Happy Birthday, Mr. Werewolf!

I didn't think of that Cyndi, I just thought it was someone out to get the Site Staff haha! I honestly have no idea who to vote for, I am at a loss!

Actually, that was my first thought too, Donna. I thought it was someone killing off site staff, and if that's the case I guess one of us will be next. Cyndi could be right though. It could be a staff member....I'm holding off my vote for now.

Well, I don't know if I'll be on before the night phase begins, and the day phase ends, so I'll vote for one of my suspicions now.

I vote to lynch Briar Rowan because I find it very suspicious how she reacted so defensively to KR's vote the first day, when we were all voting randomly.​

Vote Received: Briar Rowan

Nobody wants to die, but I agree with you Mel, the way she reacted to it was pretty suspicious.
I vote for Briar Rowan.

Because I don't really need to state any reason for my voting, I vote to Lynch Alyssa Chevalier.

Vote Received: Alyssa Chevalier

I'm just going to vote to lynch Stefan Archer. I don't have any justification for that, because I haven't been paying attention XD

Vote Received: Stefan Archer

I think that what Kait said is something to think about, for me anyway. My vote is for Riley Sparkles. She seems to be jumping on votes once other people put any sort of reason. Yesterday, she jumped on my vote which was wrong. Today, she jumps on the vote against Mia. I don't know that Mia isn't a wolf but I do know that she always gets defensive when there is a vote for her,no matter how early it is. So, I dont think she is a wolf,not yet anyway.

And KR, voting to lynch someone when you haven't been paying attention is silly. We need to lynch wolves, not just any old person. That is suspicious and I just might change my vote because of it.

Vote Received: Riley Sparkles

I wouldnt have acted defensivly if it HAD been a random vote. but KR hinted she had reasons which i knew she would have so that is why i voted her.
today I vote to lynch Stefan Archer. Because
a. yesterday she wanted to lynch herself off so i will be doing her a favor. and
b. nick said "I suppose one could. However you cannot" which hints that either a. she is a key player in the game that voting them self off will spoil it. or b. nick is being nick.
(I seem to like making lists of 2 here)

Vote Received: Stefan Archer

I think Nick is being Nick, especially since she has been forced to play. :p

Briar Rowan said:
nick said "I suppose one could. However you cannot" which hints that either a. she is a key player in the game that voting them self off will spoil it. or b. nick is being nick.
Pretty sure it's just Nick being Nick.

I'm still awfully suspicious of Mia now, because she seems to have randomly voted for Emzies, who hadn't even voted for her. Instead Emzies had voted for Jessye. However both Mia and KR vote for Emzies, making me suspicious. Did KR just vote for Mia on the first day to throw is all off?

And also Mia, Emzies wasn't offering to lynch herself, she was just curious, that's all. Probably because Nick forced her to play.

Finally, Mia chose to lynch Emzies when she could have picked anyone else- even Donna who had voted for her. So I'm a bit suspicious of Donna as well now.​

You could even say, I was roped into playing.

Even if it was just nick being nick which does seem likely. it doesn't make mutually exclusive to the first point.

I guess i had better get my table made. that may help me figure things out.
so the rolles are
Wolf 1
wolf 2
seer
guardian
traitor
angel
ghost
cupid (therefore two lovers)
fool
villagers 1-7 (two of which are dead)

correct?

Three villagers- Pat, Kaitlyn and Ai I think.

oh yeah right one before the game started and two after day one

I swear that I am starting to think that you are all Wolfs the way you are going... xD

Okay, well I'm not sure why you're so suspicious of Mia, Mel. I find Mia's reasoning pretty reasonable. Not reasonable enough to join her in her vote, but reasonable enough to not vote to lynch her. It's still early in the game, we have to pull at every little thing.

I'm going to wait a little longer before I put a vote in, because I don't really have any ideas right now, and I'm never comfortable with just leaping for the most voted against a person.

Briar Rowan said:
b. nick said "I suppose one could. However you cannot" which hints that either a. she is a key player in the game that voting them self off will spoil it. or b. nick is being nick.
Yes, and Nick obviously gives away giant hints as to what roles people have because that'd be fair.

Okay. you have me convinced that i was probably over reaching my reasoning there (though it could be a double bluff :shifty: ) though i am not changing my vote yet as i have no other suspicions.
also I don't think Artemis Blackmore yearling is the wolf. (although me saying that makes it look like it is us two as the wolves)
and i thought i had the lovers sorted until i realised one of them has been eaten. time to rethink that plan

-sigh- I had only one moment of glory in my Werewolf-game-playing career, and that was being suspicious of Cyndi. She killed me before I could vote for her, but damnit I knew it!

Still, my current vote has no basis for understanding. I retract my vote of Stefan Archer.

60054_479206995453822_626907843_n.png

Vote Removed: Stefan Archer

looks like I am now in the lead :woot: hang on not a good thing. actually maybe if i get lynched i will be able to get back to study.
you have convinced me enough to change my vote though I am unsure who to, everyone is starting to sound like they are hiding things. however correct me if i am wrong but one person isn't sounding like anything. therefore I am changing my vote to Patricia Styx as she has been eerily quiet, and not voted or reasoned for anyone. and although the account hasn't been online today she was online last 'night' which would have been when the wolves were attacking. and not being on line is a great excuse for slipping under the radar.

(note: everyone but pat voted yesterday and everyone but pat samuel kaster, Sara moon, Kyle Kavanaugh, keara potter, Alyssa chevalier and (now) Artemus blackmore yearling have made a valid vote today)

strike that. I somehow had Rebecca koshiba on my table not pat. i highlighted the wrong line.
I am revoking my vote change to iron out my mistakes before looking again.

fixed the table and looked through again, and i am suspicious of three people Samuel Kaster, as he has been around and spoken but not cast a vote, maybe so as to not be seen voting an innocent off (the same could be said for kiera potter though i am less suspicious of her). Sara moon who has been online but not voted and Alyssa Chevlea who's accounts i dont know well enough to know if she has been online. but hasn't voted and also, on a total 180 in thought pattern emzies said she didn't need to give reason for her vote for jessye so maybe she knows something we don't and we should trust her. however as i can only vote for one i will change my vote to Sara Moon as i am still not 100% trusting of emzies innocence, and if i vote samuel i think i may get a couple more votes for me.
seriously i think i will head to bed. rationality and sleepiness dont mix, you end up trying to vote for a dead person.

Vote Changed: Sara Moon

Sorry I haven't voted up until now. Works been killing me.

I choose to lynch Eden Koshiba. Again. Pretty much for the same reasoning yesterday. She has a tendency to die quickly, and this time she's still alive. Also like I mentioned, she's someone I remember not having been the Werewolf in awhile (or perhaps even at all), so just maybe. Although she did state that she's lived pretty long before in this game, I'm still not convinced.

Vote Received: Eden Koshiba

Okay, so first of all, I've been online twice today on my phone (though, I always forget to log off on my phone, so that could be why Mia thinks I was online. ) But, actually I've just gotten home, my family decided to go to the beach for the long weekend, which is why I haven't really been around, but we're back now, so back to normal. :)

So far, I'm just pondering a few things; Firstly, I think Cyndi's point made some sense, it'd be smart for one of the staff members to kill of other staff members, so as to lead us astray. Also, I think Mel is acting suspicious, because she said; "she seems to have randomly voted for Emzies, who hadn't even voted for her. Instead Emzies had voted for Jessye." I really don't think people should base their votes on who voted for them, we'd get nowhere, plus; Mia did explain why she was voting for Emzies, and although we've ruled out Nick giving hints, it did make sense at the time. I would make the same point over Teigan's vote, as it didn't really have any foundation.

I am suspicious of KR though, her vote for Emzies made no sense, and since she revoked her vote, she hasn't voted again. Her and Mia seem to be sort of a team, as Mia voted for Emzies just after KR did, then when Mia admitted he thought she might be overreaching, KKR changed her vote. Also, Mia really randmly pointed out that she didn't think she was the wolf. Alyssa Chevalier is also confusing me; surely the wolf would know that Eden is often killed off? Wouldn't killing her off serve no purpose to them, if we lynch her ourselves?

I'm not completely tied to this vote, as I think a lot of people are acting oddly, but I am really suspicious of Mia and KR, so I'm going to vote for Briar Rowan, as voting for KR would not help at this point, since I think she's only got one vote? Plus, lynching one of them will confirm whether or not I'm just crazy, and reading into things too much. :r I would vote for KR, but as I read it (unless I'm counting wrong.) It's 1-2 to Mia, and lynching both of them would be pointless, as one is enough to find out if it's a big plot, and if they're not wolves, and both are lynched; then we've lost two of the good guys, so that's my vote. :)

Sara Moon said:
lynching both of them would be pointless
In this game, as in all other games that I have run, a tie means one of them randomly dies - not both of them. :p
I believe it was only in Camilla's game that a tie meant death for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back