Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
27.94 cm Applewood, slightly springy, unicorn hair core
I have been gone for quite some time, so I am going to figure out where all my characters are and go from there. I have been on and off sick pretty much all year, doing my best to stay home and figure things out.

:wub: - Harleigh

Hey harleigh.
welcome back. I am sorry to hear that you have been unwell. I hope that your return means that you are feeling better. Look forward to seeing you around
Mia :hug:

Hey harleigh.
welcome back. I am sorry to hear that you have been unwell. I hope that your return means that you are feeling better. Look forward to seeing you around
Mia :hug:

I am overall doing much better. I'm excited to be back around because I have missed writing a lot. I have just been incredibly low on energy.

I was just looking at who is on and saw your name! I'm sorry that you've been feeling bad, but welcome back! If you want to RP, I also just got back after a break. Hopefully you can stay well!

Awh I'm sorry you've been unwell, but glad you seem to be doing better! Welcome back :wub:

Omg hi!! It's been so long! I'm sorry to hear that you have been unwell! I hope you're doing much better! And welcome back!!

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear you've still been feeling bad, but I'm relieved you're okay, or at least a bit better :console: Welcome back! Take your time getting back into things :wub:

Hi Harleigh! Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing better :hug: If you want to plot I'll be around :D

Hey Harleigh! I’m so happy to hear your starting to feel better! Look forward to seeing you around more :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back