Wolves (2)
Seer- Mia
Guardian- Jessye
Traitor
Angel
Ghost
Cupid
Fool- Mel ?
villagers (seven total- 4 dead(Pat, Marga, Kaitlyn, Donna)

Okay so I updated my list. There are several people who haven't been on here to vote and discuss. I'm beginning to think the wolves are laying low. I am suspicious of Eden. She's usually a lot more vocal than she has been. I'm still going to hold off voting until later. I want to hear what others have to say.

so I am determined to stick by my suspicions. Because of this I am voting to lynch Cyndi Kingsley. This may cause some problems, but I am sticking to this.

Vote Received: Professor Cyndi Kingsley

I can't win for losing can I? In the other games I was the wolf because I was vocal and now I am the wolf because I am not vocal enough. It seems that people look for any reason to lynch me.

I am voting to lynch to Stefan Archer. My reasoning is because I have just had this odd feeling about them from the start. IDK we keep losing people and we are no closer to finding a wolf than when we started.

Vote Received: Stefan Archer

I agree that the wolves are laying low. I am not going to vote yet because I want to force some of the other players to start talking. It seems to me that the few of us who are vocal are targeting each other while the wolves are saying little and surviving.

Okay, well I have been suspicious of Professor Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling, because she has not been very vocal, and when she voted for Rebecca Koshiba, she didn't give a reason, and still hasn't given a reason. This isn't really the time to just vote for someone without some form of reason guiding the decision.
I'm also suspicious of Kyle Cavanaugh, as they haven't spoken out much at all. The wolves are probably staying quiet, and I think that some of us are actually forgetting that there are more characters involved in this. I'm not going to vote just yet, as there is still a lot of time left and I want to listen to some other suggestions.

I agree. Up until now I've been operating under the impression that the wolves would be among the people who were helping so as to seem involved, but reading through it makes sense for them to keep quiet. I'm going to take some time to think it out before casting my vote.

Ok, so I was reading through the game so far and I have some ideas. So, Mel is convinced that she wasn't really the Seer, but the fool (please correct me if I'm wrong) which means that Mia likely was the true Seer. If you go back, you'll see that KR voted for Mia and being the Seer, Mia likely found her suspicious because of it and checked on her that night. I think this is the proof that she did because the next day, she said this.

Since Mia couldn't be sure she was the Seer and not the Fool, she obviously couldn't be certain that KR wasn't a wolf. But, we can be certain now (I think). And, a few posts later she changed her vote to Sara Moon. I don't know that she checked on Sara because she doesn't specifically say that she did, but I think she might have and just not wanted to overplay her hand by stating anything. And, Sara did vote for Mia that day and Mia was lynched.

So, I'm very suspicious of Sara Moon right now because the Seer seemed to be on to her.

Cyndi, you're a genius.
Anyway, Sara Moon has been one of the people I have been thinking about, because of her inactivity. I do believe that Mel said something about seeing Jessye as a wolf, but then her not being a wolf or something along those lines, which would mean that Mia was the true seer. If this is true (which there's pretty good reason to say that it is) We can try to use Mia's posts as reasoning and see if that gets us anywhere. As well as mentioning Sara Moon, Mia also placed a vote for Emzies in the game. Though some of her reasoning was strange, she also said (once that was pointed out): 'i am not changing my vote yet as i have no other suspicions'.

So, for now I am going to go with Eden on this one and vote for Stefan Archer to be lynched.

Vote Received: Stefan Archer

Okay so firstly: I was not one of the only people to vote for mia. So it can't really be an argument against me. Plus I find it suspicious that Sarah Keith was killed. She was the first person to vote for cyndi yesterday. She was no threat to the wolves as she seemed to be the fool. So why would she be killed off?
Also. I've voted every day while I have school and preparing for auditions to juggle. I don't see how I'm inactive?

I think Sarah Keith would be killed to: a) get rid of her in case she really was the Seer and not the fool and b) to put the suspicion on me since my votes were for her and Riley before ultimately staying on Riley. I was wrong on both counts but I explained my suspicions on both. They may not have been wolves, but their behavior was kind of sketchy with Mel asking the angel to reveal herself and Donna not finding anyone suspicious.

Also, I know that you weren't the only vote for Mia. I was only saying that you were a vote for Mia.

Hmm...I did see that too, but it seemed that she was going on the whole question thing and what Nick said. While I did find her question suspicious, it could also have been because this is her first time playing werewolf.

Scratch that, upon further review of the pages, I've decided to change my vote to Sara Moon. Though mia was suspicious of Emzies early in the game, she changed her vote to Sara Moon later the next day, which would have given her the night to check out a few things and see the role of someone. So that's what I'm basing my vote on.

Vote Received: Sara Moon

I read the discussion. I can only be online for an hour during this time because all day my mom keeps me busy with meeting relatives. anyway. So I agree with Cyndi and Tenile about how Mia might have indicated that Sara was the wolf.
I vote to lynch off Sara Moon

Okay, I think you guys are probably right. So in saying that, I change my vote to lynch Sara Moon.

I have no other suspicions, so my vote is to lynch Sara Moon as well based on the reasons I indicated earlier. I hope Mia was on to something.

The village sought to avoid repeating its usual daily mistake of killing one of their own numbers. Riley's death shook the town and they took time this day to find evidence before making wild accusations. The accusations came in time, of course, and as they did counter-accusations were made. Ultimately, enough voices joined in unison against one villager with the evidence so stacked against them that Sara Moon, a werewolf was lynched.

It is night.

Players with night roles should now PM me their actions.

Notes:[ul][li]Because I was doing this so late I did not indicate votes received vs. votes changed. Rest assured no player got more than their single allotted vote.</LI>
<LI>[li]This night phase will only last until 5:00/6:00 PM Eastern time. 17-18 hours from the time of this reply. This will put us back on a more reasonable cycle and back on track.[/li][/ul]

Having lost its partner the last remaining wolf took the night to ensure its safety and avenge the death of its wolf-family. Targeting who seemed to have been a village leader for some time, it hoped to obscure its identity and send the town back into its usual wild daytime frenzy.
As the town woke up, they were dismayed to discover that Professor Cyndi Kingsley, a villager, had been eaten.

It is day.

Well one of the people I had been wondering about for sometime is gone. Sucks that I was wrong. Now it makes me wonder if the other person I have wondered about is also just a villager.

So I am going to leave that person alone for the moment and focus on someone who has been flying way under the radar.

My vote is to lynch Professor Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling My reason is I haven't heard much from her this game.

Vote Received: Professor Artemis Blackmoore

I'm suprised this hasn't seen more activity. Anyway, I am going to hold my vote for a little longer, but I will say this:
I don't think that KR is the wolf. We went with Mia's posts and lynched a wolf after running around like headless chickens. Mia said that she did not think that KR was the wolf, though she couldn't outright tell us because she wasn't sure if she was the seer or the fool. Now that we're all quite sure that she is the seer, I think we should take her posts more seriously. If Mia thought that KR was not the wolf, I'm willing to stick with it.

I'm in agreement with Tenilee. I don't think KR is the wolf since Mia said that she didn't think she was a wolf. I need to look back through the conversation. We need to take out the last wolf. I'm not ready to vote yet.

Okay, so since no-one has any other suggestions or anything like that. I am going to put forth a suspicion of mine. I am going to vote to lynch Kyle Cavanaugh. They have been lying low this game and they tend to jump onto the votes of others. That is what I have so far.

Vote Received: Kyle Cavanaugh

Understandable approach, Tenilee. I find myself suspecting, however, that most inactivity on Werewolf is simply inattention, given that this was usually my reason for posting sporadically with apparently no basis for votes (and subsequently being lynched for my suspicious non-action).

In most of the games I have played, the werewolves have been active members of the board and watch the game closely in order to divert suspicion to other players and defend themselves. Therefore, I'd hesitate in suspecting someone for the rare post.

That being said, I don't have any suspicions because I have no proof of anything :(

KR is on the same wavelength as I with this. The person I most suspected has been lynched, so theres my theorising gone.

Remember to try to play with the account you signed up with.

I really don't want to complain but please people only post with the character that you signed up to play the game with. I got so confused. :unsure:

After going back and reading everything I am going to follow Mia's advice and retract my vote for Professor Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling. I'm about to leave for a Mothers Day/Birthday BBQ so I don't know if I will be back on in time so I am just going to vote for Kyle Cavanaugh hopefully suspicion is right and we get the second wolf.

Vote Changed: Kyle Cavanaugh

I am just a villager and I just keep things short because I'm busy but I wanna play. So I am not going to go back and read Mia's posts but I think Samual Kaster could be the wolf. This is the second time they are voting for me. And if I was the wolf I would be always active and trying to steer things to my side. I am not sure who Mia thought was the wolf but as Professor Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling was first voted simply because of being less active I can't vote her cuz that would be unfair and thats exactly not the reason why we should vote anyone.

So I am voting to lynch of Samual Kaster

Vote Received: Samual Kaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back