Exploration Club meeting 1

"This Ministry of Magic is a place for fools and hopefully will soon fall." Bellatrix said angrily smashing a glace tube.

"How can you say that, why do you want to be like him so much."

"You Knw Who" Maddiie stood strong.

"Don't have much to say now" Maddiie looked at Bealltix with sympathy.

Bellatrix then got very angry that she was pitting her, "I don't aim to be like him! I aim to serve him!" She then was shocked what had come out of her mouth.

"He's dead and you know what he does'nt care much about you, he would kill you just like the rest of them"

Maddiie lokked at her in shocked.

"Well I expect you to say does thing, since your just a follower daughter"

"Are you his puppet, is that what you are. He would eat you alive and you know it." Maddiie said an anger.

"You Know what your right you are stronger, but your not smart. If you want to be a follower go right ahead, see who cares anymore" Maddiie said in furious anger.

Maddiie sat back down again, she felt a teririble headace coming to her head. Her head was spinning a bit and she did'nt have much to say at that......

"I'm not sure why I talk to you, but something in me is telling me to be there..."Maddiie voiced trailed off.

Maddiie stumbel a bit."I'm not against you, even if your a bad person which I think your not. I'm still not against you, I just don't want it to look like its you against the whole world" maddiie summed a bit.

"You know what forget it"Maddiie got up try and leave."I was just tryna be your friend but it does'nt matter to you so why should I care".

"Well I'm not your problem so why should you care?"

ooc: Beings that I got my wand taken away do I still have it in a diffirent RP?

Bellatrix Green said:
"Why should you care?" she pulled out her wand.

ooc: Beings that I got my wand taken away do I still have it in a diffirent RP?
(((OOC: I don't know, which post was started first? if the exploration thing was opnened first you have it in here, if not, you don't :) )))

(((OOC: BTW i checked, this post started later... sorry :S)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back