Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey,

This is just a note to make everyone aware that in the next couple of months leading up to returning to school my activity is going to be slowing down. I'm working on sorting out and dealing with a lot of mental health stuff that I haven't been able to before, and with this and organizing my final year at university I won't be able to be as active as I have been recently.

I will still be around to work on roleplays and my priority will be posting classes with my professor and wrapping up plots I have this ic school year, but I will no longer be able to be online every single day. This just means that I will take a bit longer to get to things and I'm sorry to anyone who's inconvenienced by this, but I really need to take this time out for myself and do whatever it takes to get better and be better and understand why my brain works how it works, if that makes sense.

If anyone needs to poke me about something you can send a pm, I might not see it straight away but I will definitely respond when I do see it.

Not really sure how to end this on a positive note, but it seems fitting to thank everyone for being understanding and supportive so far, it's been a big help during this really confusing time :wub:

:hug: Take care of yourself & be kind to yourself <3 There's no rush on any of our threads, and you know where I am any time you wanna chat :hug:

Awh my darling, take all the time you need!! You're important and your health is important!! Here if you ever need me xx

I'm really proud of you for prioritising yourself and your health :hug: take care Anna and you know where I am as well, any time!! <3

Take care of yourself, Anna! I'm proud of you for taking the time to sort things out. If you want to talk i'm always around. Good luck with everything! I know you can do it :wub:

Good luck with everything! Take care of yourself.

Good luck with everything, Annaleise. :hug: Remember to take it one day at time. Watch lots of sitcoms and stuff that makes you happy. <3

Thanks for the kind messages everyone!! It means so much :wub: This can be archived since I think I'm able to be less slow for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back