First trick

Tala stepped out of the common room and winced as he looked at the hall. The paint had dried which meant it would be harder to scrub off. He saw that Liberty was already there scrubbing away and he walked over to her."Hey Lib" he said dropping to his knees beside her. He reached his hand in the bucket and pulled out a scrubbing brush. "You'll find that one of these is better" He said and he set to work scrubbing hard at a dried puddle of Blue paint.

Libby smiled at Tala when he arrived. "Hey. Ye" she said, changing. "There's still loads to clean. Have you seen the others?" She asked. Sighing she thought to herself, there are many things i'd rather be doing that cleaning up this, but it was partly my fault, and i have to deal with it. Her concious was arguing.

Tala looked up from his scrubbing and smiled slightly "Nah I haven't seen them. But it's still early" He finished with the blue patched and moved on to another. "To me this is nothing, I've scrubbed worse things before" He said. "Where is Professor King...He said he would be here..."

(( This topic still going o_O Well I shall make an appearance ))
Aeon was walking through the corridors when suddenly he saw colour everywhere. It was paint he realized when he saw Libby and Tala. He had heard of first years dropping paintballs on students and walked quietly over to them.
"You missed a spot." He said,grinning

Scorpius walked over to the "battle field" laughing as he realized just how much of a mess they had made. There was paint on the floor, the walls, the doors of some empty classrooms, the paintings, and even a random suit of armor standing there. He walked over to the two that were there already, Tala and Libby and said, "Hey guys," as he dropped down on his knees with a bucket of hot water and a scrubbing brush. He saw Aeon there looking over them and Scorpius was annoyed. "If you're going to be here, grab a brush and help, otherwise get lost," he said a little angrily as he began scrubbing some green off the floor, which was the color that seemed to stick out the most. He liked Aeon, but didn't appreciate the fact that he was laughing in their face.

(( o_O I was joking. ))
Aeon frowned at Scorpius. "Gee, I was only joking, Someone seems cranky." He muttered.
He hated it when people took things to seriously

[I know you were.]

Scorpius continued to scrub the paint off the floor as Aeon spoke and sighed in frustration. He was cranky, and that wasn't really a reason to be mean to him. Scorpius looked up and shrugged his shoulders, "Either way, you can help us, or beat it," he said nicer than before. He didn't want others who didn't need to be here lingering around. He looked across the hall wondering where Hoshi and Prince were.

Aeon smiled. "Isn't getting extra help kind of cheating?" He asked, looking at the paint on the wall.

"Hi scorpius. You alright??" She asked him. "Have you seen Hoshi or Sam recently?"

"Aeon." Libby came over to him and said quietly so the others wouldn't hear. "Scram, or you might be forced to join us" she teased.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Replied Aeon with a wink

Libby smiled. "Good. We wouldn't want to bring an innocent into this" she said, cleaning off her brush.

"Innocent? If I had of heard about the paint fight sooner I would have joined in too." Aeon replied with a huge grin.

She smiled. Libby liked someone with a daring personality. "Well, it sure was fun! You can't deny that!" she said, trying to get a blob on green paint off the window.

Tala nodded to both Aeon and Knight when he looked up from his scrubbing. "I'm going to try one of the portraits...I hear they get abusive" He said with a wide grin on his face. He picked up a bucket and walked over to one that was virtually covered in green paint. "No complaining or else I'll scrub so hard your paint comes off" Tala threatened as one of the people in the painting started yelling at him. Dipping his brush into the bucket he started scrubbing.

"Your very nice aren't you Tala?" Aeon said sarcastically, smiling to himself

Tala grinned as he turned to Aeon, still scrubbing. "Oh yeah...I'm the King of Nice" He snorted slightly as he dipped his brush back in the water. "Watch where you put that thing you stupid boy!" One of the figures yelled as Tala placed it over his, deliberately of course.

Libby was laughing, distracted form her part of cleaning. "Tala! Don't aggratate him too much," she warned him, still laughing.

Tala gave her an innocent look. "I'm not...I have to clean him" He said smirking at the painting. He wasn't scrubbing too hard, but he was so tempted to.

"Nothing wrong with a bath now is there?" Aeon said with a smirk to the painting that Tala was scrubbing.

Tala sniggered at Aeon's comment. "Grab a brush and you can bathe them too, Aeon" he said giving him a pointed look.

Aeon looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was there before grabbing a brush and attacking a painting with it, Ignoring the loud yells and protests.
"Oh shut up, You should be thanking me for helping to clean you." He said innocently.

"Oh yeah, like he needs trouble on his side." Libby grinned and chucked him a brush. She continued to clean the floor, although she kept glancing up at Tala and Aeon, laughing at their comments.

Tala grinned "I told you they are abusive.-" "Well it's all your fault! Throwing paint balloons in the halls...why in my day-" "Shut up...or you are next" he said when an old scholarly man cut in.

"If I had a permanent marker I'd draw funny mustaches or beards on every one of them." Said Aeon, Quickly placing the cleaned portrait down on the floor to muffle his shouts.
"How much paint did you guys use." He continued, staring at the rest of the corridor

Tala laughed. "I don't know you'll have to ask Hoshi when she comes...she filled all the balloons." He finally finished the first Painting and moved to the wall around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back