• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Happy Birthday, Mr. Werewolf!

I like it KR
​
 
Very happy with my first game of werewolf! :D
 
From now on, Cyndi and Eden go first :glare: :devious:

I bet that's going to come back to haunt me next game... :erm:
 
Riley Sparkles said:
From now on, Cyndi and Eden go first :glare: :devious:

I bet that's going to come back to haunt me next game... :erm:
Wow Donna that's unfriendly. Normally I get voted to be killed round one because people find it funny. That's why I made sure those people died as fast as possible this game.
 
Riley Sparkles said:
From now on, Cyndi and Eden go first :glare: :devious:
:o Sometimes I help to catch wolves though!!
 
Eden Silverback said:
Wow Donna that's unfriendly. Normally I get voted to be killed round one because people find it funny. That's why I made sure those people died as fast as possible this game.
And what is bolded above is not considered 'unfriendly'? :r
 
Eden Silverback said:
Riley Sparkles said:
From now on, Cyndi and Eden go first :glare: :devious:

I bet that's going to come back to haunt me next game... :erm:
Wow Donna that's unfriendly. Normally I get voted to be killed round one because people find it funny. That's why I made sure those people died as fast as possible this game.
That's what made me suspect you so quickly in the game too. By who was killed. xD
​
 
Eden Silverback said:
You didn't this round. :r
False. I helped get Sara lynched so... :r
 
Eden Silverback said:
Riley Sparkles said:
From now on, Cyndi and Eden go first :glare: :devious:

I bet that's going to come back to haunt me next game... :erm:
Wow Donna that's unfriendly. Normally I get voted to be killed round one because people find it funny. That's why I made sure those people died as fast as possible this game.
Not unfriendly! It's the only time we didn't kill you off for the fun of it, and you were a werewolf! :o
 
Back
Top