Happy Birthday, Mr. Werewolf!

Why would you want to lynch yourself? If your a villager and you put yourself out there to be lynched and we voted with you we would be down a villager and if your a wolf why would you want to help out the villagers? I don't know how I am voting to lynch just yet but I would like to have your reasoning behind you offering yourself up.

I vote to lynch Ai Edogawa. No reason since it is the first day.
Sorry Marga! If you're a wolf, I'm not sorry. :p
Vote Received: Ai Edogawa

Stefan Archer said:
On a side note, as a general question, could you vote to lynch yourself?
Or am I asking a really stupid question, to which the answer is obviously no?
I suppose one could. However you cannot. :p
I won't let you out of the game that easily. ;)

Oh well, I vote to lynch Mia. Because reasons?

Vote Received: Briar Rowan
Please use the account's name to vote.

I vote to lynch Sara Moon. I just randomly picked that number.

Vote Received: Sara Moon

Random generator told me Ai Edogawa!

Why does the random generator give me 13 too? :cry: That's just mean... xD

Oh well, Mom said I go for number 4.. So, I vote to lynch Patricia Styx

Vote Received: Patricia Styx

I vote to lynch Eden Silverback. Only because she usually gets killed off pretty fast, and wasn't killed off first this time, and maybe she was given a break this time and was given the role of a Werewolf? It's still too early to really tell, but that's all I've got.

Vote Received: Eden Silverback

I vote to Lynch Rebecca Koshiba as my brother said go for number 8.

Vote Received: Rebecca Koshiba

I would vote for Eden, but that girl is a Koshiba and if I can't trust family who can I trust? So I vote to lynch Sarah Keith, I told Tenile to tell me number 11 and as her so yeah. That's my reasoning guys.

Vote Received: Sarah Keith

So, I think I'll vote to lynch Kyle Cavanaugh because I personally don't like the number three. I know it's a bit silly, but oh well. xD

Vote Received: Kyle Cavanaugh

I would like to know what reasons KR has to vote for me so early in the game when i haven't even posted yet.
for this reason I think i will vote for Kelsey Ruth.
also nick. how many wolves are there this game two?

((also sorry for posting on this account I am so often on briar if forgot to check. This Is Mia who plays Briar Rowan just in case you forgot who I belong to :p ))

Vote Received: Professor Artemis Blackmoore
Please use the name of the character to vote. And yes, please use the account you signed up with in this topic.

I would still like to know why we have someone thinking about offering themselves up to be lynched but they wont answer so I'm going to let it go for right now.

Jessye I did live pretty long in one game last year. I was in the hospital and people just didn't lynch me. As for not getting eaten by the wolf its the villagers who kill me off first. Wolfs normally wait and see if I will tell what my role is before they eat me. But anyways I am dragging this post out for no real reason other than I need to feed my cat and I don't want to see I am going to vote to lynch Ai Edogawa and go take care of my kitty. My reasoning is I counted up the votes each person had and both Ai Edogawa and Patricia Styx have two so I flipped a coin to end the tie.

I was just curious as to if it was actually something that could be done. I have no interest in actually offering myself up for lynching. I was just wondering if it was allowed.

The town was furious to discovery that their werewolf problem had returned to haunt them and wasted no time in returning to the methods that had never (or always) failed them in the past - lynching their own in the hopes of ridding themselves of the lupine madness.

Random lot seemed the fate on this day, with little information to go on, and ultimately the lottery of death was "won" by Ai Edogawa, a villager.

It is night.

Players with night roles should now PM me their actions.

The town slept in fear as they realized they had killed one of their own number, aided the wolves, and were all still in mortal peril for the coming night. The night was far from silent - it seemed that every every floor board creaked and every shadow growled and as morning broke the town quickly ascertained whose life had met its end from the wolves the previous night: Patricia Styx, a villager.

It is day.

Discuss your suspicions, defend your innocence, and cast your votes to lynch a member of the village today (hopefully a wolf).

No one has posted yet?

I have no idea who I am voting for, though I do have a few suspicions. I find it interesting that two site staff members were killed by the wolves. It makes me think that one of the other staff members is a wolf to try to throw us off. :p

Nope. Not I.
I would've gone after Eden first just for the laugh. xD

You say that now, but you could be trying to throw me off... hmmm... :glare:

But I guess someone has to start this off so I'm going to vote to Lynch Kyle Cavaunaugh because Khushi voted to lynch Tenile :( I happen to like having my sister alive xD

Vote Received: Kyle Cavaunaugh

Why is it when it comes to this game everyone has it out for me? :(

It's still to early in the game for me to have any idea of the wolfs could be so I am going to just pick someone at random and vote to lynch Professor Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling I don't have a reason so if your not the wolf I am really sorry.

Vote Received: Professor Artemis Blackmoore

I have a few suspicions as well. But I'm not 100% sure yet. And I was thinking similarly to you Cyndi. However, maybe not necessarily a staff member, but someone particularly close to both Kaitlyn and Pat?

But for now, I'm going to withhold my vote and see what the others say. I don't think it's very wise for us to continue voting randomly, we have to really think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back