First trick

Hoshi's heart sank but kept up her sweetness. "Is this going to be sent to our parents? Haruhi does not need to know really she doesn't." She said her eyes wide. It was her famed puppy dog look that could get even her strict father to give her anything she wanted. She cought the wink and sighed internally Professor Manteia may not have to get involved in this. Though she had only seen the man once, he came off as the type that would punish her more than this seemingly kind Professor.

Sam nodded, at least they weren't expelled. He also wasn't on his own to go see his head of house. He had Libby. Other than that he kept quiet, he waited to see what else would happen them. But it seemed their head of house would decide. Oh god..Our parents Sam thought. He wanted to plead to Prof. King not to send this to their parents he would do anything!

((Prof. Belladonna Weiss))

Scorpius gave Hoshi an apologetic look but knew when he was in trouble it was always best to tell the truth. If they had detention, he wouldn't mind it with his best mates standing right next to him. "Wait," Scorpius began, making sure he understood correctly, "we're going to have to tell our Heads of Houses ourselves?" he asked.

Libby thought back to her parents, what they would think. They would be proud she thought smiling, my mother was in Slytherin, she was always getting into trouble. Although my father might, well, it might upset him a bit. Libby started to daydream. When Scorpius asked if they had to tell the heads of houses themselves, Libby came back to earth. She glanced at Sam, wincing, but still, she was quiet. She started to think of what their's would make them do. Libby had never really seen Professor Weiss, let alone known how she would handle this situation.

(thanks)

"Most of your punishment will be left up to your head of houses. Including whether or not your parents are contacted." Nicolas began to explain as Scorpius spoke. "I will contact each of your Heads of Houses to inform them of the scenario. You should then go and talk to them yourselves. They may send for you if you don't go to them quick enough." He concluded before turning to the corridor once more. "The punishment you will all be getting from me is cleaning this corridor out, in a muggle fashion, of course. Saturday I will be here and so will all of you."

Libby was horrified. "Sir, please, i can't do Saturday. I have special flying lessons with Caysi Finnigan." She pleaded. She had been looking forward to these all week.

Sam nodded. It seemed fair that their Head of houses got to decide. But they did get dentention which was fair enough aswell. "Yes sir, I will be here." he agreed. He felt sorry for the Gryffindors who had to walk past this till then.

Tala raised an eyebrow. He's actually cleaned stuff off worse than this. Tar and feathers. And since he was muggleborn, doing it the muggle way is easy to him. "Uhhh..I suppose I have to talk to you at some point sir?" Tala asked. His parents wouldn't care about this when and if they are told. They've been through worse with his brother and this is pretty mild compared to all of that.

Hoshi could have cried with relife though she was not looking forward to seeing Professor Manteia. Hoshi didn't mind cleaning up because really they had made this mess in the first place. STFU Libby and take the punishment quietly! She screamed in her mind. "Don't worry Libby-chan with all of us working on it I'm sure you'll make it on time." Was what came out of Hoshi's mouth. She didn't want them to get into any more trouble just yet.

Professor King chuckled a little at Liberty's plea, "Then perhaps, Ms. Barnett, you will think before you take part in something like this again. Saturday is when your detention is. If you don't appear for it you may well find yourself in more trouble than before and I'd hate to see Hufflepuff with negative house points so early in the game." He shook his head, only one student had ever not appeared for a detention with him and they paid for it severely. Ironically, that student had also been a Hufflepuff.

When Tala spoke Nicolas nodded slight, "Yes, you can come by my office first thing tomorrow and I will speak with you."

Libby regretted what she'd done a second time. I really should think first! she thought. "Sorry sir. I'll be there." She said quietly.

Tala nodded and scratched the back of his head, forgetting that it was covered in paint. "Yes sir, I'll be there" He pulled his hand away and saw a mixture of colours.

Libby sighed, and sat down, leaning against the wall. She now had a headache. Great! She thought of Darren, He shouldv'e been here! She laughed to herself, but then the more she thought of it, the more she came to realized she was glad Darren wasn't here. Now he had a free weekend.

Sam smirked as Tala had paint all over his hand, though he knew it was not a laughing matter. He wondered what he had looked like. He looked down to see his paintstained Chudley Cannons t-shirt and his skiny jeans which were now multi-coloured. He shrugged. "Wait, what time exactly?" he asked casually. "Sir!" he added quickly.

Scorpius nodded solemnly as he issued their detention and said, "I'll be there, Sir," with a tone of acceptance. As long as Hoshi and Prince were there he didn't mind it so much. He wondered what his Head of House would say to him. He ruffled his hair, that was sticky with paint and chuckled at the mess they had made. He probably shouldn't have worn a white shirt this day.

Does it matter? Hoshi thought. If there was no time then there was no reason to be here at the crack of dawn. She could sleep in then come back here to clean up the mess. He said Saturday he just didn't say what time. Hoshi made to flick a the usual piece of green hair out her face when she saw that it was now yellow with paint. "I have to go face the music..." She said rolling her eyes. She just hoped that Haruhi didn't get wind of this. She was going to get a howler for sure that will be ear hairs better used on something else. 'But man it was fun." She said out loud as she walked down to the dungeons.

"Immediately after breakfast in the Great Hall on Saturday you should all be back here." Nicolas replied to Sam. "Until then, you're all dismissed. Your Heads of Houses will have a owl about this by later this evening." Nicolas concluded, finally slipping his wand back into his robes pockets and chuckling slightly as he glanced down the corridor again. A few portraits were yelling about having new paint on them, or not liking the new scenery, but Nicolas didn't much care about what they yelled.

Sam smiled a helplessly small smile, "Alright..I'll guess I'll see you then." he said to Professor King quitely. He then turned to Knight, "I'll see you tommorow mate." he said and gave him a playful punch in his side. "Coming Libby?" he asked her. They were in the same house, so they may aswell walk back together. As Sam started down the corridor he stared at the ground as the potraits yelled at him. He then took one quick glance back at their mess. He then genuienly smirked, it was worth it.

"Ye sure" She said, getting up, and trying to flick bit of dry paint off her jacket. Might as well get it over with before she gets the owl. "See you guys" she said smiling over her shoulder to Tala and Scorpius. Personally she wanted to find out as soon as possible what her proper punishment would be.

(new topic?)

((We are all thinking the same thing. 'We screwed up but man did we have fun.'))

Tala sighed and turned around to walking into the Gryffindor Common Room

Scorpius nodded at Professor King and grinned at Prince, "See you later mate." He turned to Hoshi, gave her a very messy hug, and whispered in her ear, "Nice job," as he hugged her. He released her and said, "See you later Hoshi," and walked to Ravenclaw tower, his feet squishing as he did so.

Hoshi burned for a moment she smiled like a cartoon as she pulled back. "And you, see you later." Said with another wide grin. She waived good bye to Sam and Libby then again went off to the Slytherin commonroom to wash everything off her skin.

The next day, Libby was the first to arrive to start cleaning up the paint. She was wearing her old clothes, so it wouldn't matter if they got dirty. Rolling up her sleeves, libby got the bucket of hot bubbly water and a sponge, and started scrubbing the walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back