Exploration Club meeting 1

Kaela kept her eyes on Bellatrix, her wand still casting off light as she moved closer to Ford, their shoulders now touching.

Pungahn noticed Maddiie by the closet and joined her. "dare we open it?"

" No One Fighting or calling anyone out"

"Now look at this here a closet.. I hear something"

Kaela looked over at Maddiie and Pungahn but dared not move. She wondered what could possibly be behind the closet. She turned her gaze to Ford, looking obviously scared.

Pungahn stepped back from the closet a bit and listened closely...

There was a rattaling noise comming from the closet and Bellatrix gave a sharp turn and faced it. Waiting to see if they would open it or not.

Ford looked around, he had been silent the entire time, still unsure of his fellow Slytherin. "Everyone step back, I'll open it." And he walked towards the closet.

Kaela watched Ford go and was not happy about it. She had no idea what could possibly be in the closet. She was kept her wand out, now pointing it in the direction of the closet, remaining silent.

Maddiie pulled her wand out in case anything jumps out.

"Be careful Ford"

Pungahn stepped back further. she didn't know any spells to defend herself yet. she went over the incendio spell a few times and raised her wand just in case...

"Nox," Ford said, and the light on his wand extinguished. He pointed it at the closet, and swung the door open.

(((OOC: I'm betting on a bogart(or however someone might spell that)
I KNEW IT! MWHAHAHA)))

occ: I was thinking of that....

((ooc: keep in mind, we most likely don't know how to deal with a boggart, and some of us don't even know what on is.))

An amorphous spinning shape popped out of the closet, and coalesced into an upright corpse. It's clothes were of muggle making, and were torn, bloodied, and tattered. It's jaw hung slack from its rotting skull, and its appendages moved with a robotic stiffness.

"It-it's," Ford stammered, "a z-zombie." The zombie had begun to movie surprizing dexterity and speed towards Ford, "I'm going to suggest running." Ford turned to look at the others and ran out of the room.

(((come on, ford, what is your biggest fear?)))

Maddiie as the Bogart turn into Ford worst fear...

Cluctching her wand she was ready when it was her turn.

Pungahn stood frozen. her feet stuck like they were nailed.

((What Do we say...what do we say professor))

Bellatrix stood in front of the Bogart and smiled. It immediately shifted into two people. They were cloaked and unknown. She quietly then louder said, "Ridiculous!" It disappeared back into the closet.

ooc: I am leaving now ok? Bye!

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
((What Do we say...what do we say professor))
(((You can't deal with a Boggart yet thats third year stuff... possibly second year if you got lucky, too advanced for first years, even though it says ur second years you havent passed yet ;) id suggest you run, or go get someone

...unless of course you're the almighty bellatrix :D)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back