Exploration Club meeting 1

Kaela stepped down from the last step into the passageway. It was dank and dusty. "I wonder how long it's been since anyone was down here?"

"Not for a long time," Ford said, "No footprints, well, nowhere to go but forward." With that, Ford began walking down the hallway.

"hm, good question." They continued down the passageway cautiously. they walked for a few solid minutes before arriving at a door in the passageway. "i wonder what is behind here?" (((anyone else can take some creative freedom and open the door and describe what is behind it.)))

Ford opened the door and pointed his wand through the open doorway. He saw an empty classroom. There were no windows, but a few empty torch sconces. All the desks were pushed in piles against the four walls. Empty shelves were on the far wall on either side of a chalkboard. There was writing, but Ford couldn't make it out.

Pungahn put her thought into words. "why would there be a classroom all the way down here?" she entered the room, followed by the others.

Kaela walked through the door with the others and looked around at the dusty classroom. It was dark and very dusty. She pointed her wand at things as she explored, looking for a clue as to what the classroom was used for. "Maybe it was for a secret club?"

Pungahn pointed her wand at one of the torches, "Incendio." the room looked much brighter now, though it was still eerie. Pungahn walked over to the blackboard and attempted to make out the words:
Unforgivable curses lesson 5:
crucio, the torture curse
mean it
no remorse...
"Dark Arts! they were teaching dark arts!"

"Dark inposssible, why would they" Maddiie mind ran quicley.

"Than she whisper in Pun ear, you forgot to introduce me to your boyfriend"

"The Dark Arts?" Kaela walked over to the blackboard and saw what was written on the board. She didn't know much about the dark arts at all. She walked over to one of the bookshelves and started looking at what was on them.

"Bellatrix" Maddiie snarled. Trying to control herself, she stand my the corner. She didnt want to ge in trouble not today at least.

(((yes))) "what, bellatrix, do you know why its here?"

"i think that this school was an underground training school for dark arts back in the time of grindelwad and Vol-... and you-know-who"

Kaela turned and looked at Bellatrix, rooted to her spot. She had never had a firsthand encounter with her, and she wasn't looking forward to starting. She slowly picked up her feet and moved closer to Ford, deciding it was better to remain silent.

" It could be that, or somone else is doing it now" Maddiie walked over to the chalk board to study the chalk aging

"It seem fresh, to fresh"

"Wow, observant." Bellatrix said.

ooc: I will have to go soon so if I disappear that's why, and please don't leave me in the dust with the RP. :D

"then why does the corridor after the stairs seem so deserted? or is there a charm that does that?"

"I think she's pulling our strings. She's the only person here I know who would actually practice the dark arts."

"Well I'm good at that, am I not"

Maddiie exam the room even more and spotted a closet.

"No. Just you're the only person I'd suspect of practicing the dark arts. You more seem to be calling yourself one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back