Exploration Club meeting 1

Pungahn Naihanchi

Pungahn waited in the corridor for the members of the club to arrive for their exploration. (((any member can put in something interesting the discover,such as a passageway. as long as the whole group follows.)))

"I'm Here" Pun. Maddiie made her way towards the first corridor.

"Hi, Maddiie, nice to see you. You joined the club? i don't recall seeing you in the student club area? it doesn't really matter, i know who you are anyway, haha."

"Dont you remember you asked me to in the three broomstick, anyways just wanted to see whats it all about"

"well, if anyone else decides to come we are going to see if there are any hidden rooms or passageways of interest."

Kaela was super stressed from all of the work they were doing, so she decided to take up Pungahn's offer to go exploring. She spotted Pungahn and Maddiie and made her way over to them. "Hey guys. So when do we start exploring?"

"Right, right. So umm I heard you was going out with a certain someone" Maddiie teased

Pungahn smiled at the new arrival. "a few minutes, we will see if anyone else desires to come."

"Who's going out with whom? Pungahn, are you dating someone? Is it Ford?" Kaela gave Pungahn a devious grin and nudged her shoulder.

Pungahn felt the heat coming off her face from her blush "and where did you find this out?"

Ford sauntered down the corridor, and saw Pungahn standing around with Kaela and another girl he didn't know.

"Hey there," he said when he got close. He walked over to Pungahn, "How's it going?"

Kaela's grin melted away and her eyes went wide. She was surprised by Ford's appearance. "Oh, hi Ford. How are you doing?" She tried to act cool, as if they had not just been talking about him.

Pungahn gave a smile and a wink to ford that only he could see. "well, i guess we can start now... anybody know some interesting places on this floor?"

"Nope, just classrooms." Kaela leaned over to Pungahn and whispered something to her so that Ford could not hear((PM)). "So, any ideas?"

Pungahn whispered back to Kaela before addressing everyone else, "well, i guess we can just walk around till something interesting pops up. maybe there is a secret room behind a tapestry or something." the group started walking down the hall together.

Kaela smiled, but it seemed half-hearted. She started walking down the hallway, staying a bit away from everyone.

Pungahn looked behind a tapestry and stopped in her tracks. "hey guys, look at this!" in front of her was a hidden stair case that led downwards.

Kaela stopped and looked over to the staircase by Pungahn. "I...I don't think I want to go down there. It looks scary."

Pungahn smiled. "thats the whole reason we're here," Pungahn said with a mischivious smile as she lead the way.

they went down the stair case until Pungahn realized something. "um... does anybody know that spell to light up your wand? i haven't learned it."

Ford walked quickly down the stairs, "Lumos!" He said igniting his wand and peering down the stairs.

after hearing the spell cast by ford, she gave a flick as well and said "lumos." her wand tip lit, but it was a bit dim. 'i guess i need to practice all my spells to get better' she thought.

Kaela followed suit, pulling out her wand. "Lumos." The area was much better lit now. "So, where do you think this goes?"

"i don't know." they continued forward down the stairs to find that they ended and a straight passageway was in front of them. " i wonder where this leads..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back