Happy Birthday, Mr. Werewolf!

A little less divided in this, their second day of the hunt, the town quickly determined what they saw as a pattern of who had been targeted in the previous nights and who it was that might have a vested interest in their demise. Despite this pattern, however, it seemed that one voice was noticeably louder than the rest, and that made that voice an instant target. With part of the town voting independently, two key factions formed: for the pattern, and for the loudest voice. In the end, the loudest voice had the most votes against it and Briar Rowan, a seer, was lynched. The night was sure to be a little darker.

It is night.

Players with night roles should now PM me their actions.

The night was indeed darker with the death of a village seer - the town slept in the hopes that Briar had been little more than a fool and that they may still have a seer in their midst. The wolves, however, were encouraged by their stroke of good fortune and struck more ambitiously during the night. Alyssa Chevalier, the guardian was eaten.

It is day.

Discuss your suspicions, defend your innocence, and cast your votes to lynch a member of the village today (hopefully a wolf).

I still think that one of the wolves is a staff member in spite of the fact that one was not killed during the night. It would have been suspicious to kill another staff member since this was discussed yesterday.

I'd also like to point out that Jessye voted for Eden yesterday.

I'm going to wait to post who I will be voting for because I want to hear other thoughts.

I would like to point out that Jessye has voted for me every time since the game started.

How does that help prove your innocence? =))

Cyndi, I am inclined to agree with you at this stage, despite the fact that if this were true, I would think that someone ws incredibly stupid for killing site staff. I do agree that it is suspicious for suddenly stopping just because we were discussing it yesterday considering there is still some site staff around. Becuase of this I am going to vote to lynch off Stefan Archer.

Vote Received: Stefan Archer

Well if I was the wolf wouldn't I have killed Jessye off the first time she voted to lynch me?

As for the sudden change in killings it makes me believe that one or more of the remaining purples could be a wolf. I'm going to wait a few more hours before I cast my vote. Hopefully in that time something will come out.

Since Jessye was the guardian, that most likely means she protected one of the wolves, which killed her. So now I'm trying to think of who Jessye might've trusted in this game to protect.

I agree with you Cyndi, about at least one of the wolves being a staff member, but what I found interesting was that both you and Kait voted for Donna in the last round. Almost as if the two of you are working on a team. So for now, since you're the one being the most vocal out of the two of you, my vote goes to you. I may change my vote though, if anyone has a better argument, or if people start wanting to reveal their roles. :)

I vote to lynch Cyndi Kingsley.​

Vote Received: Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Melissa, I am actually inclined to agree with you. I have been hesitant about Cyndi for a while and so I was scared to do anything until I was sure I would have some backup. So on that note, I choose to change my vote to Cyndi.

Vote Changed: Professor Cyndi Kingsley

I had to get my laptop on so that I could reply.

It sort of looks like you and Mel are working as a team now. ;) Should I accuse the two of you of being wolves? :r I explained why I voted the way I did yesterday. Donna's votes have only come after someone else has thrown a name out there and both times she was one of the votes that got a person lynched. The first time she jumped on my vote for Ai and the next day she immediately jumped on the vote for Briar even though Mel's reasoning was suspect since Mia is always vocal in the games.

I do still have suspicions about Kait possibly being a wolf too. If any of you can give me a good reason to vote for her, I'll easily switch my vote.

My vote continues to be for Riley Sparkles though.

Vote Received: Riley Sparkles

I have a reason for voting for Mia. I had been extremely suspicious of Jessye throughout this game, because of my role. But recently I have discovered that I was wrong about my role, and so I had to change my thought process throughout the whole game. I do have to admit what you say about Donna is suspicious as well. But for now, I will still wait and see.​
<i>
</i>

I have to be at work every day at 6:45am. At about 5pm I was still there because I have so much grading to get done. I was afraid I would lose my vote. I voted for Donna because she had more votes and it was that or Emzies since I believe it could be a staff member killing off other staff members. I am less inclined to believe Cyndi is a wolf since she was a wolf last game, but I won't rule it out as I know that roles have repeated before. Honestly, I didn't really have the time to consider many possibilities, and Cyndi's arguments sounded good to me.

I think we need to look at who voted for Mia. Mel, Maia, and Donna are the three who voted for Mia, who was either the seer or the fool. I'm becoming suspicious of Mel as well....

For now, I am going to vote for Riley Sparkles.
Sarah Keith said:
I have a reason for voting for Mia. I had been extremely suspicious of Jessye throughout this game, because of my role. But recently I have discovered that I was wrong about my role, and so I had to change my thought process throughout the whole game. I do have to admit what you say about Donna is suspicious as well. But for now, I will still wait and see.​
<i>
</i>
If you are hinting at being the seer, you still could be. You won't know whether you or Mia is the real seer until the game ends. You are both revealed as the seer until the end.

Vote Received: Riley Sparkles

The reason that I know for sure that I am the fool, is because I saw Jessye as a wolf, when in reality she was a guardian. But both yours and Cyndi's reasoning makes sense Kait, so for once, I'm going to follow your idea, and vote to lynch Donna, unless someone else comes up with a better reason.

So, I change my vote to Riley Sparkles
<i>
</i>

Vote Changed: Riley Sparkles

Oh no oh no guys! I promise you, I'm just a villager! I only voted for Ai because that was what the random generator told me, just like everyone else was randomly voting! And I agreed with the suspicions on Mia, I promise I am not a wolf! :(

Who are you suspicious of then, Donna?

Do people want to start claiming roles as well, so that we can also work it out that way? Because based on my calculations, and if I'm correct, there should be three villagers, the traitor, the Angel, the Seer/Fool, Lovers, Cupid, the Ghost and two wolves.​
<i>
</i>

[ol][li]Professor Cyndi Kingsley</LI>
[li]Kiera Potter
[li]Kyle Cavanaugh
[li]Patricia Styx
[li]Alyssa Chevalier
[li]Hadan Hensel
[li]Briar Rowan
[li]Rebecca Koshiba
[li]Samual Kaster
[li]Professor Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling
[li]Sarah Keith
[li]Riley Sparkles
[li]Ai Edogawa
[li] Sara Moon
[li]Eden Silverback
<LI>[li]Stefan Archer[/li][/ol]

Wolf 1
wolf 2
Seer- Mia
Guardian- Jessye
Traitor
Angel
Ghost
Cupid
Fool- Mel ?
villagers (seven total- 3 dead(Pat, Marga, Kaitlyn)

I just realized there are quite a few people laying low.

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Exactly. There are so many people that are lying low, and if we begin revealing our positions, then we can start weeding out who the wolves are.​

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Possibly. But it should give us some idea at least. For example, the Angel could reveal his/her role, etc.​

Do we want the wolves to know who we are though?

I don't know that I want the wolves knowing that information. I know that this will make people see me as suspicious, but I don't think revealing roles at this point will help us. For example, if the wolves knew who the ghost was, they wouldn't kill that person since the ghost then gets a kill. Or if the wolves knew who the two lovers were they could take them both out.

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">That's a good point, but that's why I thought maybe starting with the Angel, because that then narrows it down by one person, and the Angel can't be killed at night by the wolves, and also, then we won't accidentally kill off the Angel.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back