First trick

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi thought that is would be nice to start the year out with a bang. She had manged to smuggle in the acrylic paint that was needed for this which had been he hardest part. The rest she brought in in the back pack she had with her on the train. She still had that back pack on her but this time it was full other stuff. At her feet, in a bucket where ballons in red, green, blue, and yellow according to house colors. They had that color paint inside.

"Sam and Knight-kun should be here soon." Hoshi said to herself as she looked at all the students bellow. This was going to be fun she would make sure of it. Hoshi was looking foward to seeing Knight in particuler because she hadn't seen him since the train ride over here. A wicked smile spread on her face as she thought of the game they where going to play.

Scorpius walked his way all the way up to the tower where he had heard the Gryffindor Common Room was. He was excited to be pulling this prank even though he had kinda told Zazuka, an older Ravenclaw Prefect he would try to stay out of trouble. Because of that he hoped they didn't get in trouble. He was also excited to be seeing Hoshi since he hadn't seen her since she got sorted.

He reached the top where he saw Hoshi's now green hair and crept up behind her. He squeezed her in a hug from behind and said "Boo" while covering her eyes.

Sam hurried up to the seventh floor as fast as he could but regretted it half way up feeling the pain in his side he still carried on. When he reached the top Knight was there with Hoshi, "Wow! Knight that'll scare her!" he said sarcastically. He was excited to start up their pranks.

Hoshi squeeked and took Knight's hands from his eyes. "Hey you!" She cryed. Hoshi for moment wanted to kiss him on the cheek but blinked it way. Insatend she laughed. "Be nice Sam-kun it could have worked." She said giveing him her large cartoon grin. Hoshi had Knight's hands but didn't want to let go just yet. "Ok let's play guess the house!" She said finally letting go and reaching down for one of the paint filled water balloons.

Scorpius laughed playfully as Prince came into view and revealed who it was. "Hey man, she could've guessed it was you," he pointed out with an eyebrow raised. As Hoshi reached down for something in the bucket she had, he stopped her and said, "Come here you," and pulled her into a tight embrace. He hadn't seen her in so long, he felt he deserved a hug.

Hoshi was surpised at first but huged Knight back. She lingered for a second then steped back with a cough to get rid of the slightly pink blush on her cheeks. "Shall we get stated?" She asked looking at both the boy's with wicked grin on her face. I was highlighted by her acid green hair.

Scorpius noticed a bit of a pink tint in her cheeks and was a little puzzled by it but didn't question it. "Alright Hoshi, you're the leader of this prank business. What's on the agenda for today?" he asked with a sly smile.

Hoshi gestered down. "Look at all the people. We will be playing guess the house like I said. Ten points for a direct hit, ten more if the house is right. Lot are waring pins that say what house they are in but eveyone is in reguler clothes so it's kinda hard to tell." She said the picked up one of a red water balloon. "Do I go first or do you guys wanna take a crack at it before I do?" She asked still with a wicked grin in her face.

Scorpius laughed as Hoshi explained their prank. "Nice one," he said quietly. After looking out the window he said, "I'd like to see you give it a try first," with a twinkle in his eyes to see if Hoshi would go through with it.

Annamarie was enjoying meeting all the first years and seeing everyone after the break, but the common room was get a bit to crowded for her liking. She kindly excused herself and decided to take a quick walk aorund the corridors for some fresh air. She gently pushed open the portrait that led to the common room and stepped out into the hallway. Much better... she sighed as she took in a deep breath of air. Annamarie was so happy to be back at school that she could hardly contain it. Her two loose pigtails and Gryffindor earrings bounced in time at her shoulders as she skipped down the hallway.

Sam laughed after Hoshi explained what they were doing, "Hoshi your twisted..brilliant..but twisted." he shook his head in disbelief. "Yeah, I'm with Knight on this one, I'd like to see how good a girls aim really is." he teased, he knew this would wind her up big time.

Hoshi spoted a girl below them that she recongised from the wand shop. "I guess Gryffendor." She anouced then threw the balloon without hesetation She could sort of tell that the boy thought that she wouldn't do it. I showed how much they really knew about her. Hoshi closed one eye as she heard a splat but didn't know is she hit the girl or not. "Ten points are mine though." She told the boys. "She has Gryffendor earrings." She said looking down though the banester she had ducked under.

Jaken was walking down from the towers, remembering the view from last year. He wasn't wearing his school attire, instead, a tight tee shirt and dark blue jeans. As he entered the Seventh Floor Corridor, he heard some voices. He approached a group of first years, his height towered over them. Jaken could have sworn he saw a balloon being thrown. His eyebrow raised, and he noticed the girl's hair. Shockingly green. He fingered the red in his own hair. Jaken folded his arms across his chest, A group of troublemakers. He asked, with a small smile on his face, "What do you first years think you are doing?" This interested him, very much.

Annamarie was deep in thought debating whether or not she should brave a trip down to the dungeons to visit Angus, Isabella, and Alyssa when a balloon fell from somewhere above her and exploded right on top of her head. The red paint completely covered her hair and her pigtails were now pathetically hanging at the side of her head. Her black flats, new khaki skirt, and red and cream argyle sweater was splattered with red dots and drips.

"Ahhh..." Annamarie's voice echoed off the stone castle walls. "What was that?!?" Normally, Annamarie preferred not to draw attention to herself, but considering her current predicament she thought it was only fair that whoever thought this was funny got a piece of her mind. She flicked a layer of paint from her eyes and pulled out her wand. Lumos She directed her wand all along the corridor. It has to be first years...nobody else would be bold enough to pull something like this this early in the school year... she thought to herself. "Haha really funny...If you are a Gryffindor...do the noble thing and show yourself. If you aren't a Gryffindor I hope you know what a stupid idea this was doing this up here. Don't you know we have 6 prefects and the Head Boy in our house!" She placed her hand on her hip and tapped her foot anxiously and awaited a response. She hoped her words made the little vandals think about the consequences of their actions and prehaps they would a least come out and apologize.

Scorpius laughed when he saw the girl get splattered with paint and said, "Good aim Hoshi!" He was laughing with them when someone came. He turned around and saw a very tall boy. Scorpius immediately stopped laughing and looked at the others before answering. "We're...throwing balloons at people," Scorpius said slowly, taking a chance in telling the truth. He figured if anything it was better than lying at least.

Suddenly a girl covered in red paint came storming up to them and Scorpius fought not to laugh. He stood there covering his mouth as he looked at the other two.

Sam had relised once he heard the girls voice he knew it was Annamarie, "Damn it I know that girl. Hide me." he was turning around to hide somewhere but there was a boy in the way, Sam smirked at Knight then to the boy, "Yeah what he said."

Hoshi spotted an empty classroom made to shove Sam into it. "Take the bucket with you." She said softly then turned to Jaken with a bright smile. "We are thowing balloons at people because we are trying to see if any of us can do a levetation spell already. So far if hasn't worked." She said then put a believe able innocent smile on her face. She saw Annamarie and smiled wider so she wouldn't laugh. The look on her face was priceless! "She hadn't spotted us so I think we are safe." She said but bit her lip. She had not intention of saying a sorry she didn't mean.

Jaken folded his arms across his chest, his face showed no emotion at first. When the Ravenclaw boy said that they were throwing balloons, Jaken gave him an odd look. His eyes went to a Hufflepuff, and shook his head. I didn't think Hufflepuffs were tricksters. Jaken then eyed the Slytherin girl. He smirked slightly, "Figured you were a Slytherin, not just because of the hair. I've seen that look of innocence before and I think you are pulling off a few pranks." He forced to hold in his laughter, covering it with a cough. Jaken gave them a smile, and chuckled, "You all are lucky that I am not a prefect or anything of the sort. Be sure to not be loud and maybe you won't get caught."

Annamarie gave up waiting clearly the person/persons were going to own up to their actions. She rolled her eyes angrily and gave the hallway one more sweeping glance. "Well...I hope you get caught!" she shouted as she stomping off up the hallway to the nearest girls bathroom. She wasn't about to go back into the common room drenched in red paint.

When she returned to seventh floor she entered the common room from the opposite end of the hallway to avoid getting hit again.

Sam grabbed the bucket and went into the empty classroom. It was silent for a while but he could hear them talking to the older boy. He waited patiently in the classroom for a signal to move.

Hoshi sighed then laughed when the girl shouted at them. "Well it seems like we picked a good hiding place. Thank you for the advice Senpie" She said putting both hands infront of her and bowing. It was what one called older students in Japan the bow was a sign of rispect as well. When Hoshi came back up she had a wicked smile on her face. She looked down and saw another good target. "Sam-kun you can come out now she's gone." She said.

Scorpius stood there as Prince hid and Hoshi talked to the older boy. "We'll make sure to not get caught," Scorpius said nodding to the guy affirmatively. He hoped he wasn't lying to them and would actually tell someone about them.

Jaken finally laughed when the victim shouted at them. He nodded, "You did pick an excellent spot for something like this." He muttered lowly, "Figured the Hufflepuff would hide." Jaken had a smirk on his face. Jaken saw that they were going to continue, and rolled his eyes, quite amused. "If you think I will rat you out, you are wrong. I did worse things when I was in my first year, and got worse as years progressed. I know how fun it is." Jaken nodded at them. He turned his back on them, and warned, "If you guys hit me though, trust me, you will be sorry you did." Jaken gave them a sly smile and left, headed to the Slytherin Common Room.

Hoshi looked down and bit her lip. She was trying so hard not to go into the empty classroom and get one of the green balloons. "Whatever you say Senpie" She said with a sweet smile on her face. She finally got control on herself though her hands itched at her sides. "Well that's twenty to me. Who's next?" She asked with a large smile.

Scorpius scowled when the guy spoke badly of Prince. That was his friend, Hufflepuff or not, and he didn't like what he'd said however Scorpius knew better than to cross with him. As he explained that he wouldn't tell Scorpius crossed his arms and said, "Well we appreciate you keeping it quiet." He watched him leave and turned back to Hoshi and wondered where Prince had gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back