Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jade<3
Wand
Knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
gameofthrones.gif

Hi Guys!

I'm shocked that I couldn't find a Game of Thrones topic. I know a lot of you are watching the serie too and I just love it so much, that I've wanted to have a chat with you guys. It will contain spoilers so if you aren't at season 7 you have to watch a little faster :r

I just love season 7! What do you guys think?

As a dedicated book reader I refuse to watch the tv series that has passed the books now. I know you should seperate the book and the show but I cant and so I can't watch the show without getting really really angry that they've diverted from the original story xD

...That being said I can still read about the episodes that have aired on twitter and facebook so i'm still half in the loop but I don't have to actually watch it :p

Below are my very basic (not serious) opinions from what i've picked up haha
[ul]
[li] Super happy about the Stark baby reunions apart from the fact that Baby Bran has now turned into a robot apparently xD</LI>
[li] Still sad that they killed off Stannis
[li] Dragon looks cool af
<LI>[li] Excited for littlefinger to die (hope it's by Sansa's hand :p )[/li][/ul]

Madeline Walden said:
As a dedicated book reader I refuse to watch the tv series that has passed the books now. I know you should seperate the book and the show but I cant and so I can't watch the show without getting really really angry that they've diverted from the original story xD

...That being said I can still read about the episodes that have aired on twitter and facebook so i'm still half in the loop but I don't have to actually watch it :p

Below are my very basic (not serious) opinions from what i've picked up haha
[ul]
[li] Super happy about the Stark baby reunions apart from the fact that Baby Bran has now turned into a robot apparently xD</LI>
[li] Still sad that they killed off Stannis
[li] Dragon looks cool af
<LI>[li] Excited for littlefinger to die (hope it's by Sansa's hand :p )[/li][/ul]
Lauren: =)) That is me as well. I haven't seen an episode since it went beyond the books, but I absolutely read the synopsis of every episode on Monday morning.

I am busy with reading the books. But I don't want to know what happens. On screen like the red wedding was just a heartattack and that says more than words in a book for me. I do understand both of you, because I've heard lots of this. But I just think the serie is very well made and the best there ever is.

I just loved episode 4 of season 7. I really thought the dragon would die, perhaps that will happen. I'm sure one will die soon. I was in a trance and the fact that I don't know who will die with every battle is just very exciting and heartbreaking at the same time. The reunion with the Starks I thought that was beautiful too!
<i>
</i>

Okay, episode 5
So like, last weeks episode was a whole load of WOAH, but this week was like mos"What is happening?" LOVE the throwback with Sansa/Arya/Littlefinger and her finding that letter Sansa wrote in like season 1??? But also;
best moment of the series; "I thought you might still be rowing."

YES YES AND YES Maia YES.
Gendry IS BACK BABY I AM SO HAPPY I CANT EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE IN THE EPISODE

except for that little thing with Gilly and Sam, did y'all hear Rhaegar got an annulment, coz I sure did, which makes Jon a true born! Hallelujah!

Can't wait for Dany to find out and THAT drama will begin. #Dracarys

Yah, I can't imagine she'll be too happy with that. Jon is first in line!

I just saw it and I so loved it! I'm just so loving the reunion (short one) between Jorah and Dany and I saw Jon and the rest that will go behind the wall as a adventure squad haha. I indeed noticed the thing Gilly read too and I can't wait to see more of that storyline.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I JUST SAW EPISODE 6 AND OMG. I CAN'T HANDLE!!

POOR DANY! Omg that dragon. I am so curious that dragon will spit ice now right? I can't wait for Dany and Jon to find out who they really are and they are really cute at the moment. I really loved this episode!

Oh. My. God.

Also, Rhaegar actor is a dead ringer for Viserys?? Like well done casting department.

Baelish was everything I wished for and more.

Jng0adD.gif

:o :o :o :o :o oh shiiii

OMG!! Dany and Jon omg! I'm so curious how he would react. Agree with the casting for Rhaegor. I'm actually really glad about the death of little finger and the rest. Only the last part wasn't that nice. Poor Dany when she would see her dragon like that.

Im still trying to process all of this. I went to bed immediately after because I honestly think I was in shock. Rhaegar's actor was so well cast, honestly thought it was Viserys for a moment. Viseron pulling down the wall. Dany and Jon getting intimate, Cersei reneging on her words, Jamie rushing off to fight, Tyrion, Bronn, Arya and Sansa, Baelish, so much happened I don't even know where to begin!

I'm rooting for the baddies now.

Maise Verdereau said:
Im still trying to process all of this. I went to bed immediately after because I honestly think I was in shock. Rhaegar's actor was so well cast, honestly thought it was Viserys for a moment. Viseron pulling down the wall. Dany and Jon getting intimate, Cersei reneging on her words, Jamie rushing off to fight, Tyrion, Bronn, Arya and Sansa, Baelish, so much happened I don't even know where to begin!
That last episode was so chock full of stuff I'm pretty sure I had an aneurism trying to figure it all out. The Whyte just strolling through f*cking westeros like tourists, viseron bringing down the wall and Jon and Dany in the ship... did anyone care to notice Tyrion's expression in that scene?

Okay this is probably a stretch, but hear me out. Dany and Jon have been flirting with each other this whole season, I think we could all see where it was going. Tyrion could too and I honestly think he was trying to discourage it in his own way. Let's think about this for a moment. What one thing could possibly be dangerous for Daenerys? What could through her off the deep end?

Love.

Tyrion was surprised when Jon declared himself in front of everyone and it was the final tide for Cersei. I think without Jon declaring she might actually have agreed to it all. She was visibly shaken when Jon publicly declared for Daenerys, something that did not go unnoticed by Tyrion. I think we're now seeing the story unfold in a way we couldn't have known. Cersei will not be there to back Dany and Jon when they need it. The Whyte have brought down the wall and are marching through.

Now I've gone a little off topic, so let's come back to Tyrion. He's worried. He said to Cersei that Dany knows herself and surrounds herself with people (Tyrion, Varys etc) who can keep her in check. But can he? We've already seen that she will ignore his advice and that she will willingly risk herself and her dragons for Jon. I think Tyrion foresees Jon being the downfall of Daenerys and even if he doesn't know that Jon is a Targaryen, once he does, I think that will be the end of his relationship with Dany. I think Tyrion would advise her against being with Jon, and Dany won't like that at all.

Tyrion is in a very vicarious position right now and I think it's going to cost him.

What do you guys think?

Oh my good god. I'm SO glad Sansa was aware of what was going on and decided to kill Baelish. She's one of my favourite characters and I was starting to think she was falling into a trap again ><

I'm actually very against the whole Jon and Dany thing, so to see them together was weird. I wish they'd found out about Jon heritage beforehand, although I know for Targaryen's it's "normal". I do love that it's official now that Jon is Rhaegars son.

I'm surprised how easy it was for the Whytes to get through the wall - If they had no Dragon how else would they have done it? Considering though that a dragon did land on their doorstep, it's still strange that it could melt a whole section of ice that's been there for hundreds of years in a matter of seconds..

Ultimately my bet is that Jon and Dany will rule together. She wants to be Queen but was she ever against having a King by her side? I don't see how it would come out as a negative thing when she finds out about his blood..

Geovanna Volt said:

Ultimately my bet is that Jon and Dany will rule together. She wants to be Queen but was she ever against having a King by her side? I don't see how it would come out as a negative thing when she finds out about his blood..
I disagree and here's why. Martin said that the ending of GoT would be bittersweet and given that everyone wants Jon and Dany to rule together, i think it is safe to say that it will definitely not happen.

I just finished it, and omg Tormund :cry: :cry: :cry: He is supposed to marry Brienne, and have giant babies.

Also was not a fan of them cutting between scenes of Jon's true parents, and him banging his aunt. Just ew xD

Watching Littlefinger get his poop handed to him was even more satisfying than watching Dany destroy the Lannister army.

This YouTube channel is great for Game of Thrones Theories.

I personally don't have any issues with the incest in game of thrones anymore, I think it's just gotten beyond that point, and tbh I'm way more comfortable with aunt/nephew than with siblings. I watch too much anime, don't judge me.

Here's the other thing, I was so pleased to finally have confirmation of not only Jon's true parentage but also that he's not a bastard. I'm not entirely convinced it's going to change too much and if it does I'll be severely disappointed, but I've been waiting ten years to know this knowledge. When I started reading the books, he'll yeah I was all up in those R+L=J theories and I also never believed that Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna because it just wasn't his style. Rhaegar was a gentle and sweet person, but he was forced into killing because he was so good at it. The similarities between he and Jon always caused me to think they were related, and who really honestly believed that Ned was his father I mean come on. There were too many factors.

The only issue I still have with GoT is that we're getting into the last stretch and the show is becoming predictable. I hope I'm wrong, but I saw Baelish dying, I predicted Viserion, I saw Dany and Jon coming. I'm so worried that D&D are working only for fan service now rather than staying true to the history of the show. I don't want there to be a happy ending, forgive me but that's not why I watch the show. I want everyone dead and the night king walking amongst the ashes of the citadel, sitting upon the iron throne as the King of Westeros. I mean is that so much to ask?

So I recently got HBO so I've decided to binge GoT before the final season. It took a while to figure out where I'd left off but I finally figured out I'd seen most of season 4. The last episode I left off on was at the Vale. I won't say more.

Anyone else doing a crazy binge of the show that I can talk to? No, just me? xD

I should probably find a youtube recap. xD

I'm gonna try and watch it all before the new season too! I can watch it like a hundred times xD So curious about the new season. I hope those less episodes than usual are just the best ever.

Fewer episodes, but a number of them have a longer run time if I recall correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back