First trick

"Hoshi..I don't think I've met her before." Aeon replied, scrubbing more paint from the wall. He was glad he was here helping out his friends, There was nothing else to do.

Libby liked the ideas. "Just a bit" she said sarcastically when he asked how much paint they'd used. "Hoshi brought them." she added. Libby stood up. "We've hardly changed the place!" she said shocked that even after all the cleaning they'd already done, it ws still looking a mess.

Tala laughed at Libby "Be thankful it's not Tar..." He turned to Aeon. "She's a Slytherin first year. And that is all I know about her." he said trying to get paint high up. "Damn! I'm too short for all the high places......stupid being 5'4" " he grumbled.

"Ye, Hoshi's cool" Said libby. "I'd help you but im not that much taller at 5'5 hehe" she laughed. "Ask sam or scorpius when they get here. They're tall". She decided to carry on scrubbing. might as well, she thought

Aeon let out a sigh and began to scrub the top half off the wall, He was glad he was tall, It had its uses.

Tala was scrubbing vigorously at the paint. "Just you watch....I'll have a growth spurt just like my brother and get as all as him...over 6ft" He said attacking the wall some more.

Libby looked up at tala and said "hey, your not trying to get into the next room are you? you'll make a hole if you scrub that hard" she laughed. "i hope my little brother doesnt get taller than me.."

Hoshi showed up as early as she could without being angry at the world. "Hey everyone." She said getting a brush and making to start cleaning what they had messed up. "And you are?" She asked seeing another Gryffendor she hadn't met yet. Hoshi started with one of the paintings which was not to happy to have her wash it but what ever. She was in uniform because she was heading off to flying lessons with the rest of them after this. "Just a note I'm shorter than all of ya at a wopping 4'9"" She said making quite clear that she didn't want to hear any of thier talk about how short they where.

Aeon looked at the Slytherin girl and smiled. "So you must be Hoshi, I'm Aeon, Tala's roommate. It's nice to meet you." He said, holding out his hand. He noted that she had green hair and wondered if it was always like that or from the paint.

"Hey hoshi. what took you?" she asked, grinning. "its alright, scorpius hasnt arrived yet" she said. she had finished the section of floor, and started cleaning the suits of armour. "Did you get Toni for the painted feet?" she asked her laughing.

Professor King returned to the seventh floor corridor and saw the students he had assigned detention cleaning up their mess, he looked about, almost certain not all of them were yet present but decided to ignore it for the time being. "Good morning." he greeted the group with a smile, wondering how many of them had spoken with their Head of Houses yet.

Libby looked up to see Professor Nick, and was sure he was going to say somthing about Aeon. But he didn't. "Good morning" she replied. When he left, she gave a sigh of relief. She didn't want her friend getting into trouble.

Aeon had seen Professor Nick coming and slowly crept back around a corner and out of his sight, wondering if he would get in trouble for helping his friend. In the muggle schools, students who had been given a detention sometimes had to pick up rubbish from recess and lunch and their friends could help, But then again, this was no muggle school.

Sam had awoken this morning almost forgetting about Dentention. He skipped breakfast and threw on some old clothes. He ran up to the seventh floor corridor, happy about his decision on not taking breakfast. Once he arrived he realised what a mess they had made. He noticed Libby, Knight, Hoshi, Tala and Aeon? Also Professor King was there. Drat! He thought to himself. "I'm sorry, sir." he panted putting his hands on his thighs. Hoping he wouldn't be in more trouble.

Libby looked over at the sound of another person and smiled. "Hey Sam, you're just in time! Here ya go." she said, chucking a brush at him. She continued to clean off the purple paint on the armours chest.

Tala laughed at Liberty's comment about him trying to get through the wall. "Maybe...but if I did, I'd probably fall to my death" He chuckled, moving on to the next patch of paint. When Professor King arrived, Tala had probably done about 2-4 meters of the wall. "Hey Professor" He said grinning at him, scrubbing hard at the wall. He waved when Sam came in.

Arianna could hear some laughing and comotion coming from around the corner, she rounded it, and dodged a bruch covered in purple.
"Um, what's going on? Oh, hey Libby."

Kibby laughed at Tala but didn't say anything, not wanting to say somthing stupid like she had twice so recently.

"Hey ari, what brings you here? Ah yes, well, we had a paint fight the other day. We've gotta clean it up." she said grinning. "It was awesome though!" she added.

"I'm glad you decided to show up." Professor King began in reply to Sam, "and I'm sure your punishment is equally as awesome." Professor King responded to Liberty's comments. He hoped he wouldn't supervise them through the entire clean up, but with these students he wasn't so sure.

Libby listened to Professor Nick, and after he spoke, she turned away from him and gave a quiet sarcastic laugh. "Im sure it will be sir"

Tala was whistling to himself as he moved on to a Portrait. "Don't you come near me with that brush young man!" The figure in the portrait called out. Tala looked innocently at him before attacking him with the brush "Hey! I told you no!-" "Shush you...I need to clean, you need to be clean. Just shut up and let me clean." He said leering at the portrait.

Libby smiled. If the dude in the painting was that bothered, he'd move into another frame. He was obviously trying to control. "Oh stop complaining!" She said laughing. She walked over to the painting and glared at it.

[Libby I've been there the whole time. :huh: ]

Scorpius continued to clean in silence, not particularly chatty that morning. Once Hoshi arrived he gave a sigh of relief and said, "Hey Hoshi!" He flashed her a wide grin and continued to scrub the floors. He moved on to the suit of armor and heard Professor Kings voice. He continued cleaning until he heard Sam's voice after Professor Kings. He turned around and waved at his friend, glad that he was finally here. He gave a nod to Professor King thinking of his meeting with Professor Ana. She had been nice enough to let him off with a warning that time. Scorpius hoped to not be up there again for any bad reason, meaning he hoped he was never caught anymore.

Tala looked at the Hufflepuff girl..."Well I think you'd have to ask Professor King...I mean this is our Detention...and we made this mess." He said finally finishing the portrait he was scrubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back