Exploration Club meeting 1

ooc: Ok thanks and was I godmodding?

Bellatrix Green said:
ooc: Ok thanks and was I godmodding?
(((in the mansion?!!?! yah! you claimed to know spells there was NO way you could, you got alicia pretty annoyed in rl she was really frustrated swearing alot, and she almost banned you!

and btw incase u didnt notice i edited my last post, you dont have a wand in this rp sorry)))

Bellatrix Green said:
ooc: Oh wait so I don't? *IS confused*
((((OOC: no i read the posts wrong, the mansion post started first (on the second of augest) and this post started on the 6th sorrryy)))

Bellatrix Green said:
ooc: She's mad at me? I didn't realize it mattered that much...
(((but she said tonnes of stuff about spells in rps u can be a villian, but you need to be realistic about the spells yyou cast etc.!)))

Bellatrix Green said:
ooc: Is there a lit or something? I don't know what I majorly went out of line with.
lit?

Bellatrix Green said:
ooc: List sorry.
OOC: there is a list of non curse ones in the duelling chamber for first years, and since you havent passed exams yet, thats still you!

"Your not my problem, but I do care" Maddiie stood toward the door.

Maddiie looked away."Yeah me too"

Maddiie stared at Bellatix, not wanting to say anything, she stood still."Go on" she whisper. Hoping Bellatix heard her.

Maddiie sobbed a bit not able to control her feeling."How did they died " she whisper a bit.

"My parents were Death Eaters... auras killed them..." she said. "Then the other Death Eaters came to the house and saw what happened, they were furious and framed by the ministry... "

"I undersstand..." Maddiie started to studder.

She was so confused at what she heard, her life has alwyas been confusing.

"YOu just don't knw...how do you know death eaters were the one that killed your parents. I lost somone from death eaters, they killed my older brother...I Understand" Maddiie sobbed uncontrollaby.

"They weren't why would Death Eaters kill other Death Eaters exspecially when the ones that were killed had a special job for the Dark Lord." Bellatrix snapped over the girls sobbing.

"How do you know that" Maddiie spaer with anger.

"Bellatix do you want to end up like your parents"Maddiie asked her.

"I know because I sat in on their meeting when they all came to our house. That's why I am not dead. I don't care if I end up like my parents or not, however I am not going to be killed my aura's that's for sure!" she said.

"I have said enough" Maddiie walked towards the door feeling a bit dizzy. " You choose what you want to do" Maddiie responde.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back