Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
VOTE CRESSWELL 2057
Brighter Futures Together

d6e4UVN.gif

HELLO ALL!
So Rupert here my terrible awful sleazy conman is, of course, running for Minister. I'm super eager to get some election-related plots going ASAP as he begins his campaign, and I would love to plot with YOU!

I'm completely open to discussing any kind of plots people are keen for, but here's my own little personal wishlist of things I'd love:​
  • A campaign intern!​
  • Threads with political rivals!​
  • Interactions with the public!​
  • Any kind of plots with journalists/public figures - Rupert is doing this ALL for attention!​
  • Babies to kiss!​
  • Plots with former Shady Contacts who know about Rupert's past!​
  • Scandalous exes?!​
  • Anything else you can think of!​
Forreal I am so keen to just get out there and DO STUFF, so bring me any and all ideas any time!

I also have a juicy opportunity available for any other candidates who are interested...

22015.jpg

Kitty van Zijl is a comedian who hosts a political satire radio show, and I am super eager for her to be involved in the election as well. Whether she's making fun of your character in her broadcasts, or even interviewing them to make fun of them directly, I'm super super super keen for any kind of plots you can think of with her! Anyone involved in the election who wants to get up to some mischief with Kitty, drop me a line!!​

I could def see Roman being interested in this development both in a "How could I use this?" this way and also by expressing some concern about "supply lines" if Rupert switches careers or comes under a lot of scrutiny. Maybe he could pay him another house call to chat about it?

I can offer Monty for a positive public interaction… Monty thinks he’s quite charming, bless his naive soul xD

I could def see Roman being interested in this development both in a "How could I use this?" this way and also by expressing some concern about "supply lines" if Rupert switches careers or comes under a lot of scrutiny. Maybe he could pay him another house call to chat about it?
Yesssssssssssssssss I love this >:3 I think Roman's his most prominent shady contact IC so it would make sense for him to have some Opinions. Super keen for this, do you mind starting?

I can offer Monty for a positive public interaction… Monty thinks he’s quite charming, bless his naive soul xD
Poor sweet Monty >:3c I would definitely love this - Rupert's probably pretty aware by now that Monty has a pretty solid public reputation after his years teaching so he absolutely wouldn't pass up an opportunity to schmooze publicly :p Would you like me to start something?

Poor sweet Monty >:3c I would definitely love this - Rupert's probably pretty aware by now that Monty has a pretty solid public reputation after his years teaching so he absolutely wouldn't pass up an opportunity to schmooze publicly :p Would you like me to start something?
Gaah Monty why are you like this HAHA, yes pleasee that’d be amazing! Feel free to leave it open too if you’re keen for others to join!! I don’t mind either way ^_^

Yesssssssssssssssss I love this >:3 I think Roman's his most prominent shady contact IC so it would make sense for him to have some Opinions. Super keen for this, do you mind starting?
10000%, I'll start something soon!

(Also wasn't sure if we wanna touch on the Miles/Oscar/Rupert situation but I figured you'd discuss that with Daph at some point :r)

So, I'm happy to throw James at the mercy of Kitty. He'll be running a light-hearted campaign so being interviewed by a satirist would be right up his alley. I'm also happy to have some interaction with James and Rupert, they could meet on the campaign trail and exchange some playful jabs something like that.

Watch this space on a journalist hopefully. I'll be in touch.

Happy to throw Victoire in with Kitty, Victoire is a very serious candidate, very much wants to make good change and she would probably struggle with some of the humour as she be trying to be serious.

Also happy for Victoire and Rupert to meet if it comes up.

I may have a hopelessly naive intern for you once I finalize their name :r someone to run coffee and print advertisements and believe wholeheartedly in whatever it is he's standing for (if you're interested!)

I have a disgruntled twin for Rupert :r

Also possibly Frederick as a person to assist him? I think they know each other, and as a scit he probably wants to be close to the action. He doesn't have much in the way of credentials in politics but neither does Rupert so :r

Would Kitty be interested to know what one of the candidates was like during his school days from a completely reliable and trustworthy source? 👀

Threads with political rivals:
It could be fun once we know who all is running to like have an informal luncheon/meet-and-greet (not sure if that's already a thing, but Siobhan would sure be the kind to host it if you're interested!

Rowan!!

I mentioned this briefly but I thought I would put this here OFFICIALLY. I have Avery Fox who could be a terrible great intern of sorts. He is clever and charming, and has connections with the current minister. He is an anarchist (and has probably read an nauseating amount of political theory) so he may have ulterior motives. Maybe try and expose a corrupt politician.....

Ohhh my god so many responses, thank you guys!!

So, I'm happy to throw James at the mercy of Kitty. He'll be running a light-hearted campaign so being interviewed by a satirist would be right up his alley. I'm also happy to have some interaction with James and Rupert, they could meet on the campaign trail and exchange some playful jabs something like that.

Watch this space on a journalist hopefully. I'll be in touch.
Ahaha we can defs do an interview with Kitty, but I hope he's ready to be shredded :r
Happy to throw Victoire in with Kitty, Victoire is a very serious candidate, very much wants to make good change and she would probably struggle with some of the humour as she be trying to be serious.

Also happy for Victoire and Rupert to meet if it comes up.
lmaooo also DEFINITELY keen for Victoire to face Kitty's gauntlet poor Victoire :p

Keen for Victoire and Rupert too! He will be painfully condescending :r
I may have a hopelessly naive intern for you once I finalize their name :r someone to run coffee and print advertisements and believe wholeheartedly in whatever it is he's standing for (if you're interested!)
Oooooooh I'm DEFINITELY keen! Absolutely love getting people on board the campaign! Drop me a line once you've got the character figured out :D
I have a disgruntled twin for Rupert :r

Also possibly Frederick as a person to assist him? I think they know each other, and as a scit he probably wants to be close to the action. He doesn't have much in the way of credentials in politics but neither does Rupert so :r
what do you meeeeeeeeeeannnnnnn why wouldnt miles be happy for him ;_;

Definitely keen for Frederick to assist him! (Who needs experience when you are charming :r ) I feel like for Frederick, Roman, and Avery Rupert would be very keen to keep them somewhat out of the public eye and only work with them on the down-low. The last thing he wants is to become The Scit Candidate, even if he's secretly buddies with them :r
Would Kitty be interested to know what one of the candidates was like during his school days from a completely reliable and trustworthy source? 👀
👀
Threads with political rivals:
It could be fun once we know who all is running to like have an informal luncheon/meet-and-greet (not sure if that's already a thing, but Siobhan would sure be the kind to host it if you're interested!
Ohhhhhh YESS I'm super keen for a candidate luncheon once it's all announced, that's a great idea!
Rowan!!

I mentioned this briefly but I thought I would put this here OFFICIALLY. I have Avery Fox who could be a terrible great intern of sorts. He is clever and charming, and has connections with the current minister. He is an anarchist (and has probably read an nauseating amount of political theory) so he may have ulterior motives. Maybe try and expose a corrupt politician.....
Kadi!!

Definitely keen for Avery to be on board, though as I said to Daph I think Rupert would be keen to very much keep his scit contacts on the down-low. Avery could posssssibly be a bit more public given the connection to Claudia's family, but I think he'd still try to keep him a little bit at arms length in public. TOTALLY on board for him to help though (maybe a policy advisor? rupert knows nothing about politics he only wants attention)

lmaooo also DEFINITELY keen for Victoire to face Kitty's gauntlet poor Victoire :p

Keen for Victoire and Rupert too! He will be painfully condescending :r
Yessss to both, we can get those started maybe a little down the line as the election kicks off.

Also, should've said, can also offer the Medley or the Book store as locations if ever you need them, just hit me up.

That all sounds perfect, thank you! I'll be in touch about events once I've had a little think about what kind of things Rupert would want to do :p

Can offer Vader as a photographer if you want to do any "photoshoots"

Definitely keen for Avery to be on board, though as I said to Daph I think Rupert would be keen to very much keep his scit contacts on the down-low. Avery could posssssibly be a bit more public given the connection to Claudia's family, but I think he'd still try to keep him a little bit at arms length in public. TOTALLY on board for him to help though (maybe a policy advisor? rupert knows nothing about politics he only wants attention)
I wouldn't expect him to be super front facing since he's fairly young and has no real experience, and to be fair his hands are pretty clean as far as scits go. But I'm happy for him to be involved regardless. Could be fun for Rupert to quickly realize just how radical Avery is at some point.

Can offer Vader as a photographer if you want to do any "photoshoots"
Ooooh yes, I love this!!
I wouldn't expect him to be super front facing since he's fairly young and has no real experience, and to be fair his hands are pretty clean as far as scits go. But I'm happy for him to be involved regardless. Could be fun for Rupert to quickly realize just how radical Avery is at some point.
Yesssssss that's a great idea! I feel like Rupert's aversion to things like murder are more to do with the risk/reward ratio than any real moral quandries so he'd probably just work to distance himself from Avery as quickly as possible, no chance of him turning the kid in lest his own secrets leak :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back