Exploration Club meeting 1

"professor, what was this school before it was a school?"

"No I mean somone just used the classroom recently"

Maddiie looked at the chalkboard "I told them just by looking at the chalkboard"

((Well, we could postpone it...Though I think we already went too far without her. We did kind of nix her post and all.))

'i think we should think about this later. i think i've had enough excitement for one night."

'Nobodies quite sure, the Headmistress saw it on this lake, and made it a school after purchasing it... " he paused sad that he couldn't help, "Perhaps you could ask her? You are the exploration club afterall ;) '

"yes, why don't we all meet outside her office tomorrow and all ask her together. sound like a plan?"

"I must be off now" Professor King mumered, knowing he was no longer needed, he left back up the corridor towards his office.

ok, we will all meet in the second floor corridor.

ooc: Well I was originally still there but...

After the group left Bellatrix went back into it, correcting any damage that they may have caused to her little study room as she liked to call it.

"Your still here, I suppose this was your little secret"

Maddiie came about the shadown, and sat at a desk near by.

"Nothing..." maddiie smiled

She looked at Bellatrix with displeasure.

" Me being here shouldn't concern you" Maddiie snared at her.

"I just want to know why you kept a secret" maddiie asked.

"I might have not, I could not be the only person who knew about this? And life's full of little secrets my dear." She said writing more on the blackboard.
Morsmorde
            -Conjures the Dark Mark

Maddiie looked at Bellatrix with envy

"Tell me your secrets than".

"Your not the only one" maddiie replied

"Yes I would know that" maddiie starded at the board as she wrote.

Bellatrix noticed her stare at what she was writing on the black board Mddiies face, she gave a shocked expression. "I am suprised you do." She said then walking over to a cauldron and starting to biol an unknow substance.

'"My father taught me many things, he taught me what dark magic was all about. How many people died from these curses"

Maddiie looked sadden as Bellatrix continue to write on the board.

"I am suprised your father knew so much, what did he do?" Bellatrix said trying to ignor the death comment.

"My father just work for the ministry of magic. He just see what happen when he invoveld with dark wizard, he also see that the ministry sometime hides the truth from people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back