Get to know you!

New question!

Which wizarding school would you want to attend and why?

I need to think about this one so I'll be back!

Hogwarts New Zealand ~ because my friends all live there, and it isn't too far from home

Hogwarts of course. Its the original and the best also I live in the UK so its where I would have gone. It also helps I'd have attended post HP so wouldn't have been exposed to the incompetence that is Dumbledore.

Hogwarts Scotland for sure - i mean living in Scotland it would just make sense, also would've attended some years after the events of the book. As much as I love HNZ, it would just make more sense.

The weather would be god awful though. the descriptions of the weather in the books always make me laugh.

Beauxbatons because geographically it makes sense but it is one of the schools about which we do not know much ,the climate of the Pyrenees is quite mild and I like the little that we see of architecture. :D

I want to say Hogwarts Scotland, because my entire schooling education was in English and I'm European (plus I study in the UK now), but I grew up on a completely different continent and I have no idea what the wizarding school would be there if there even is one =))

Durmstrangs obviously! Lol no. I'd be in the catchment area for Hogwarts Scotland and it would be the school I'd pick because it's familiar and I'd feel like I was missing out on Hogwarts if I opted to go anywhere else.

Mahoutokuro just seems like a cool school to attend from what I read but Ilvermorney would also be interesting to me

Durmstrangs obviously! Lol no. I'd be in the catchment area for Hogwarts Scotland and it would be the school I'd pick because it's familiar and I'd feel like I was missing out on Hogwarts if I opted to go anywhere else.
I agree with you. Other schools definitely sound cool, but if I would have to go to a school for seven years I’d defos stick to Hogwarts. I know I said Hogwarts Scotland but actually I wouldn’t mind going to HNZ either. When I moved from Italy (and whenever we’d come back for Christmas hols) I took a 13-hour flight there and back so I suppose it wouldn’t be that much different if I went to NZ =)) But Hogwarts all the way

Well, obvz I would go to the NZ/Australia one :lol: But would've loved to go to the Scotland one because I love England and probably would love Scotland too :wub:

Imma go wherever Donna goes because we would've been in school roughly the same time in very different years. :p

If not there, I'd probably have gone to Ilvermorny because of where I live. It's right in the neighborhood. xD

I would have to go with Ilvermorny- I like that the houses "choose" you. The backstory is neat, and it's close to home.

That said, I have not read many of the stories of other wizarding schools (which are relatively "new,") so could potentially be swayed.

I'd never go to HNZ- sorry friends, it's a dangerous place :r

Hogwarts Scotland. The Brit in me has to say that, and it's what I grew up reading with the HP books.

Oh, this is a tough question!! There are so many good options to choose from! The NZ/Australia one would be a excellent choice since its somewhat close to where i live. But Hogwarts Scotland and Ilvermorney would be my other choice. From what i have read from the books and seen in the movies, it seems like one of the coolest schools to go to!

Since we are on the topic of food, I have a very important question:

Do you add the milk before or after the cereal?
People think I’m weird because I pour in the milk first:teehee:
I just realised I forgot to answer the last question. Cereal then Greek yoghurt then milk (in the summer) but in the winter I have porridge which would be oats milk then honey or jam (or if I am feeling really creative cinnamon and brown sugar but that to be before microwaving

Ilvermorny, because knowing my parents they would have never let me go across the sea... but I also grew up very religious (not anymore) so in reality, I would have never been allowed to go.

EdT9UiMWsAIOgBU.jpg

Our next question! How should a cat wear pants?

A!!!

A of course =))

A! you don't wear pants on your arms either.

A.

listen folks cat's don't have arms, logically they have four legs - trousers are for legs hence B. All of you are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back