Dear [Whomever]

Dear self;
Is it really worth doing something that will hurt everyone around you even more, as well as yourself?
Sincerely, the other half of your brain.

Dearest McDonalds Food,

As I eat you, I feel my arteries cholesteroling[note]That's the word, I'm sure of it. :r [note] and like I'm five seconds away from a full-blown heart attck.
That isn't good.
You, however, are.
Good.
In a tasty sort of way.

Om Nom,

Death at 19.

Dear American Airlines,

Dear Gawd I hate you! I will NEVER be flying with you again unless that email we are getting from HQ is a free flight or money off...then I might consider :r

- Disgruntled Passenger.
Dear New York,

I love you :wub:

- Wants to go back :(

Dear My iPhone 4S,

What the hell? I successfully executed my hand made program with my bootrom exploit to rewrite the kernel, but now, you want to be a more of pain in the arse and not work now. What the hell? You were working perfectly fine yesterday, and now? Damn it. Now I'm going to have to rewrite the commands again and use the bootrom and userland exploits in a different way to jailbreak iOS 5.1 as well as the A5 chip. FML. There goes my 10 days of constant work I had been doing.

Sincerely,

Not So Happy iOS Hacker

Dear GeoHot,

Where the hell are you dude? We lost contact after your settlement with Sony. Hope to get in touch with you soon. Could really use your help with the 4S bootrom. I miss the good ol' days. Musclenerd has been doing a decent job, so far. Still on the edge.

Sincerely,

Long Time Friend

Dear BSoD,

Go away. Please.

Sincerely,
Me

Dear weather,

Stop confusing me!
I'm dressed inappropriately for this weather and it is all your fault.

D:

Cyndi

Dear Bestest,

Yay for best friend time :) I love my best friend time and I love you very much!!

Love,
Me :)

Dear Twitter Fail-whale,

Stop appearing. I don't like you.
No one does.

Thanks!
Twitter-person

Dear papers,

Please write yourselves; I need some rest. Thanks!

<3 The junior who's already got senioritis.

Dear You,

That was so low-you to aren't close, no, but you have no right to say she did those things-when she DIDN'T and everyone knows it!!!!!

Don't dare think any of us will take your side-I couldn't stand to be around someone who would do something so cruel.

Goodbye,

Maia

Dear you,

Don't you dare speak of the subject. I may be talking to you, but that doesn't mean anything at all.
If you think it does, I won't hesitate to block you. I'll help you, if you need it, but that's it.

Sincerely,
Annoyed

Dear You,

Thank you for doing me the biggest favor. You pushed me away, and now I'm alone, right? Wrong. To think that I thought I really needed you to be the biggest part of my life, but I realize I didn't. For what you did to me, I will never forgive you. My friends have been doing a great job of keeping me company and helping me get through my bad time, and I can say with confidence that I am glad to be coming out of my depressed shell that you have kept me in the past 2 years. Finally I have some freedom, some sense of being cared for. It will take a while to move on, but I know I will get there eventually. I don't hate you or anything, I just never want to see or hear from you ever again. I made a mistake trusting you, and I regret it. Never again will I make that same mistake.

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear You,

Thanks for sending me the iPhone back. I think I may have found someone whom I can give it to instead of canceling the plan. :D

Sincerely,

Me

Dear You,

I'm sorry okay?! I just can't control myself whenever you're doing that thing. I just expressed my opinion sincerely. I just wished we did not argue like that. Tomorrow is the day that I dread and I hope it won't come but I know it will anyways. Just give me some space please.

And here is some sarcasm:
It's always my fault anyways so don't you worry, I'm happy to take the blame. Goodness.

- Irritated and confused.

Dear HNZed,

Why the heck are you being a butthead and stuffing up my visuals. I don't appreciate being lead to believe that there is another page and then not seeing it. You seriously suck.

Sincerely,
Pissed off HNZed girl.

Dear you,

What the f***! You are nothing but a spoiled, selfish, insolent little b*tch. You don't even know how much I have done for you and you go and throw this in my face! Seriously, grow the f*ck up! Its not like I am asking you to give me you god dam liver! All I want is like half an hour! That is it. Seriously I can't believe how childish and immature you are being. Its as if you have no emotional control whatsoever! I suppose that friggen explains why you are acting like a f*king two year old, because frankly I am over it! Either grow the f*ck up, or get the f*ck out ot my life!

P.s. ia apologies for strong language. I am just so mad!

Dear, Bro

You said were going to DQ for ice cream but instead you fell asleep <_<

Dear, Ipod

I'm so going to replace you

Dear, At&t

Why can't you lower your bundles? do it like criket does, so i can have an iphone :)

Sincerely, The girl

Dear you,

Seriously? Your going to complain that yu are forgotten? D that even fair? Did you even try to di anything that might constitute a replacement? It don't think its very fair when i don't even feel good enough about our supposed friendship to even talk to you. Grow the eff up and come and apologies.

Sincerely pissed off best friend.

Dear Driving Guy

Thank-you for passing me! I super duper appreciate being able to drive around with no restrictions now!

And thanks God for putting a Rainbow there the whole time!

Wee!!

Sincerely, Happy!

Dear Google Chrome,

I will destroy you. Never, under ANY circumstance is it acceptable to crash in the middle of a post. Let's not let this horrible event happen again.

Sincerely,
Moi.
Dear Weekend,

Feel free to fly on by. No complains here...for once.

Love,
Jessyekins

Dear brother,

Yeah thanks like I needed reminding that I have been sick for so long that my favourite jeans are far to big for me because I lost so much weight! Okay I know, I almost cried this morning when they didn't fit you didn't have to go on about it.

Sincerely,
Missing my favourite denim.
Dear Mother,

I don't care how old I am NO ONE is too old for Disney Princess tissues!

Love,
I don't wanna grow up.

Dear Mother Nature,

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

Love,
Me

Dear Global Warming,

Here up! i'm ready!

Sincerely,
:Freezing!:

Dear them,
I don't freaking get it. Why are you distorting everything so much? Why is everything just making you all louder? It's not fair, I never asked for you to plague my every moment, every thought, and you're making this far more difficult than it needs to be. I will not wind up in hospital just because you're taking control.
Sincerely,
- the girl you're turning insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back