Exploration Club meeting 1

a thought finally managed to reach Pungahn's brain and she responded with her body. "incendio!" she shouted. the zombie caught on fire....

((I'm going to pretend Bellatrix didn't get rid of the Boggart, because that's BS.))

Kaela had no idea what the thing that had come out of the closet was. It started out as a zombie, but now it was shifting. Deciding not to wait and see what it turned into, Kaela ran as fast as she could out of there.

Ford blindly shouted back into the room, "Run!", and ran off to get a Professor.

it turn into Kaela worst fear.

((She knows irl, her character wouldn't know it. But if you want to say it's gone, fine, Kaela ran off before it was gone.))

((It can't turn into Kaela's worst fear, she left.))

Pungahn saw that the creature had changed. now it was a scaly, winged horse. the same she had thought she saw fly above the forbidden forest when she had astronomy that one night. she tried to back away, but tripped and landed flat on her back...

((noone say its gone, thats bs noone knows that yet, possibly next year in dada, probably 3rd year... but thats not 1st year magic...)))

occ: keep it going

"Dont look at it. look away Pun"

Pungahn tried to crawl away on her back as the creature got closer...

Following Ford and Kaela into the ancient Classroom Professor King saw the Boggart which quickly shifted into the minister of magic, "Riddikulus" professor King shouted, the boggart then shifted into the same figure wearing a muggle evening gown and looking more feminine then ever...

At the sound of laughter the Boggart immeadiatly climbed back into it's closet...

Pungahn couldn't help but laugh at the ugly man in a dress, lipstick and all.

"Professor hurry I dont want to see my Fear" Maddiie called out

(((Which is the three headed dog)))

"Thanks Professor," he looked at the old man with a sigh of relief.

Kaela had hurried back down to the room with Ford and Professor King. Once she got into the room she stood at the back, her wand drawn, but no longer lit. "Yes, thank you Professor. What was that?"

Ford Harkonnen said:
"Thanks Professor," he looked at the old man with a sigh of relief.
(((OOC: Old man?! I liked to think my character was in his twenties-thirties... what exactly is an old man to you ;) )))

with the Bogart safely locked back in the closet, Pungahn had to ask a question. "professor? what was that thing? the scaly winged horse?"

((ooc: didn't mean you, my bad.))

"Well, what you saw as a scary winged horse, and others as a zombie, and another as hooded figures was a Boggart they sense what you most fear and change into it, they're only weakness is laughter so that spell allows you to have a good laugh at 'em ;) " the professor paused then continued, "But the horse that you saw was a Thestral they are invisible to everyone but those who have seen death...."

"professor why is this room down here?"

Maddiie sat down feeling a little dizzy.

Pungahn frowned at here memory and got up from the floor. Indeed she had seen death.

"This room was probably an old classroom but its not needed anymore... although someone has been using it recently," he said staring at the blackboard...

Kaela stepped further into the room and said "Lumos," to re-light her wand. "Bellatrix was down here earlier. She tried to claim she used this room to study the Dark Arts."

"That what I say, Professor" Maddiie frowna bit

(((I think bellatrix asked us not to write her out of the rp...))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back