Happy Birthday, Mr. Werewolf!

Oh man, that was the literal opposite of what I meant to do. Derp derp derp!
Also, sorry for being snappy, Nick, I have a headache and I'm a frightful grump when I'm in pain.
I retract my vote of Rebecca Koshiba.
Oh for ... and I just posted as Jai!
I give up.

Whew, scared me for a sec there KR xD
Anyway, until Emzies posts we are at a Stale mate, also, are the lovers still around? Or are they out coz I don't remember two people going out, which would mean that two of us left are the lovers, which could possibly mean that one of us is attached to the wolf. I'd like to say that I am not a lover. Which is weird because I have been like three past games, but im not going to get into that right now, but I am suspicious of Emzies. If Eden was the wolf, she would be foolish to claim the Angel, because it can be contested if she was not the Angel and so Emzies is looking pretty suss to me. Unless Eden is an idiot, which she's not. Also Eden, Tenile is the ghost.

Yep the lovers are still alive but they know who they are and they should keep that a secret because if we don't manage to lynch the wolf today and they come of as the lovers the wolf will take them out.

Unless the wolf is also a lover. Which is something I think has happened, and I have a vague Idea of who the other might be but in the interest of keeping it secret as otherwise they would have come out by now, I will keep this to myself.

Wait, so when the Cupid makes two people lovers, they get notified? Do they know each others roles or just their lover's name?

Just the name. But did you also know that if the lovers survive to the end of the game, they win? I think that is what they are going for here. If the wolf and the other have been put together, that would be their best result, would be to survive til the end and they win, not the wolves, not the town, but the lovers.

Professor Artemis Blackmoore said:
Wait, so when the Cupid makes two people lovers, they get notified? Do they know each others roles or just their lover's name?
Yes, they're both told who they're in love with. They are not, however, told what the role of their lover is.

They just know that they are lovers so they don't vote to kill one another. If they tell each other there roles in a PM that's for them to decide.

Well well well ... so one of our lovers here might be a traitor.
(I don't mean in the role of traitor, but that they're lovers with a werewolf.)
So, does anyone have an updated list of roles including those who've claimed them?

They cannot reveal their roles to eachother anywhere else but in this thread.

Ghost - Tenile
Angel - Eden
Villager - KR
Traitor - Me

Thats all I have. I dont want to make a list while im not on my computer. Its too hard on the Ipad.

So that leaves Emzies...

So, I know this is slightly behind, But, I've been in work all day, got home half an hour ago, and I assure you, that I am an Angel. In everything but the very literal OOC, and in real life sense.
For this reason, I vote to Lynch, Eden Silverback.

Okay, I will be gone for the remainder of the voting period, so I'm going to just say everything now and hope it all turns out swimmingly.

The lovers should have revealed themselves. Yes, this sounds absolutely insane and crazy. But, this is pretty much the only round we've got if the one of the lovers is the wolf. Because if the wolf survives with their lover, it becomes what has happened in another game, the lovers vs the town and it's pretty even from then on and it's a massive tie and it's up for a random lynching to happen (or if for some reason three vote against one) Which means that either the town or the lovers could win. Trust me, the 'innocent' lover will most likely not vote against their love (I didn't when I was in this situation) because it means that they die and who would want to live a Romeo/Juliet story, amirite? :r

The ghost wouldn't kill the angel, because that's crazy. I'm not a lover, I have no ties to the wolf. Saying that I would go to kill you, Eden, is making me suspicious of you. I have found you suspicious for a while now, but never enough to actually vote against you. The only reason I would kill you after I die is if it would benefit the game, which if you were what I suspect you are, it would greatly benefit the town. However, I am not lynching you because of that. I'm voting to lynch Eden Silverback because, even though Emzies has claimed the role, I find you suspicious. I think that if you were to die, the town would win.

Anyway, so unless a miracle happens, that will be my vote for the rest of the day. xD And hey, I voted to kill Eden! I guess I am trying to kill you Eden. Sorry.

Voting to lynch me is a bad idea. Please consider changing your vote. If you don't I understand but I am telling you that your making a big mistake. I can't be killed by the wolf.

Can I ask why you are voting to lynch me?

because I suspect you of being a lover and I believe the other is the wolf. Even if I'm not completely sure who the wolf is. So sorry eds.

I'm not a lover. I can promise you that. I am just the angel. Please change your vote before its to late.

The day was long and the voting difficult. Some townspeople refused to identify themselves even into the early hours of the evening, and when revelations did come they came only in time to confuse fellow villagers even more. Ultimately, the town determined its daily kill and hoped that this would be their last. For now, it would be. Eden Silverback, a werewolf, was killed.

The village wins.

Wolves: Eden Silverback, Sara Moon | Seer: Briar Rowan Guardian: Alyssa Chevalier Angel: Stefan Archer Ghost: Samual Kaster Fool: Sarah Keith Cupid: Kiera Potter Traitor: Kyle Cavanaugh Villagers:Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Patricia Styx, Hadan Hensel, Rebecca Koshiba, Professor Artemis Blackmoore, Riley Sparkles, Ai Edogawa

I knew it was Eden from just around when i died . She was staying alive far to long Eden usually dies day 1 or 2.
As seer I saw cyndi and kelsy Ruth as villagers.
Who were the lovers? Was it tegan and tenile again?

OMG I knew Eden was the Wolf from the beginning. I toooold you guys she was the wolf. But no one you listened, now almost everyone's dead. Sheesh guys. xD

Anyways, yaaye! Good job guys!
Another awesome round of Werewolf! ♥

No lovers. :p
The cupid didn't send in a PM night 1, so nobody was bound to anybody else.
Which, frankly, was a saving grace for this village.

When the wolves got Jessye who had only ever voted for Eden she likely should have become more of a suspect than she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back