Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
:party: :cyndi:
HAPPY SIX YEAR ADMINVERSARY CYNDI!​
:cyndi: :party:

Today (in my time zone) marks the six year anniversary since you became an admin on the site, and I (as I'm sure others will) would like to thank you for all the time you put into the site to keep things running smoothly, keeping Nick sane, then Donna, and now Nick once again, as I'm sure they did for you!

I'm sure the site wouldn't be able to run half as smoothly as it does now if you weren't around to push, prod, and nudge people in the direction of getting things done. I know I've been on the end of those myself several times xD

Thanks, once again, for everything you do, and here's to another six years of the crazy admin life of HNZ, we sure do appreciate everything you do for the site.

Futurenauts. SMH.
I'll comment when this becomes true. :p

Happy Adminversary Cyndi! :party: :party:

But you've already commented. Can't keep living in the past, Nick :r

Happy adminversary Cyndi! :party: :party:

Happy Anniversary Cyndi! You have been amazing =D

Thanks! ^_^ It's been a wild ride, but o_O Sheesh...six years. Wowza.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Sheesh...six years. Wowza.
NOT YET!
What if you quit today and then it's just 6 years less a day?!
HUH, WHAT THEN?!
:r

Nicolas King said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Sheesh...six years. Wowza.
NOT YET!
What if you quit today and then it's just 6 years less a day?!
HUH, WHAT THEN?!
:r

Dammit... *changes date on resignation letter*
:unsure:
Oooook...I'll wait. :cyndi:

:o Happy Adminversary Cyndi!! :party: :wub: That's crazy to think about. =)) You are such a wonderful presence on the site and deserve so much praise for all the work you do to help keep it running! HNZ is a haven for us all, and it couldn't be if it weren't for you.

Have a lovely day :hug:

Huge congrats to you Cyndi! :hug:

Congratulations :woot:

Six years, that's awesome! Congrats Cindy! :party: ^_^

SIX YEARS, holy cow! o_O I can't imagine what HNZ would be like without you Cyndi :wub: congrats and thanks for everything you've done over the years :hug:

Happy Anniversary Cyndi! I can't think of HNZ without you! Thanks for all your hard work and passion for this :wub:

Aww yay Cyndi :hug:
You do so much for the site and I couldn't imagine it without you! Congratulations :woot:

You're amazing Cyndicat :hug: Thankyou for everything you do and all your amazing hard work. We're blessed to have you :wub:

Happy Anniversary Cyndi!! Congratulations on being able to manage HNZ and real life for six years ^_^ :hug:

Happy anniversary Cyndi! I can't believe you've been an admin for 6 years. :o

Thank-you for everything you do for the site! :wub: :hug:

I wanted to wait until the 'next day' to post :r
Happy Adminversary Cyndi!!! :party: 6 years is a loooong time to be putting up with the craziness of HNZ (and real life!) and you do it so well!
Thank you for all your hard work! ^_^ :)

Happy Adminversary!!!!!! <3<3<3

Happy Adminversary!! :party:

We really appreciate all the time and effort you commit to the site, and it just wouldn't be the same without you - thank you for all that you do! ^_^

Ahh 6 years! Congrats Cyndi! Happy Adminiversary to you! You're awesome lady. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back