Give Me Everything

Sabrina Wagner

Shy | Quiet | Perfectionist
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hey, hey, hey!!! As it's clear to see, I'm pretty much absolutely back and enjoy the time here, however, I still have a lot of chars that would need more than they have right now! I'm gonna put most of my chars there and just shot all the ideas either here or in the Discord! Maybe there is something we talked about but never really realized?

20089.jpg

Nova Blythe | Sorting Y42​
Nova is just a typical kid, she loves being outside, loves having fun and the only thing she wants is a full friend group for her first year at Hogwarts! She is a fairly easy to get along, she has her own voice but still most likely is gonna agree with everything that people may say.
Needs: FRIENDS!!!! Maybe rivals, someone who dislikes her or she dislikes the,?
22605.jpg

Skyler Choi | 7 years old | Pure-blood​
Skyler is a pure-blood witch that honestly is absolutely convinced that anyone who isn't pureblood aren't as good as she is. However, she isn't going to show off her attitude towards anyone because she is too polite for that.
Needs: EVERYTHING PLEASE!!!
19986.jpg

Christopher Easterling | 7 years old |​
Well, Chris is just a quite funny to me because he just fulfills Niklaus' dream of a little brother. Chris is quiet, a bit mean and is sure that there is probably no one who is worth his time except for his relatives. He's a really small copy of Nik, so love him a lot!
Needs: someonehe could get along? Someone who could actually prove him that there are people worth spending time with?
21577.jpg

Sienna de la Cruz | 6 years old​
Well, Sienna is just a sweet child that does some kid modelling. She has only her mom, her aunts and uncle, no one else. However, she doesn't really think that she needs anyone else, except for friends. She's sweet and outgoing, probably a bit shy at first but still sweet.
Needs: EVERYTHING, PLEASE!!!!
22545.jpg

Sabrina Wagner | 1st year
Sab currently must be one of my favorite characters hahah she's the first really shy kiddo I made, she is absolutely sure that she has no real personality except for loving her twin brother Ron. However, she has a lot of interests, stutters at first and just usually stays alone.
Needs: someone who could bring her out of her comfort zone? Friends or someone who would dislike her? Some older student who could be a mentor to her?
19940.jpg

Mila Rogers | 1st year
Well, Mila. She's a small Kiara honestly. Bubbly, outgoing, probably gonna hug you all the time, just wants to communicate and probably play something. She's active and also, loves plants. She's an identical sister as well, so any threads where she's messed up with her sister are more than desired.

Needs: EVERYTHING< PLEASE!
18870.jpg

Aika Chen | 2nd year
Aika is a quiet and a bit two-faced character of mine. If you're gonna communicate with her, she's probably gonna answer in one or two words. She's absolutely dependant on her brother Akihiro and in fact, she can't communicate with anyone. She just has no idea how to do that. Pwease, help the little girl!

Needs: well, EVERYTHING!!!! She literally has no one
19291.jpg

Sadie Gates | 2nd year
Sadie is just a typical character of mine. She's extremely outgoing, ready to chat with everyone, probably gonna become your character's best friend in a few seconds. she's one of the triplets by the way, the middle one. Also, Sadie is really just streetsmart, don't ever expect to learn or doing anything academic. She also loves pranks, playing sports, so if your character loves that too, Sadie is absolutely yours!
Needs: EVERYTHING, PLEASE!!!!
19598.jpg

Danielle Kane | 2nd year
Dani is just a stereotypical Slytherin. She's undependable, mean but acts like a little sweetie. In fact, she's pretty jealous of everyone. She was even jealous that her brother Sebastian spent more time with his crush instead of her. However, she would never admit that she is jealous of anyone. The only way of how she handles all the problems are "Do you at least know who my brother is?"
Needs: EVERYTHING!
18964.jpg
Katarina Laar | 3rd year
One more extremely mean character. She's probably gonna bully your characters if she won't think that they're cool enough to even be in the same room with her. She loves to lead everyone and everything and is just sure that there's no one in her year better than her. However, if you're her friend, she's probably gonna be your side until the end unless you turn into a loser.
Needs: EVERYTHING!
19651.jpg

Leah Rogers | 3rd year
Leah is kind of a geek. She loves all the possible comics and superheroes. Even if she loves Hogwarts, Leah prefers to be at home since she's just a huge fan of all the technologies and video games. She's the last person to actually care about her looks honestly. She is the older sister of Mila&Lizzie and younger, unknown sister of Alexander Rogers. (Maria's character)
Needs: everything! Mostly friends tho!
19310.jpg

Evander Mikaelson | 3rd year
Let's be honest, I haven't done a lot with him tho I still really love him. Evan is a fairly simple character, he may seem mean but in fact, he's just unused to talk with anyone out of his family (Easterlings). He's extremely looking up to his big sister and just wants to be like her, so he's gonna talk a lot about her.
Needs: EVERYTHING!!!!!
18262.jpg

Tim Black | 3rd year
Tim is someone who i think is more known of my chars? A sweet absolute mess, probably your best friend, probably showing off his socks and animals, probably just chatting and being unable to shut up. However, in fact, Tim is pretty fine. In the meaning that he's pretty, yet, he doesn't realize that yet.

Needs: friends are never enough! Maybe someone who has a crush on him? Please, I'm open to literally everything!
16998.jpg

Parker Reed | 4th year
Well, Parker is just a full on a mess but not in the way that Tim is. Parker doesn't have a crush on anyone particularly but he still managed to mess up with Charlie last year. And well, Parker doesn't learn on the mistakes at all. However, he's still kinda sweet, probably shy at first and then he's gonna open up quite easily. He's very musical by the way.

Needs: friends please!!!! Maybe someone to kiss? He's trying to understand what he likes and dislikes (any genders), I am opento everything here as well!!!!!
17731.jpg

Julia Black | 4th year
Huh, there is the older version of Tim just more reckless honestly. She is extremely into fashion and well, Jules is in the Elite Sisterhood as well. So maybe some plots around that could be fun too? Also, she's planning on pulling a few pranks this year, so a partner for those would be amazing! She already has one but partners in crime never can be enough. Also, she's probably one of the rarest people that can be seen with Celia without Celia being actually mad at her. What a surprise, right?
Needs: EVERYTHING! Maybe someone who she could have a crush on? (any gender but preferrably girls)
16071.jpg

Kaia Stark | 5th year
One more student that is a part of the Elite Sisterhood. Kaia is honestly a sweetheart but with a really judgy side once she's with Jenna or anyone else that has a good fashion sense and is ready to gossip. Kaia honestly lives for gossiping! Tho, please, don't think that she's mean, she won't ever be mean without a few friends around. In fact, she's probably the biggest emotional mess you're gonna meet. This year I really want her to have a crush on someone, and perfectly on someone who doesn't like her back or just isn't ready for a relationship.
Needs: EVERYTHING!!!!! For any sort of romantic plots, Kaia has no preference to gender
15508.jpg

Nate Traynor | 5th year
Well, Nate is someone who I have neglected a bit more of the older students. However, he's a bit of a heartbreak, he loves taking boys and girls on a dates, kissing them but never getting it to the relationship stage. When he gets bored, probably gonna walk up and just go like "it's not you, it's me. bye." Tho, Nate in fact doesn't even really have friends.

Needs: FRIENDS!!!!! People to play with, please? I'm up her everything here as well, maybe even someone who could make him a bit serious about relationship
17968.jpg

Blair Bianchi | 6th year
Blair is my transfer from the Koldovstoretz but she has been in Hogwarts for three years now. She's on the Quidditch team as a chaser, she's a Social Chair in Heta Omega. Blair is a disowned by her mom and now lives with her dad that she still doesn't know that well. Not even talking about her brother. She loves him but the fact that they can't really gets along, she won't ever really talk about him. However, Blair is quite a friendly character and outgoing character.

Needs: EVERYTHING! Except for romance
14603.jpg

Niklaus Easterling | 6th year
Nik is just Nik. He is quite cold towards people and even when you get to know him, he's gonna remain polite and sometimes even cold. Unless he has a crush on you, then he's probably gonna be a bit sweeter than he usually is, but that is not promised too. Nik is a chaser on the Ravenclaw team by the way. And he works at the Eeylop's Owl Emporium, so he has an idea "if you saw him, no you didn't".

Needs: Everything!!!!!
14284.jpg

Annabeth Easterling | 6th year
Awwwhhh, Anna was my very, very, very first character on HNZ and is always gonna take a huge place in my heart. She's easy-going, into tarot reading adn also, is a professional model. It may even be possible to see her on some muggle journals but only muggle ones. And she works as a model only on the breaks because well, she's still in school. Anna is a soft, sporty, fashion-orientated and just simply a very typical Easterling.

Needs: Everything! Mostly friends tho, maybe someone she could take out on a date? (girls only)
16059.jpg

Kiara Wood | Student | Vibez | almost 19​
let's be honest, it just hurts me to see Kiara as a graduate. She's my first graduate and first transfer :( but well, Kiara is probably my most known character. Extremely bubbly, outgoing and again, probably your best friend. She has moved back to France but she's still in New Zealand few times a week since she works at Vibez. In fact, Kiara is also a medical student in the university based in France. So her life is already going on fully.
Needs: well, she could catch up with her school friends? New friends are more than welcome as well!!!! No romance tho since Kiara is dating Arthur
18583.jpg

Sebastian Kane | Hill Climbs | 18​
Seb is my first graduate as well and honestly, I love him a lot. He's cold and arrogant but has a soft spot for everyone he loves. Right now it's Tina Seville-Lopez, Charlotte Grant, Danielle Kane and sadly, still Casper Beckett. After graduating boys haven't talked at all and let's be honest, Seb is just a bit or a lot heart broken. If he's gonna meet one of his schoolmates, well, he has a beard now and is participating in hill climbs because he has no idea what else he could do to get the money.
Needs: everything! More specifically, maybe some flings?Like please everything
21568.jpg

Raven Easterling | 19 years​
Well, Raven is one of my newest characters. She's absolutely soft, sweet and extremely intelligent. She is studying for a curator in museum, since she's extremely into history. Raven has graduated from Ilvermorny and is the second oldest sister to Anna and a cousin to the whole clan, even if she doesn't really talk with them. When the twins moved away, Raven and Lauren remained with their mom and step father in United States, however, Raven is currently studying in New Zealand.

Needs: Everyhing please! Roommates, friends, flings (any gender), relationship, anything
19283.jpg
Maverick Reynolds | 20​
Well, Maverick is simply a sweetheart that is in fact in love with Jarica. He's studying for a microbiologist but well, after, soon enough he's gonna get drafted into the big sport to professionally play basketball. Mav is outgoing, supportive and well, probably your best friend. He has graduated from the school in Brazil (help, I forgot the name).

Needs: everything except for romance!
20738.jpg

Oliver Hudson | CEO | 20​

Well, honestly, Ollie hasn't graduated at all, he left Ilvermorny in his sixth year and after that, well, he owns his own graphic designing firm and also he's a travelling model. And actually, I put him there just to take up the space but if you have anything suitable for him, I'm up for that as well.
20811.jpg

Eden de la Cruz | almost 20​

Eden is a model and a fashion student rn. She's pretty much everywhere so she isn't tied to one specific place and is ready to meet new people. She isn't looking to anything long term right now so I would love her to just have some flings, some friends, maybe friends with benefits or anythin of that sort!
21576.jpg

Savannah de la Cruz |almost 24​

Well, Savannah is a paralegal, studying to become an advocate. She's a sister to Eden and Jayden and twin to Lilith. Savannah also has a little daughter. Tho, Sav is a bit more polite with people, she still needs friends or people to hang out with, maybe some sort of a relationship as well! (boys only)
21578.jpg

Lilith de la Cruz | almost 24​
Lilith is one of the de la Cruz as well. She's an actress. She's quite irresponsible and honestly, I think she would be an excellent suit for dark magic/Scitorari so maaaybe I would love her to have someone who could lead her towards the thought? Tho, Lilith still needs some friends and maybe even flings? (any gender)
18263.jpg

Michelle Evans | 23​
Michelle is an obliviator and to say the least, she has an adoptive kid that is in fact her little cousin Annie. A fourth year Ravenclaw (Janna). Michelle is a bit cold person in the meaning that she doesn't get attached to people easily and isn't very talkative at first, just more polite. she's british and still has an accent.

Needs: friends, flings, relationship? EVERYTHING (any gender)
20763.jpg

Jason Mcleod | 26​
Jason is a hit-wizard, so that means he's extremely sporty, he loves to be in a form always, so the workouts it is. He's just naturally happy to be here and is extremely family-orientated. Jason is honestly easy going and even more - he has a golden retriever vibe. And btw, Jason has a nephew that literally counts him as his dad and to say the least, Jason counts Theo as his son as well.

Needs: well, flings, friends, anything, please!!!! (women only)
20789.jpg

Harrison Adams | 29​
Well, Harrison is a professor of History of Magic to 1-4 years. He's friendly and easy-going, of course, intelligent as well but he isn't going to show off that all the time. Harrison lately has been feeling like he has settled down for a more serious relationship.
Needs: friends, maybe professsor friends? Also, he would maybe use some flings or some relationship? (women only) please, I want him to have a life outsideof just teaching. Tho, I'd still love to have some student-professor interactions!
don't take this spot in mind, i can't count

Rebeca and Jason can finaly met. Theo miss Jason :) He right now soon December will be Tree years old :)

Hey Sofija!

An easy one: Mila and Penelope being friends. I think there's a thread in the Hufflepuff girl dormitory I want to join, but I'd be happy to do something seperateyl with them too.

Isadora could try to talk to Aika? Idk if they'd get along, but it could be interesting.

Gwen is roommates with Katarina, I have no idea if they get along or not. We could have them interact and see?

Sofijaaaa :wub:

Mila x Senna: so obviously they should become besties that's all thank you (also Senna could've not been paying any attention whatsoever and be completely flabbergasted if she finds out Mila has a twin -- and then respectively throw all the questions she has at them)

Sadie x Kiara: I feel like these are pretty much opposits but she might very well remind Kiara of her brother so she'd be happy to hang out with her

Tim x Kiara: I love them!!

Kaia x Isaiah: I don't think I even need to say anything lol

Ana Sofia x Blair: I reckon they could really improve their friendship this year

Rebeca and Jason can finaly met. Theo miss Jason :) He right now soon December will be Tree years old :)
Yes, Rebeca and Jason! That's excellent! Also, Sabrina and Ron?

Hey Sofija!

An easy one: Mila and Penelope being friends. I think there's a thread in the Hufflepuff girl dormitory I want to join, but I'd be happy to do something seperateyl with them too.

Isadora could try to talk to Aika? Idk if they'd get along, but it could be interesting.

Gwen is roommates with Katarina, I have no idea if they get along or not. We could have them interact and see?
Hey Daphne! Thank you for writing here!

Mila and Penelope - definitely! Would love them to become friends!

Isadora and Aika - well, Isadora really isn't the type of person that Aika would usually enjoy but they could be like that growing friendship from Aika can't handle her to them getting used to each other and Aika opening up?

Gwen and Katya - oooh, they definitely could be something. Especially based on the fact that Katarina doesn't get along with Akihiro, it could be interesting! Also, if Gwen ever needs a date to any sort of event, Tim is always on the go!

How is it going with your time? I mean, we could start them all or we can start off with two? What would be more comfortable to you?
Sofijaaaa :wub:

Mila x Senna: so obviously they should become besties that's all thank you (also Senna could've not been paying any attention whatsoever and be completely flabbergasted if she finds out Mila has a twin -- and then respectively throw all the questions she has at them)

Sadie x Kiara: I feel like these are pretty much opposits but she might very well remind Kiara of her brother so she'd be happy to hang out with her

Tim x Kiara: I love them!!

Kaia x Isaiah: I don't think I even need to say anything lol

Ana Sofia x Blair: I reckon they could really improve their friendship this year
Marijkeeeee!! ♥️
Mila/Senna p YESSSSSS!!!! That could be like extremely excellent!!! You know me, I'm up for them at any given time!

Sadie/Kiara - ooooh, they could definitely become friends, also, would love them to become friends! Sadie would try to bring Kiara out of her comfort zone? They could be a cool duo!

Tim/Kiara - yessss, love them as well!!!!! Totally need a new thread for them!

Kaia/Isaiah - I heard you, no need to say anything!

Ana Sofia/Blair - YES! Them improving a friendship would be outstanding!!!

Maybe we can start off with three, I'd say? What is more comfortable to you?

Hey Sofija!

He's pretty anti-social but I was thinking it could be fun to see how my 2nd year Slyth Cameron and either Aika or Danielle get along? (probably horribly but still...)

Also reckon Salem and Nate could be friends, and maybe a roommate thread with Sawyer and Nik could be fun?

Mila/Senna p YESSSSSS!!!! That could be like extremely excellent!!! You know me, I'm up for them at any given time!

Sadie/Kiara - ooooh, they could definitely become friends, also, would love them to become friends! Sadie would try to bring Kiara out of her comfort zone? They could be a cool duo!

Tim/Kiara - yessss, love them as well!!!!! Totally need a new thread for them!

Kaia/Isaiah - I heard you, no need to say anything!

Ana Sofia/Blair - YES! Them improving a friendship would be outstanding!!!

Maybe we can start off with three, I'd say? What is more comfortable to you?

Sounds good for now! Maybe we could definitely start with Ana Sofia/Blair and then two others you want?

Hey Sofija!

He's pretty anti-social but I was thinking it could be fun to see how my 2nd year Slyth Cameron and either Aika or Danielle get along? (probably horribly but still...)

Also reckon Salem and Nate could be friends, and maybe a roommate thread with Sawyer and Nik could be fun?
Hey Kris!

Well, Cameron could be a good pick for Aika. She would enjoy the fact that he's anti-social

And Salem and Nate, Sawyer and Nik are excellent! Love that!

Maybe we could start with all three if you have enough time and motivation for that?
Sounds good for now! Maybe we could definitely start with Ana Sofia/Blair and then two others you want?
Yay, yes, sounds excellent! Could you maybe start this one and I will later start the other two?

Hey Kris!

Well, Cameron could be a good pick for Aika. She would enjoy the fact that he's anti-social

And Salem and Nate, Sawyer and Nik are excellent! Love that!

Maybe we could start with all three if you have enough time and motivation for that?
I'm down for all three but maybe we can spread them out? I'm keen to start something for the claw boys in their dorm and maybe you can pick Aika or Nate and start something them and we can grab the third in a lil bit?

I'm down for all three but maybe we can spread them out? I'm keen to start something for the claw boys in their dorm and maybe you can pick Aika or Nate and start something them and we can grab the third in a lil bit?
Sounds excellent!!! I am willing to start Aika and Cameron!

Hello! So firstly I apologize for my lack of muse for Michael but once I get a PB for him I'm happy with I'm down to make it up to Mila :lol:

I can also throw Renata (3rd year Hufflepuff) at anyone, especially 3rd years? She's a bit of a pushover but she's not weak willed, she just wants to make friends and have a good time with people and not get bullied again. She and Katarina could butt heads or she could be friends with any of your 3rd years!

Annnd I can throw Aine at your prof? She'd want to understand more about magical/non-magical history because she's a bit lost and she'd be willing to do odd jobs for some guidance. She could also easily put her foot in her mouth between Valerius and Blair and make things even more awkward if you and Jess were interested :lol:

Sofija! I'm a little late to the party! But I have a few characters that I can offer to you! Happy to discuss these further on discord if you want to as well! If there are any suggestions you're not keen on, then that's totally cool too!

Nova + Conan - Not sure if they'd get along or not, but I am willing to try and see what happens! Conan is the younger sibling of Nolan and Molly Burke. He's going to Hogwarts and join his older siblings next year. I am happy to put these two together and see what happens? Conan is a bit of an oddball who collects things, mostly shells and carries a shoebox of shells wherever he goes.

Mila + Lizzie - Would love to do some more twin things with these two!!! I can imagine Mila just pulling Lizzie wherever she goes and just convincing her to do things, even though Lizzie doesn't want to or doesn't think its a good idea.

Sabrina + Lizzie - I'm keen to put our firsties together and see what happens! Lizzie is also shy, so some shy friends coming together would be cute hehe! Let me know what you think of this!

Katarina + Molly - I think this would be an interesting dynamic. I can imagine Katarina being mean to Molly, if you're keen on any bully threads! Molly can be quite childish and talks to her cat a lot, so I can see some bullying potential bahaha! Let me know!

Tim + Molly - I'm quite keen for some more threads between these two besties! Molly likes spending her fun time with Tim so im keen for anything between these two!

Parker + Nolan - I don't think these two have interacted before? But I am happy to try and give them a shot. I kinda wanna do more with Nolan this year hehe! I want him to have more friends hehe! Them being musical may help a little?

Julia + Charlie - The pranksters. I know we spoke about doing some pranks together and we haven't gotten around to it. But I'm keen to try some pranks this year hehe! I need to do some more stuff with Charlie this year!!

I think that's all i have at the moment? If there are any other ideas in the future that I have, I'll let you know! Happy to discuss these further on discord if you'd like as well!

Hi Sofija! I'd be so happy to plot with you!

Kaia x Louis
I remember we discussed them recently. I'm still down for Kaia to have a crush on Louis and then it being awkward when Louis realises he doesn't feel the same xD

Tim x Genevieve
These two seem to get along really well. If you want, maybe Evie could have a crush on him and we can see where that goes?

Nova x Ruto
Ruto is going to be sorted the same year as Nova. She also really likes exploring and going outside and has a connection to nature. We can have them meet and see if they want to be friends?

Nik x Estella
I really like how these two get along. Essie is going through a bit of stuff at the moment, and may even lean on Nik so she can have some attention from a guy? Since both of her guy friends are avoiding her xD

Parker x Lucie
We haven't really RPed these two before but I can see them getting close. Maybe even closer than friends? Lucie would find it interesting that he is musical.

Hey Daphne! Thank you for writing here!

Mila and Penelope - definitely! Would love them to become friends!

Isadora and Aika - well, Isadora really isn't the type of person that Aika would usually enjoy but they could be like that growing friendship from Aika can't handle her to them getting used to each other and Aika opening up?

Gwen and Katya - oooh, they definitely could be something. Especially based on the fact that Katarina doesn't get along with Akihiro, it could be interesting! Also, if Gwen ever needs a date to any sort of event, Tim is always on the go!

How is it going with your time? I mean, we could start them all or we can start off with two? What would be more comfortable to you?

Isadora and Aika could also just dislike each other, that wouldn't really surprise me. We can see how they get along?

Gwen and Katya would be fun. Tim too! Should we do Gwen and Katya first? Maybe a dorm topic?

I think starting with two would be better for me.

Hey Sofia.

I can offer you a couple of ideas
linden and Nic. they will both be working to help orofessor Burleigh so maybe some animal feeding threads would be fun.

Blair and Linden. They were on the quidditch team together before. and Lin has tried out again (Obviously pending team appointments he may end up back on. they could have a chat, hang out or practice together if you want.

I'm so sorry for late replies!

Camilla
Hello! So firstly I apologize for my lack of muse for Michael but once I get a PB for him I'm happy with I'm down to make it up to Mila :lol:

I can also throw Renata (3rd year Hufflepuff) at anyone, especially 3rd years? She's a bit of a pushover but she's not weak willed, she just wants to make friends and have a good time with people and not get bullied again. She and Katarina could butt heads or she could be friends with any of your 3rd years!

Annnd I can throw Aine at your prof? She'd want to understand more about magical/non-magical history because she's a bit lost and she'd be willing to do odd jobs for some guidance. She could also easily put her foot in her mouth between Valerius and Blair and make things even more awkward if you and Jess were interested :lol:
Hey Camilla! Don't worry about that, tho, Mila misses Michael a lot! So can't wait for Michael's new playby!!!!

Well, I could offer Renata both - a friend and an enemy. Katya could be someone she could butt heads and then Tim as a friend? Maybe even a best friend? They could just be excited together!

I'm up for both ideas with Aine! Harrison would be willing to help her and well, Blair always needs a bit more drama. So gonna message Jess about that right away! :p

Maria
Sofija! I'm a little late to the party! But I have a few characters that I can offer to you! Happy to discuss these further on discord if you want to as well! If there are any suggestions you're not keen on, then that's totally cool too!

Nova + Conan - Not sure if they'd get along or not, but I am willing to try and see what happens! Conan is the younger sibling of Nolan and Molly Burke. He's going to Hogwarts and join his older siblings next year. I am happy to put these two together and see what happens? Conan is a bit of an oddball who collects things, mostly shells and carries a shoebox of shells wherever he goes.

Mila + Lizzie - Would love to do some more twin things with these two!!! I can imagine Mila just pulling Lizzie wherever she goes and just convincing her to do things, even though Lizzie doesn't want to or doesn't think its a good idea.

Sabrina + Lizzie - I'm keen to put our firsties together and see what happens! Lizzie is also shy, so some shy friends coming together would be cute hehe! Let me know what you think of this!

Katarina + Molly - I think this would be an interesting dynamic. I can imagine Katarina being mean to Molly, if you're keen on any bully threads! Molly can be quite childish and talks to her cat a lot, so I can see some bullying potential bahaha! Let me know!

Tim + Molly - I'm quite keen for some more threads between these two besties! Molly likes spending her fun time with Tim so im keen for anything between these two!

Parker + Nolan - I don't think these two have interacted before? But I am happy to try and give them a shot. I kinda wanna do more with Nolan this year hehe! I want him to have more friends hehe! Them being musical may help a little?

Julia + Charlie - The pranksters. I know we spoke about doing some pranks together and we haven't gotten around to it. But I'm keen to try some pranks this year hehe! I need to do some more stuff with Charlie this year!!

I think that's all i have at the moment? If there are any other ideas in the future that I have, I'll let you know! Happy to discuss these further on discord if you'd like as well!
You can never be late to the party! And yes, we totally can discuss it more in the discord just gonna say - I can start Julia and Charlie idea now? I'm still willing to do it! And I can start a thread for Lizzie and Mila as well? About the others, gonna text you on discord!

Kaye
Hi Sofija! I'd be so happy to plot with you!

Kaia x Louis
I remember we discussed them recently. I'm still down for Kaia to have a crush on Louis and then it being awkward when Louis realises he doesn't feel the same xD

Tim x Genevieve
These two seem to get along really well. If you want, maybe Evie could have a crush on him and we can see where that goes?

Nova x Ruto
Ruto is going to be sorted the same year as Nova. She also really likes exploring and going outside and has a connection to nature. We can have them meet and see if they want to be friends?

Nik x Estella
I really like how these two get along. Essie is going through a bit of stuff at the moment, and may even lean on Nik so she can have some attention from a guy? Since both of her guy friends are avoiding her xD

Parker x Lucie
We haven't really RPed these two before but I can see them getting close. Maybe even closer than friends? Lucie would find it interesting that he is musical.
Kayeeeee!!! Heeeeeey!!! I'd be so happy to plot with you as well!!!!

Kaia/Louis - ooh yesssss! It would just be the right time to do that!

Tim/Genevieve - YESSS!!!! Her having a crush on him would be awesome as well!!! Awhh, can't wait to do them!

Nova/Ruto - oooh, sounds fun!!! Totally could do!!!!

Nik/Estella - as a guy friend he would totally be next to her and could help and support her! On that thought, she could even help him a bit to realize that he has a crush on Cassiah as well? Like, that could be a help to help friendship?

Parker/Lucie - well, the only way they really know each other is that they both were keepers for some time but then Parker quit! Tho, yes, they totally could work! Can't wait for them as well!

Do you have any preference on who you would like to start with? I can totally start Tim/Evie and Kaia/Louis!

Daphne
Isadora and Aika could also just dislike each other, that wouldn't really surprise me. We can see how they get along?

Gwen and Katya would be fun. Tim too! Should we do Gwen and Katya first? Maybe a dorm topic?

I think starting with two would be better for me.
Yeah, we totally can throw Aika and Isadora together and see what would happen!

Well, we can start with two dorm topics then? Since two would be better. We can start with Katya/Gwen and Penelope/Mila?

Mia
Hey Sofia.

I can offer you a couple of ideas
linden and Nic. they will both be working to help orofessor Burleigh so maybe some animal feeding threads would be fun.

Blair and Linden. They were on the quidditch team together before. and Lin has tried out again (Obviously pending team appointments he may end up back on. they could have a chat, hang out or practice together if you want.
Hey Mia!!!!

Linden and Nik - ooh, totally up for that! They could also have a bit more of common themes - Quidditch for example. So totally up to throw them together!

Blair and Linden - well, I'm always up for them! Blair totally counts Linden as someone to look up to, so a practice and a chat could be fun! we could have them like right after the practice and could just go to have a lunch together? How does that sound to you?

I’m not sure if this is already apparent, but Sloane is determined to befriend Sabrina :p

Edit: She’s also met Ron before school started but never knew what his name was, so won’t realise she knows Sabrinas brother until they meet again =))

Yay I'm so glad you're still happy with the Louis and Kaia thing! And with everything else as well!! I don't want to overload you with topics, so let's put Nova/Ruto aside for now and get back to it later on in the year closer to them being sorted. For now, if you don't mind starting those topics that would be great and I will start Niklaus/Essie and Parker/Lucie ^_^

I’m not sure if this is already apparent, but Sloane is determined to befriend Sabrina :p

Edit: She’s also met Ron before school started but never knew what his name was, so won’t realise she knows Sabrinas brother until they meet again =))
Aaaah, Love that!!! Sabrina would totally adore a friend and a dormmate in the same person!!!

Oooh, That could be interesting thought to post about but maybe at first we could start off with a separate thread for the Girls? Maybe in their dorm?

Yasss for sure! Shall I start something for them?

Yeah, we totally can throw Aika and Isadora together and see what would happen!

Well, we can start with two dorm topics then? Since two would be better. We can start with Katya/Gwen and Penelope/Mila?
Sounds good, I could start Katya and Gwen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back