eyes grew wide. There were cakes and treats and all kinds of good-looking things all around. She was stunned.

"Did you guys make this stuff?" She asked as she stood up. "It looks amazing!"

Willow was finishing adding small glitter starts on the table to make things sparkly when a breathless Roze ran through the doors;

"ROZE! HI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! UH...SURPRISE!" She fumbled in her pocket for the party popper and popped it.
The surprise idea backfired and instead of surprising Roze, Roze Surprised her.

"Glad you could make it, we were getting worried about you! but now that your here! We can start your Birthday Party!" Willow smiled and walked to her satchel and got out a small gift; "I didn't get you much. But I hope you like it!"She handed Roze a small silver gift bag; Hoping that she'll like it. Despite the incredible short amount of time, she had to get her uncle send something from Dunedin and all the Cake decorating ingredients.

"Anyway, it's a good thing you caught us now, we were about to start eating. But now we don't have to, because first YOU have to blow out the candles on THAT cake" She pointed to the massive three tiered cake behind her.

</FONT>
silver-charm-bracelet.jpg

Silver Charm Bracelet
<FONT font="Georgia">
sterling-silver-red-enamel-with-green-cz-rose-charm-p57190-3-1.jpg
Rose Charm
2009119192133_1.jpg
Star Charm
195644_1171914551.jpg
Present Charm

Shiloh looked up from the table as she heard whom she assumed to the birthday girl. She turned to her and smiled as she flopped onto the floor and apologised to everyone. She walked up to her and hugged her randomly. They'd never met but she'd been invited to the party and so she'd bought a present as it would have been rude to show up with out one. "We've never met, I'm Shiloh, here" She said as she handed the girl a card and two decorated boxes.
red-rose-birthday-lg.jpg
Birthday-presents-happy-birthday-fanpop-users-586961_600_514.jpg
single_rose_necklace_015.jpg
rose-ring.jpg
"I didn't know what you would like, so I just got you these, I only knew that your name was Roze" She said as she shrugged.

Vayne was busy with the foods when the birthday girl suddenly burst into the room.

"er... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROZE!" He said much loudly as he looked for the party popper. They were supposed to be the one to surprise Roze but it seems that they were too engrossed with the preparations. In the end, they were the one that were surprised rether that them surprising Roze.

"Jeez... It is really great that you came, and don't worry, we're not mad at you being late, at least, we were able to prepare this place!" He added enthusiastically as he search his pocket for his gift for Roze.

"This is not much, but I hope that you will like it." He said with a smile as he handed a small box to Roze.

Plastic-gift-box2.jpg

Black-Butler-Cosplay-Pocket-Watch-23569-4.jpg

Willow laughed and looked at everyone scrambling around to give Roze their gifts.

Smiling, she went back to her satchel, got out some candles and stuck them on top of the massive cake; "Okay, does anyone here know how to light these candles?" She laughed, Being a witch, she knew she'll learn the spell for fire eventually.

OOCOut of Character:
If you haven't done so yet; Can you please do my Relationship form. You can update it too, if you need to.

"I don't really know the spell for that Willow...sorry.." Vayne said apologetically when Willow asked them if anyone know how to light the candles. Despite of being a half blood, he's actually new with things like being a wizard.

OOCOut of Character:
Can you do my relationship form too? :)

"Roze!" Sara grinned, turning around quickly and falling off the chair. "Opps" She cringed. "Aw no worries, we were getting ready and we wouldn't have been ready if you'd been on time, so really you're doing us all a favour." She raised an eyebrow and continued "Now, I got you some presents...I just have to find them...." She had forgotten completely where she had put the gifts. "Ohh presents where are you?" She called, then she saw them in the corner and picked them up, bringing them over to Roze. "Here you go your highness."

70471771.jpg

72880607.png
68687203.jpg
41884192.jpg

(OOC:yeah, if you haven't already please do my relationship please.)

Kayden stood awkwardly off to side once Roze joined the party. He didn't actually know the girl, but he did know Shiloh and Sara, who was the one who invited him. He sort of knew Kate, but that was it of the people he knew at the party. "Uh, Hi Roze, I'm Kayden, I'm friends with Sara and Shiloh. Um Sara invited me, and I thought you might like theses for your birthday. They were handmade by some women in my Native American tribe back home," he said shuffling his feet around as he held out a neatly wrapped package.
0710091159.jpg

104_3201.jpg

Alexia smiled sweetly when she figgered out who it was that entered the room, "Hello Roze, My names Alexia" Alexia introduced herself. Walking foward awkwardly She quickly looked through her bag "Here" She smiled pulling out the thing she was looking for "I know you dont know me, and I dont know you, but I wanted to give you something ... It's just a little something I got back home in France for moments like this .... I ... I hope you like it" She stopped herself from talking, blabbing on was something she always did when she felt awkward. With a last smile and handed over the PRESENT and took a few small steps away.

Kate looked over her shoulder and saw Roze burst into the room out of breath she quikly got a popper and pulled the little string "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROZE"Kate shouted she went over to Roze and gave her a hug and her present "I hope you like it"She said "You have come at a very good time we were about to start eating"Kate said walking back to the table

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry Roze the picture wont come..I'll tell you what it its a silver rose pendant and a rose braclet

Amanda watched everyone rush up to the birthday girl and give their gifts to her. She walked over to the birthday girl. "Um, hi," she said. "I'm Amanda. Kate invited me. But don't worry, I brought presents." She pulled all four boxes out of her pocket and gave them to the girl. Then, she walked to the food table. As she did so, she brushed against Vayne and blushed. After this, Amanda walked the rest of the way to the food table quickly.
handmade-ethnic-decorative-pink-box.jpg
necklaces1.png

Pink Necklace
button-bracelet-red-yellow-orange.jpg

Button Bracelet]
CGJ6R_5_221005-2T.jpg

Blue and Green Earrings
R585PURPLE.jpg

Purple Rose Ring

Vayne smiled serenely as he watched everyone surround Roze as they give their gifts to her. Deep inside, he was really delighted to have friends like them and he was sure that Roze might be feeling the same too. He looks intently at the group as he promised himself that he would never forget this wonderful day ever.

As he just stood there, looking at the group, he felt someone brushed passed him, he noticed that it was Amanda, the girl that Kate had invited into the party.

Vayne thought that Amanda is an interesting girl and that she's fun to be with. As she brushed against him, he noticed her face redden a little. Worried that he might have done something to upset her, he approached her.

"Hey there, are you alright?" He asked with a worried tone.

Amanda's face turned a deeper shade of pink. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said in a bit of a higher voice than normal. "W-why would I not be fine?" She hoped that Vayne wouldn't notice her stammering. Amanda looked around quickly for anything to say. Here eyes fell on the cake. "I've really always wondered what kind of cake most people like," she said quickly. "I mean, I'm a big fan of chocolate cake myself. But I'm not that much of a picky eater. I mean, I like pretty much any cake."

Willow prepared the cake for Roze, she hummed a little tune as she worked.

She picked up on Amanda's comment about cake; "Well Amanda, your gonna love this. This cake here" Willow pointed to the first big cake that was sitting on the bottom; "Is a chocolate mud-cake which is pretty much dark chocolate, chocolate buttercream and chocolate chips, this one here..." She pointed to the second tier, " Is one of my favorites - White chocolate, vanilla creme and Raspberry ripple cake and lastly that one" Willow stuck a few candles on the top tier of the cake, ready for the candles to be lighted; "...is a surprise" Willow grinned, she liked keeping surprises.

She knew that the top tier of the cake was just your plain old boring Birthday Cake, but what the guests didn't know is that she made the insides of the cake to appear like a rainbow. One rainbow cake, one cake that they wouldn't dream up of She smirked. She liked surprises....and people's reactions.

Vayne smiled when he had heard that Amanda was fine and that he had done nothing to upset her. But still, he felt that something might be bothering her, and he's hoping to know that, he wanted to help if he can.

"Good to hear that you are fine, Anyways, I like chocolate too Amanda, anything with chocolate really..."He said, dismissing the previous thoughts in his mind. He had always loved sweets, his parents had often reminded him to control that. He smiled slightly when he remembered that memory.

"Really Willow, you really love surprises don't you?" He added with a grin when Willow told them the flavors of the cake.

"I can't wait to eat some of that cake"Kate said looking longingly at the cake "I love suprises too"Kate said she was kinda getting a tad bit hyper because it was a party

Amanda smiled a little. "Sounds great," she said. "I can't wait to eat it. It looks seriously delicious." She was going to move closer to the cake, but decided that it might seem rude. So she stayed where she was.

"Yep, looks delicious indeed..." Vayne said with a huge smile... "Are we going to sing Happy Birthday?" He asked to no one in particular. He's really looking forward to eat and taste the delicacies that everyone had prepared.

Kayden looked over at the cake and felt his stomach growl. "Uh, yes let's do so, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Roze, Happy Birthday to you!" He said starting off the song, hoping others would join him in the singing so he wasn't a loner.

Amanda joined in as someone started singing "Happy Birthday". "Happy birthday to you, cha cha cha! Happy birthday to you, cha cha cha! Happy birthday dear Roze, cha cha cha! Happy birthday to you, cha cha cha! Ooh la la! Funky chicken! Do the disco!" She smiled as she remembered how everyone did it when she lived in America. They had so many things to add on to the end, but she figured she should stop there.

Vayne decided to join in in Kayden's singing, "Alright then Kayden!Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Roze, Happy Birthday to you!" He had been enjoying everything, but he had laughed quite loud when he heard Amanda's version of the Happy birthday song.

"Cool Version Amanda, though it's quite funny..." He said, trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Okay so Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Roze Happy Birthday to you"kate said putting a bit a harmoney at the end like she had always done at home she laughed at Amandas version "Where did you learn that its a really cool version"Kate said giggling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back