Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Hey guys,

Sorry life is busy at the moment and I really feel I need to sort out my priorities because my body and head tell me I need to calm down for a bit. I will try to be more active here but I have to make priorities so I will be focussing on Noel for main thing and what will be next to that I have to see.

So this is a welcome/absent the same time. I enjoy this place a lot so I hope it give me energy again, but I'll take things slow.

Hope things will be different soon :)

Hello Jamie.
Welcome (part) back. Take your time I am glad that you find HNZ somewhere that can help you heal.
take your time even if you just lurk and chat ooc it is nice to have you back.
Mia

Welcome back! Be kind to yourself, and focus on what you need to :)

UPDATE:

Guys I've been really absent. I was about to write that I will be taking an break from HNZ for an long time, but when I peeked I got excited for an moment. I will not be so active as usual, so I'm around but not very active. I'm feeling better and better, but I have times I don't have energy for anything. So don't count too much on me.

I'm glad that HNZ continues to be a place that excites you and keeps you coming back. Take all the time you need to figure things out and what works best for you. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back