OOC First Name
Teigs
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Rigid Cherry Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Lysander was in Rowan's house, and she'd heard Zennon talk about him a couple of times, so having two roses for him was great. It shortened her list a little and meant she didn't have as many to deliver. "Hey, Summers!" He was the Professor's kid too, so... she was pretty sure almost everyone would have known the second year by now. "Have you got any roses yet, because I have two right here for you."​
2x yellow roses @Lysander Summers

Lysander had wanted a break from delivering all his roses, since he wasn't entirely sure where to look for some of the people on his list. They were all a lot older, and a few he barely knew by name, let alone face. He'd opted to take Hopsprocket down to the lake to let the frog hop around, while he dipped his feet in the water. He hadn't been there for long before someone found him, and he looked up at Rowan and gave her a friendly wave. "Hey!" He greeted, noticing that she too was carrying around some roses. It was his first year delivering officially, though the previous year he'd found a rose meant for her that someone had dropped. Now it was like she was returning the favour. "Nooo, not yet. I've been running around delivering roses for other people!" He grinned. "Two, for me? That's so many!" He continued. He'd hoped he'd get one this year. Two were even better!​

Igh

Rowan grinned at the younger boy, he was always so excitable and she loved it. “Well, I’m sure these are just the first of many you’ll get.” He seemed like he was the type who’d be really popular, at least whenever she saw him there were other people around usually. She was much more of an introvert herself, though she was far from being shy, that was more Elsie’s schtick. “Here you go, two wonderful yellow roses.” She assumed they’d be from friends of his, or if Professor Summers was into that, perhaps from him.​
Happy Valentine's Day!

Alexei

Dear Sanders

I'm so glad you're my best friend, I'm not sure what I would do without you. I look forward to lots and lots and lots more film and game time with you, and you should know that if you want to ever talk to anyone about anything too, that of course I am here for you.
Wendall

The weather was warm today, though the eel could feel the seasons would soon change. It had been basking, closer to the shore than usual, enjoying the sun after its long, deep sleep. Sometimes, the eel missed the peace of its slumber, as there was so much activity from the land dwellers today it wasn't long before the eel decided it had to move. Sliding sinuously from the lakebed, it slunk away, further out into the lake's depths. With one last stretch of its tail, the eel broke the surface, enjoying the sharp taste of the air above for the briefest of moments before descending deep into the dark water.

Lysander laughed. "I hope so!" He said. Two was enough for him, but more roses wouldn't hurt. He gratefully took the roses she handed him and looked over their notes to see who they were from. He was happy to see Alexei had sent him one too, but it was Wendall's that filled his heart with the most joy. His best friend was so sweet, and out of everyone in the school, he was the happiest to have met him. As he looked at the yellow rose, his eyes widened, realising it must have been extra special since it appeared that something was extending out of it. He blinked, and realised that the streak of gold was coming from behind the rose instead, and lowered it to his chest to stare out into the water, just as whatever it was dipped back into the lake. "Woah, what was that? Did you see that?" He asked Rowan excitedly, jumping to his feet and jabbing a finger towards the distant water. Had he imagined it? It didn't look like any mermaid he'd seen before. "Look! Over there! There was something there!" He shouted with more enthusiasm. In all his time spent at the lake, he'd never seen anything pop out of it before.​

Rowan grinned at Lysander, as he seemed pretty happy with the contents of the roses. It was always so much fun to see the reactions of the people who were getting the roses. It always made her happy anyway and maybe that was the most important part of all of this. She was off in her own little world for a moment when Lysander made a sound of some excitement and she turned to see him jumping to his feet and pointing out into the water. She rushed over to stand beside him, looking to where he was pointing, but couldn't see anything. "What? What did you see!" There seemed to be some sort of movement within the water, but she couldn't see anything beyond that. "What was it?"

Lysander took a few steps closer, his feet splashing the shallow shore water and his hands cupped around his eyes as imaginative binoculars to try and peer further in. Whatever it was, if it had even been real to begin with, was gone. "I...I don't know!" He responded after a minute. "It could have been a mermaid, or a monster! Or..." He paused to look at the yellow roses in his hand again, and frowned doubtfully. "Maybe it was just a reflection." He muttered. He was so sure he'd seen something golden glittering out in the water, but it was gone in a flash. He trudged back out of the water and sat back in his little flattened out spot, eyeing the water suspiciously. "But I'm gonna find out. If it comes out again, I'll be ready. My eyes are peeled." He told Rowan with a decisive nod.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back