Fancy Werewolf

Oh really :glare:

Now now everyone :tut:
It's night time here so I've to go to bed (this is really at awkward times :glare: )
I have a few suspicions but I'll wait till there is more of a discussion by everyone.

Well I don't have any leads, so far I can say. But I hope we can tonight at least decide some vote, it slowly gets urgent. If I may say so.

I am not quite ready to start casting votes (You pair can have fun xD). I'll be honest, I'm a bit suspicious of a couple people, mostly because I'm still of the mind that they're laying low for a reason. In many games wolves have tried that and it's a strategy that's used. So, I'm leaning towards the inactive people that I have seen lurking, and the people that pop on just in time to follow everyone else (I'm excluding Professor Kida Frost, because I don't think she's playing and have never seen her lurk. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Today, my vote will probably go to either, James Adams, Professor Justin Cliffeton, or Danyel Withsby. Although, I am tempted to lynch Professor Kida Frost simply because she doesn't seem to be playing. It could be some genius laying-low wolf skills.

(Didn't see you post, Daniel!) I do agree. I'd really like to hope that today we can try and vote before the last hour where we are all throwing votes in, otherwise it's just like the first day. We are this far into the game, we should be having a better system of voting, better than now. We can't be lynching by the seat of our pants.

I'll be frank and admit I'm mostly torn between Professor Justin Cliffeton and James Adams. Anyone else want to shed some light on their suspicions and reasons for them?

Well I would support that decision of voting for the one who isn't really posting. Seems like a good gamble after that? Well, at least sounds like some plan

Its mostly because I cannot fathom why they are viewing the topic, yet not participating, or just jumping in on the bandwagon. I get that not everyone has suspicions, but it is easy to misread this as suspicious behaviour, trying to stay out of the way and be ignored. Everyone is surely to have an opinion, and mine happens to be that if you're not playing, there's something to hide. xD

-looks around-
Okay then. Um, well, I suppose I vote to lynch James Adams? Anyone can feel free to like, at least post? xD
I'm not entirely sure when the chance to vote goes, so I'm sticking mine up now in case I fall asleep. I'm open to changing if someone has something better to go on.

I'm not entirely sure if its lack of activity that makes someone suspicious because I know myself sometimes you just don't get the time but in saying that , constantly doing it is a bit suspicious. A lot of people aren't being very active in this game but I'm goin to lynch Madeline Walden simply for the fact Professor Wren Louise was killed after voting for Madeline an for not voting for Kaye (that's if the wolves don't vote to lynch eah other I'm presuming??) Lauren if you are a villager I'm so so sorry but it's the best I can come up with at the moment!

Well I don't know what to tell you other than you can have your suspicions but they are wrong, a few people didn't vote for Charlotte not just me? like Stefan Archer and Danyel Withsby...

However, I am still suspicious of James Adams but i'm not sure I want to vote to lynch him just yet.

Oh I know but it's combined with the other act. I'll listen to what everyone else has to say though and I could easily change the vote. I'm not entirely certain who to vote for but the info I pointed out just sticks out to me but of course I could be completely wrong :doh:

I guess I'll explain why I didn't post much over the last couple of days :p I've basically been out with the CCF on an exercise for those last couple of days, and I've had such bad internet that I wasn't really able to post at all from my phone (there was one occasion where I managed to get some free wifi, and hence post). Not sure on who to vote yet, will withhold until slightly later.

Kate Moon-Archer said:
I'm not entirely sure if its lack of activity that makes someone suspicious because I know myself sometimes you just don't get the time but in saying that , constantly doing it is a bit suspicious. A lot of people aren't being very active in this game but I'm goin to lynch Madeline Walden simply for the fact Professor Wren Louise was killed after voting for Madeline an for not voting for Kaye (that's if the wolves don't vote to lynch eah other I'm presuming??) Lauren if you are a villager I'm so so sorry but it's the best I can come up with at the moment!
Just went back through and Professor Wren Louise never voted for me

I still am not that sure, but in the last round before I changed my vote I was suspicious of Daniel, and I'm going to go back to this, so I vote to lynch Daniel.

I'm doing some bouncing back and forth on if the wolf is hiding is plain sight, or being really clever and ducking beneath the shadows. It may be possible that one wolf is very active, and the other is hiding. That would be a really good strategy.
While I am at work, I'll give it some thought, before casting my vote (likely during my lunch today because I work a long shift). We lost a lot of people already. We can't afford to lose anyone with a valuable role, you know?

Lauren I'm so sorry I read the post wrong! :unsure: :x (damn phone)
I retract my vote for Madeline Walden

These wolves are too good :glare:
Since my theory was wrong I'm sort of at a loss..
I don't want to vote for the sake of it as it would be random and I don't know will that get us anywhere but it must be done.
Earlier I voted for Daniel Withsby so I'll vote to lynch him.

Professor Kida Frost has been online in the last 24 hours but she has not contributed to the discussion at all yet so i'm inclined to vote for her...

Need to fix my sleep schedule.

Kind of missed the discussion it seems, since we are voting for Kida Frost I do the same

I vote for Kida Frost

I'm still suspicious of Daniel since the last round, and again he has jumped onto the bandwagon of someone else's vote, and so I vote to lynch Danyel Withsby, (Also, apologies for not really participating in the conversation, I cam home for the weekend and my mother had the time planned, so we were shopping yesterday and are visiting family today.)

I vote to lynch Daniel, I'm still clueless this far into the game so random voting it is!

(Real life is getting in the way of my already mediocre creative abilities, so for the sake of moving the game along I'm just going to skip the poetry today XD)

The villagers' discussions came to a close, and by evening it was clear that the noose most favoured Danyel Withsby. With no alibi, and nowhere to run, he stepped shakily up to the lynching post, sickeningly aware of the number of eyes burning into his back. There was an eerie, unsettling silence, which only the sound of leaves rustling in the nearby woods broke when the wind picked up. The townspeople hardly dared watch as he fell to his death; but when they did, there was a collective murmur of disappointment and regret, for poor Danyel had been a villager.

The sun was sinking quickly, and with their heads held low in remorse, the townsfolk hurried back to their homes and locked themselves in. When was this nightmare going to end?

It is night.

To all's dismay, the poems were back,
And two of the townsfolk were under attack.
Hemi Te Rua, the guardian first,
Protected a werewolf and died (that's the worst D:)

Next went the traitor, that dear Sara Moon,
Who learned in one bite that she wasn't immune.
It's said that her name did invite her demise,
And when you're called 'Moon', that's little surprise.

Back to the square walked the few who were left,
Knowing success lay on whom was most deft.
Two wolves and six innocents left in the game,
*Grabs lots of popcorn and eats without shame*

It is day.

Well we are so screwed now that the guardian has gone. I'm now even more suspicious of those who are keeping under the radar and not joining in with the discussion at all.

Well, this night has been a dark one..
There are very few of us left, and the protection is gone.

Clairey i love these poems so much
So. We have gotten no where at all. I wouldn't say we're 'so screwed' because we've lost the guardian, seeing as plenty of us were dying regardless. I'm just not sure who to vote for, any more. I have suspicions, but every time we go for a vote and we've all go really good reasons, we end up lynching another villager (or non-evil character, ya'll know what I mean). I'm not really sure who to go for vote-wise. I should have some more time tomorrow to continue replying to discussion and such, so I think I'll hold my vote for now. I'm leaning towards James Adams, because he hasn't been very active, and he voted to lynch Danyel Withsby on the basis of his bandwagon voting, which James has done. I just find him a bit suss, as he's not very active in discussion, but all too happy to hop along with everyone else - Danyel Withsby was more active in discussion than James Adams was. So, I'm leaning rather strongly - but I won't vote just yet, as I am still very flexible on the subject.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back