Dear [Whomever]

Dear Him
why aren't you ever on chat any more, i like you and miss our conversations. I know you must at least see me as a friend as you sat next to me every lecture last week, and it wasn't as though the hall was full ether. I know I don't talk to you much in person but i am shy.
from the person you sat next to in lectures last week.

Dear Paranormal Activity,

Why u be so scurry?
Haha, but seriously. I am never affected by scary movies yet I am utterly creeped out right now. Serves me right for watching it whole home alone I guess.

Sincerely,
Scared lil me?
Dear Exams,

I've studied, did all my homework, and worked my butt off all year. I am going to ace the pants off you. If you wore pants that is. I am ready to end this year and finally move on to less boring things.

Love,
The good student

Dear Hoodie
You are amazing. Never leave me.
Love, Killjoy.
Dear Choir
How are you so fun and stressful at the same time? I hate you but I love you. WHY U SO CONFUSING.
Love&Hate, Second Alto.
Dear Parents
You're scaring me, guys. I don't want to move to Brisbane.
Love, The Oldest.

Dear You

Stop be so grouchy/mean/rude to me. I'm sorry that I just happen to be the one person you'd like to direct your anger at today. Your making my day a hundred times worse than it already was thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Jessye
Dear Grandma,

Please oh please oh please get better, I've lost too much this year and my week has already stunk so much, your too important for me to stay strong for while I'm stuck worrying. Please don't give me a reason to lose it.

Love,
Jessye
Dear Summer,

Your not hurrying fast enough. :mad:

Love,
Tired of waiting

Dear Chips.
Urrgh. You suck. You were nommy and all, but I'm not in the mood to do excessive exercise to win against you and your calories. :cry:
- lethargic.

Dear Neck,

Why are you hurting today? Please stop. :correct:

-The girl who can't look to her left

Dear People looking for a roommate,

Please get back to me. I only have 2 full days left before I leave and don't want to be homeless :cry:

- Nervous :erm:

Dear Black Butler anime,

YOU'VE PUT ME IN A RAGE.

-Sammy

Dear You,

You were the one person i was ever closest to-you were my best friend.
Is it wrong of me to miss you, when I should hate you more than anyone else?

~Maia

Dearest Self
Snap out of it, please.
- Olivia
Dear this
I'm over it. All of it. It's too much. She will have read the letter. I gave it to her willingly and immediately regretted it, even though it needed to happen.
If tomorrow goes past without being noticed, I would be the happiest unhappy person alive.
- Olivia

Dear, Lil' brother

STOP hitting me when I'm doing something on HNZ cause you are annoying me ... STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
stop shaking the sofa and stop dancing right now and stop rubbing your but at my laptop.

Sincerely, Your big sis

Dear Allergies,

Please, please, please go away.
You are no fun and have ruined my entire evening :glare:
I can barely keep my eyes open.

- The girl who'd like to wake up without you

Dear kinda friend,

You would be having the biggest party of the summer on the release date of Harry Potter <_< I will not be attending.

Sammy

Dear cookies,

I am jealous about how good you taste with milk.

Sincerly, me.

Dear D

I love you sooo soo much, I really do and I miss you like crazy, I want nothing more than to be there watching HP with you or going to London with you esp to see Wicked! BUT! Yes, but! Can you please stop being such a **** about everything? Yes I know things are a bit messed up but I turn to you to look for help, you getting angry and a pissed off about everything doesn't help me. You know how this is effecting me, I'm away from everyone I know and love so it's obviously most hard on me than it is on everyone else, including you. I know that it's hard on you too, we're both going through this but can you just please be like you always are and not get so annoying about these things? :( I love you and want your hugs so badly but we're just going to have to wait this out and I know that so can you do it too please? It's not as easy as me getting a taxi or a bus to yours anymore, the sooner you realise that the better :cry:

- Missing you! ♥

Dear casual friend,

You're really fun to be around and I want to be really good friends again, for some reason I feel like I trust you, I think it was beacuse of what you helped me through, you were so understanding and gave me so much advice. I have wanted to message you and have a really good catch up sometime. We are still on good terms and we had never had a falling out. So can we please be more than just a poke war on FB?

Anna.

Dear You,

Please for god sake grow up. I'm getting really tired of your childish behavior. Joking around and lying are two different things, which you have yet to know the difference between. You're an adult now, act like one.

Sincerely,

Your friend

Dear Heartburn,

I really hate you right now. Every time I burp I feel acid in my throat. I hate that cookie I ate about 2 hours ago. It really caused you to act up didn't it? Well I hope that Nexium I took about 5 minutes ago solves the problem soon, as I am about to go to bed. I really hate you right now though, so please go away soon.

Sincerely,

Kyle

P.S. I'm still gonna eat another cookie in a second though, because I am hungry. Curse the cookie's almighty goodness. It consumes me so. =/

Dear Mum,

Hurry up and get home! I've likely missed the bus to the shops now, and I'm supposed to be there by now! Way to stick me on babysitting duty when I want to go out! Sisters, way to stay HOME when I want to go out! I still have to buy booze and my friend's meant to be meeting me at 5 at a train station that's a few stops away, aaaa!

Sincerely, your selfish daughter.

---

Dear me,

Man, when will I learn to live my life right?

Sincerely, my brain.

Dear Somebody,
I don't care I honestly really don't! I erase you from my FB as well as many others because I felt like it was time to take back my personal space (No offense), I still have love for the others I can care less about you. My friends know me, the real me and that's all that matters. No one else opinion phases me and I'm happy with just that. If you have a problem with it, well that sucks for you -shrugs- Thanks for wasting my time but than again I wouldn't have known the real you in the first place if I didn't! Har har har!

from,
nobody you know :)

Dear idiot,

What the eff is wrong with you?! You are ruining your future by taking drugs and I have lost so much respect for you today, I may not know you as well as I want to but I care about you, more than you think and this is just sad, it's not something to be happy about I don't want you to ruin your life like this, there are other ways to deal with things, but this shouldn't be one. It should never be one. I really wish you knew how I felt about you so you could understand. I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me again but every time I see you or come in contact with you, there is something more there, something I don't want to go away. Please don't wreck everything for yourself.

With regret,
The girl who loves you.

Dear Summer Days,
I wish you could be a little more exciting than as of lately. Seems like I'm missing out a lot and I wish I could go to Puerto Rico to visit family there <3 It feels like forever since I visit there and I hope somehow over the Winter I could go there. Summer please be more fun? Kthxbi

From the Autumn baby <3

Dear Doctor Who,

Please play now and not September. I've gone through the past seasons and now I want to watch more.

Sincerely,
A new Whovian.

Dear Light-headedness.
Honestly? Why on earth do you think you can make me need to hold onto things when I walk so I don't collapse? Do you think it's funny? Or perhaps, it's your way of making fun of me. Either way, you're giving my family more of an excuse to hate me and tease me, because I couldn't vacuum right. So far this weekend I haven't gone an hour without being told off or told how useless and hopeless I am. Urgh.

- dizzy.
Dearest Mother.

Oh grow up. Just because I'm right, doesn't mean you have to send me to my room. I like to have privacy, I was actually writing this letter when you yelled at me for using it and slowing it down. You're not even online! What does it matter?! Thanks for making me feel even more like sh*t.

- crying.

Dear you
did you know i checked everyones face who walked past me today to see if it was you. It wasn't, and i so wanted to bump into you when i called in at uni to buy something for my laptop.
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back