Dear [Whomever]

Dear Luggage,

WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?!?!?!??! :cry:

- Wants my clothes xD

Hey, you.

Back the heck off. I'm over you, and I like someone else, and that's it. Stop telling my dear mother how much you "miss" me, because I know it ain't true.

Sincerely, your ex.

Dear C,

I wish I could hate you, I wish you were a jerk so I could justify the reason for disliking you and not wanting you two to be together but I can't. You are a good person and I hate myself for saying it but I actually think we could be good friends. However, it breaks my heart to see you two holding hands, hugging and kissing. It just reminds me that once again I wasn't good enough for someone I really could have fallen in love with. I let my own insecurities keep me away from anything but a friendship and now I have to watch as you two spend so much time together in the last months he and I would have together before he goes away. Last night I could have done something very mean and if I had hated you, I would have. I would have told him my feelings, kissed him and let that take it's course but you had to be friendly and charming and I almost hate you just for that.

Sincerely,
Alexis.

Dear Dad,

I may love you and all (because I have to) but wow, I know now that I get most of my intelligent genes from my mother's side of the family.

Sincerely,
Your daughter.

Dear why do I do this all the time!

Just...just...ugh I'm a terrible human being -___-

Sincerely, screw this!

Dear P.K.

It's all your fault. I hate what you've done, and I fear that I'm doomed to repeat it.
What you did will always be etched in my memory, whether you know I saw it or not.
I hate that everytime I think you're gone for good, you waltz back in.
I hate that I can't hate you.

Sincerely,
Z.K. (You know, one of your kids?)

Dear Justin C,

Rest In Peace. You are the funniest and most carefree person I have ever had the privilege of knowing and it's really sad to hear you're gone.

Signed,
An old classmate

Dear headache and earache,

Please go away....=/

sincerely, naoooooooo!

Dear kid,

I don't have a spine, and you know it. I was tired last night and I can't say no and I'm really lonely and you keep using that to your advantage. I don't know how many times I've told you that we should be friends but it's been at least five or six times. It's really hurting my feelings when I can't trust you to respect those boundaries, and I'm disgusted with myself that I can't maintain them. You're too young and too immature for me, and it'll never work out for us, and I wish you would respect that and move on. I value your friendship, but it doesn't seem like you do when you turn it in to flirting every single time.

Sincerely, the girl who's spent a couple of months saying no.

---

Dear "best friend",

Wow, you're so immature. Yeah, I know I am too, but come on. I had a terrible day, a date that turned out to be a disappointment, and then you go on about your girlfriend and don't realise why I'm telling you to bugger off? You and your girlfriend just plain sicken me, you were never like that with me and it was nice. You know, a best friend wouldn't come across as straight up rude to all my new friends. I wanted you to get along with them because I knew you probably would, but you came across as a huge jerk, and I was really disappointed with you for that. We have drifted apart, you make it sound like it's all my fault but it takes two to tango.

Sincerely, the girl you like to generalize and patronize.

---

Dear best friend (for real this time?)

Thank you for all your help last night. While after you'd gone I didn't really have that same protection from the kid, I really appreciated you being there for me and keeping an eye on me, even though you were just as exhausted as I was and probably just needed to sit back and relax/wanted to hang out with everyone else. You are the best. I'm sorry I was such a pain to deal with this weekend, what with the drunkenness on Friday (and you walked me home with everyone which made it even harder for you because you had to help everyone else get back to your place), the freakouts on Saturday (I'm still really sorry about that) and all the stuff last night. You're such a great guy and I am very lucky to have a good friend like you.
(you say kismesis, I say moirails.)

Love, the eternal source of schadenfreude in your life.
Dear me,

Jealousy is a terrible emotion and you should stop feeling it. Be grateful that you have some amazing friends for once in your life. You know what happens when you complain about being alone. Just stop trying.

In aggravation,
your brain, who knows much better than your heart.

Dear guys who complain about being in the-best-friend-zone;
At least you have a chance.​

Sincerely, guys in the-like-a-brother-zone.​

Dear Future Whomever,

Let me get this straight.

If you start talking to me everyday and night, I'm obviously gonna get attached to you. Even if I never planned to in the first place, I will. So before you start getting close to me, make sure that you won't just suddenly leave me. Cause you know, that happens to me alot.
Sincerely ,
Your Future Me​
<i>
</i>

Dear self,

He's off limits. He's your best friend and he likes someone else. Stop feeling heartbroken over that and feel happy about what you have, instead of finding a million and one reasons to be hung up over it.

Sincerely, your rather agitated conscience.

Dear Family

I thought were going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2 together? what happened? the youngest went with his friends, the middle is going tomorrow while me and the oldest are going on wednesday. This is so uncool, the person who very much like the series is the last to watch the movie <_< ? It is so not fair. Wait till I get my license and I am out of here *Evil laugh*

Sincerely, Your next to the oldest kid

Dear friend one, friend two, and my group of alleged friends.
FFS just hook up and get your sexual tension out the window already! It's freaking annoying and icky...

Now, on a more serious note,
Where the hell do you do get off ignoring me like this?! I have put up with this jibber-jabber for too long, you pushed me over the edge when you ALL went out to somewhere and didn't even mention it to me. I had to hear about it from the one girl who I despise contacting. I know that if a car ran over me and I died tomorrow, none of you will even raise a goddamn eyebrow. Even when I talk to you, you ignore me. I have tried to tell all of you about it nicely but you don't even notice me telling you this! Have you noticed my secret? You know, the one that I have been hiding since last year? You know what? Clay knows, THAT'S BECAUSE HE ASKED. At the very least he bothered to ask. It is a serious problem by the way, and it's getting worse by the day. I know I don't show it off like other people we know. But that doesn't mean it isn't there. I don't tweet about it, or walk around like I own the place because of it. This social outcast thing you guys have branded me with is going to stop. Sure, there is a person or two in the group that actually makes an effort to talk to me and when I'm done writing this, I will thank them by tweet for doing so. But I will have to take the precautions necessary if this continues.

With love,
Me.

Dear you;
I hope you know that I do care. I might not show it very well, but it's true. What is your onion on this? Tweet me, m'dear, because I'm so scared you hate me because I'm not a good enough friend.
-Olivia</COLOR>
Dear Ms D;
I don't like you. What made you think you could come along and stress me out like so? And now look; it's 2.21am and I'm still jetlagged and you're still stressing me out. Next time, annoy someone else ugh I can't even ask you to do that because I don't want anyone else to have to go through this.
Sincerely, Olivia.
Dear Social Awkwardness;
Yeah I agree. Confrontation sucks.
Sincerely, girl who is afraid of arguments.
Dear World;
<COLOR color="#ee4a2d">HAPPY INTERNATIONAL MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE DAY.
Even though technically, it was yesterday.
So long and goodnight- keep running. :)

Dear parents
Thankyou for enlightening me again on my non-intelligence. I really needed the self-esteem boost and I do love how you're the only people who can make me cry.
Love, your daughter.

Dear work,

I don't want to go back to you.

The girl that is trying to decide if she should quit.

Dear Girls,

I want to go back to you all right now!

Mandrake

Dear House,

You are too quiet. I need more noise and the TV and my normally wild child is not cutting it. I want my girls back!!!

Me

Dear Sunburn,

Stop hurting already!!

The girl who cannot wear proper undergarments without wanting to scream in pain.

Dear ATL guitarist,
You look like a pedo, but I still love you and you still crack me up with your antics.
Annaleise.

Dear Bill,

What the hell is wrong with you? Your family offer you support, you repay by thieving their stuff. You're given a home, free of rent or anything, you repay granddad by stealing his car and breaking into his office while we're on holiday. Now you think you have the right to complain that your family isn't behind you.

There's a reason I never liked you, there's a reason a small amount of people did. And now you've even been kicked out of your best friends house. Good luck with that and I pray, for your own sake, you don't run into me any time soon else you might get what you deserve for ruining our holiday just because you were banned for stealing over four hundred quid from the family.

Your really p****d niece
Summer
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back