Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
End of Y33!​
What a IC year it has been! The time has just flown on past us and we are now ready to close Y33! There are a few things that I need to go over, which will be happening in the next few days. So, read on!​
Graduation
As you might have noticed the graduation ceremony is well underway, with no surprises from our head girl or boy in what they had to say. If you haven’t come check it out over here. Be sure to post with your graduates before the area closes. If you have a prefect, professor or are invited guest be sure to head here and post reactions before then also it is too late. You can start topics within the area too if you are in the aforementioned groups. It is always nice to take the opportunity to react to graduation, to take part in the events if you can or just to read along. It won’t be there forever, so take the opportunity now to react if you can before it is too late!​
End of year feast
Once again, the winner of the house cup is HUFFLEPUFF 🦡 🦡 💛
A huge congratulations are in order for hufflepuff! The students of that house worked tirelessly to just beat out Ravenclaw for that top spot. The house cup has now been in Hufflepuff’s hands for a few years, so maybe it’s time for someone else…..but for now, in Y33 lets all give a hand to the clear winner. The top points for each of the houses have also been announced, you can check out who they are either via the end of year feast which is happening here, or if you go check out the yearbook here. The end of year feast has now been opened where you can react with your student characters to the top points, to the house cup winner and just to the end of the semester.​
Group promotions
You might’ve noticed that last night your characters got promoted into their new appropriate groups. Prefect and head people promotions will happen a little later, but for now, enjoy the new years and be sure to kit yourself out with all new avatars and graphics. The seventh years have as always been placed into the HNZ graduate group where they will remain until they are moved into the magical group. However, if you want to do that earlier, you can head over to the standard group change here and request to be moved. This is the only application which will remain open during the sorting period, all other apps are closed currently. Students and professors will received their galleons over the next few days also. But don’t spend it all at once!​
Professor positions
Applications for professor positions will be coming shortly, so be sure to go check out what is on offer and consider whether or not you would like to take on a professor position. Being a professor can be a lot of work and we expect a lot from our professors, but the admin are here to support you in it and here to help you if need be. It is a team effort of course, so long as you communicate with us, we can help you. Look at what’s available, poke us if you have any questions and have a go at applying if you think you can spare the time for it, especially if you currently don’t hold any professor positions. Being a professor though difficult is rewarding.​
Holiday forums
The holiday forums will be opening shortly. You’ll be able to RP to your hearts content about the different things your characters are getting up to during this holiday break. They be able to buy their new school books and have fun ruining the peace and quiet of the adults. If you notice any problems, i.e. where you can’t post where you should be able to then please let both myself and Cyndi know so that we can resolve the problem.​
Sorting
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: SORTING! :frantics: Sorting will be opening soon enough, so I hope you have everything ready to jump right in. As ever the first person to post once it’s open wins the pride of being first! Be on the look out for a post from the admin to indicate that sorting has been opened! Then you will be able to sort away until the area closes. Shortly also there will be a reaction topic for this years sorting, where you will be able to give predictions and reactions as they happen.​
That’s all from me for now! If you have any questions/comments/etc., ask away.​
Emzies​

Yay! Thanks for the update Emzies. I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s posts for the end of the school year and look forward to sorting!

I can't believe how fast this year has flew!!

Thanks for the ending update, Emzies!
Really looking forward to sorting and congratulations, Hufflepuff!! :party:

Omg I've missed so much of this year, but ready for the new one! And Accio looks amazing as always thanks all!

I'm amazed by how fast this year went!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back