First trick

(ye i no..but u neva left for the overnight lol. i was first back here for detention)

Libby smiled as Arianna offered. Even though she hadn't caused it she still wanted to help. "Thanks. Yeah you'd better ask him." she said agreeing with Tala.

Sam waved to Knight and Hoshi and moved closer to them. He grabbed a sponge and began cleaning. He then turned to Professor King, "Umm, sir? We haven't got a chance to talk to our head of house. But its in the process." Sam smiled before getting back to work. He just had to clear the air, that himself and Libby had tried to talk to her. He whispered quietly so only Knight and Hoshi could hear him, "So..did you get into much trouble?" he asked, referring to both of them.

Hoshi shook her head. "I made Professor Manteia give perhaps the first speech to the first years in a long time. The man does not look sociable." She said with a slight snugger in her voice. There was no reason to pretend that she gave a crap about what anyone said. "I'll do better about letting us get away with stuff like this though. We can't spend all our lives in detention." She whispered while scrubbing what she could of the wall. For once, Hoshi felt that her downfall would be her shortness.

Scorpius grinned at Prince and Hoshi and said, "My Head of House was really understanding, she let me off with a warning. I had to tell her I wouldn't end up back in her office though," he said with a playful grin that meant that was probably impossible. He continued scrubbing the suit of armor until it was giving his reflection and moved on to proceed to the wall nearby.

Hoshi realized that she had forgotten something. She looked up to think about what it was then her eyes went wide. "Oh I'm sorry, Yeah I'm Hoshi. Nice to meet you Aeon-kun" She said finally.

Aeon came back out slightly and turned back to Hoshi. "Uhm, Is your hair always green or is it the paint?" He asked, unsure if she would be offended or anything.

Hoshi laughed at the question. "It's forever green until I wash my hair with the potion to make it black again. Then I think I may dye it purple, or white whichever I'm feeling like dyeing it at the moment." She said calmly. She liked the attention she got because of her hair and sometimes her clothes.

"Really? I had blue hair once..And red." Aeon replied, smiling at the memories.
"Good times, Good times." He muttered, absent mindedly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back