Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
anigif_sub-buzz-29557-1532974044-1.gif

Hello.
As I am sure many of you are aware I am heading off on holiday this weekend. I am going on a trip to Vietnam and am really looking forward to spending some time with some friends who I hardly ever see (because we live on different continents) while exploring. beautiful new country. as you probably can't tell I am trying to wind down on plots because of this. and I will be very slow while I am away. my main focus will be rose deliveries when they occur and a couple of other time-dependent threads. but other than that don't expect to see me much.

main things this will effect:
Divination classes: I will get them posted before I leave. but they won't be marked until I return
Quidditch: depending on how I go with a signal I likely won't be able to play. (sorry for those who, like me, were looking forward to a leda vs willow seeker battle)
roses: I will try and get these out and going. but be warned I may be a tad slow to reply and my replies with be rather OSW in style

See you soon.
Mia :mia:

Have a grate time Mia!
Be safe and have fun ^_^

Sounds fun, Mia! Safe travels :party:

Mia!!!!

Be safe will you? Hav fun too.

Have fun, Mia! Stay safe. :hug:

Have fun on your holiday!

Have an awesome holiday!!!

That sounds lovely! Enjoy exploring and spending time with friends.

just a bit of an udate. the holiday has so far been awesome. however i am having to return home early due to the spread of COVID in europe forcing my friends to return home.
i am sorry i have not been that active i have had less time to rp (or even study) than intended. i will try and get to roses in the next few days but if any of my deliveries want their message before hand send me a pm. the same goes for classes. what week are we on?
mia.

End of week 3.
Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back