Dear [Whomever]

Dear, Self

If you miss Sorting one more time, I'm afraid I'm going to have force you to take up another subject IRL, or do something equally unappealing.

Sincerely,
Self

Dear stupid mother,

I miss Toronto. I miss everything about it, it is the closest place to home I've ever known and I thought I had a chance of being home but because you're just horrible and don't seem to realize that I have to stay in the stupid town we live in. I miss Dezmond and Rhea and you got my hopes up, yet again. And you wonder why I have huge trust issues with you and every other person I meet! You wonder why I go on the computer and RP at random sites to escape from daily life, well this is why and I wish you would stop being so dense. I'm starting to wonder if I should change my last name to yours or to a completely new one all together because with each day that goes by I'm finding that I hate you and the life that I lead living in your house.

Hurt,
Your daughter.

Dear You,

I'm not really sure what's going on with you, but you've got me a little worried. What's worse is that you won't talk to me about it and that in itself is what sucks...I'm supposed to be your best friend, but you won't trust me with whatever it is that's keeping you down. I'm here and I love you.

Love,
Me

Dear Jules,
I know you probably feel like the rope in tug-of-war right now, but you have to listen to me. Who cares if you're teased? I know, you'll be embarrassed to be seen with me in public. You can help, though. You can help make me.... not a nerd. And if we get teased, well, it isn't like we have to listen to it. You'll have to face it sooner or later. And if you'd rather not get teased and not be my friend than be my friend and get teased... you're not going to keep any friends. We've known each other since we were two! You can't just go and break that friendship now!
Sincerely,
Your BFF (who doesn't feel like your BFF anymore)

Dear Life,

Coming really fast, aren't you? I have no idea what I want to do. But in about 4 months I have to pick.
It's hard as well, since I have no clue, even at this point what I'm good. Clearly it's not anything to do with science, but I've known that. So what do I do?
Before I know it, it will be time to sit exams, and then summer and then I'll be in my final year. It doesn't seem real. And yet it is so very. I'm tired all the time, because of the work load. Does it get any easier? Or will I forever be plagued by the never ending desire to lay my head against the desk of the class I'm in and sleep.
Maybe there could be a sign, an epiphany of some sort. Something, Anything.
This is what I ask.

~Emzies

Dear Self,

Thank you for not totally spazzing out (or worse...throwing up) during your role as the nurse who had to call the MD yesterday during the burn simulation lab. According to the instructors you pretty much rocked it out and did a fantabulous job. Pat yourself on the back.

Sincerely,
Me

Dear Self,

You were a vegetarian for over a year, which caused many health problems. Don't be disappointed in your decision to eat meat again, no matter how repulsive it is. If you didn't eat meat, you would continue to feel weak and pass out in karate, it is for the best. Perhaps when you are older you can be a vegetarian again, but with a better idea of what you should eat.

Sincerely,
Me.

Dear life,
Why are you being so difficult?
I just want a new job. I'm applying in so many different places and still I get nothing. I'm trying my heart out, why are you so cruel to me? D:
I want to go back to university so badly. Even if I was just part time! But no, I have to go find a job, and I keep getting harassed, but how can I get a job when a) my parents change their ideas on what I should do every day, and b) nowhere even looks at my application twice!
My friends don't understand, of course they don't. They're at university, and when I say I'm scared and horrified they just pat me on the head and say it's okay. But at least they know what they want in life. I cry every time I think of the future because I have no idea what to do with myself. I can't think of a single career that would suit me and I know I'm supposed to worry about now, but the future keeps getting closer and I can't help but worry about that.
I'm no longer sure if I want friends or I just want to be alone.
Oh, and why did you have to make it so, out of the two guys I could potentially be interested in, one lives in America, and the other could only see me as a friend? You know, you really suck sometimes, life.
Also, if you could help me find my a) Avenue Q ticket, b) Passport information (s***, I don't think I'm going to get my passport in time, and that's really freaking me out), c) life's calling, and d) ideal current employment, that would be swell. Oh, and if you could find me a boyfriend, I'd like that too. Though I'm not sure I want one at the moment, really. All I do is spread bad vibes and misery.

...wow, it's no wonder nobody talks to me anymore, is it?

With anxiety and misery,
- the girl who needs a life, desperately.

Dear You Rude, Mean, Uncaring, Selfish People,

That saddest thing about our relationship is just when I decide you're alright and you're not so bad after all, you go and do something to prove me wrong. Not yesterday evening I was just speaking to my friends about how you're not half as bad as you appear to be, and that they should not be so harsh. It seems that I had been all too ready to forget your past selfishness, as I am prone to do. I can never hold a grudge, or remember an argument. I would have been happy to forget your past offenses; however ... you delight in proving my faith in you wrong every single time.

Can you not see that what you say hurts me? Such unnecessary words, all for the sake of your own pride and vanity. One, I can see, seeks only to appease the other and indulge in their selfishness. And the other, oh the other. There is little to see in you. The shallowness of your character is astounding.

No one likes being made to feel small, and you have made me feel small too many times for me to forget now. My tolerance is waning, and it saddens me that it should have lasted this long since everyone else has already abandoned themselves to their hate of you. I cannot hate you. But I will not. Tolerate you.

Yours sincerely,
Small No More.

Dear, Family

I want to go to school, I'm really bored at home and I want to explore something different. Like join the choir group and color guard of the band club, That's all I want.

Love, The bored kid at home

Dear Children,

For you sake and my sake PLEASE behave tonight and work well...also turn up :erm:

- Your teacher who is doing this for free :mad:
Dear Feet,

Please stop hurting,

- Me!
Dear Internet,

Please be working when I get home tonight :cry:

- The person who pays for you <_<

Dear you,

If you're going to lie to me about what you're doing you might wanna make sure that I'm not friends with someone on FB who is gonna post pictures of where you really were. In two simple words...YOU SUCK. Have fun trying to dig yourself out of this one.

Truly pissed,
Me

Dear You!

I was sooo happy to see you today you wouldn't believe it ^_^ You were literally the one thing that made me smile all day, especially after the long shift today :D I sincerely hope everything works out for you tomorrow and you can come back to Uni. Even though it was only said as a joke today I will be there for you whenever you need it to catch up with whatever you missed and help out where I can...heck I always did it and probably always will :p Just please come back, I missed you so much and so did others and we know you missed us so it's a win win situation....plus it means you can do the exams with me during the summer xD

- Your friend ^_^

P.S. You still smell great xD
Dear new things,

Well hello there. We never met before but you are slowly turning out to be an enemy. As per the above letter...sort yourself out :glare:

- Ticked off!

Dear Drama King,
Your dead. Your dead and buried. I don't care about the manic depressive bulls*it that you go through you have no right to spread things about me! You have no right to tell the boy I like that I have been with so many others when I haven't. You have no right to do any of the things that your doing to me when I'm the one that has stuck by you, when I'm the one that has taken all your crap and haven't dished that much back.

If your going to be that way with me then maybe you should just leave Job Corps. It would give me a reason not to talk to you anymore without seeming mean. Why can't you get that I have a right to a life too and I can't take care of you 24/7!

Good buy and good riddance,
Ana

Dear GIMP,

How I love you. You may freeze on me from time to time and you may be starting to take up a lot of room but that's why a bought a special flash drive just for you. I love you and your a good way to express myself without having to look at my own crappy drawing. I don't know how I got along without you.

Yours until I get Photoshop,
Beginner Banner Maker :D

Dear God,

How can I even think that you exist anymore? You've betrayed me. Taken away my family from me and ensured that my future children will never know their grandparents. I hate you for that. How can anyone believe in you after so many hardships? There is more bad than good in this world and yet people continue to blindly follow you.
I hate you but I don't hate you... Does that even make sense? I want to hate you but I can't because I don't want to believe in you.

Sincerely,
An orphan at the age of eighteen.

P.S.
If this offends any of you, then pm me.

Dear Sister of Mine,

YOU DESERVE IT. I LOVE my niece to death, but you deserve every freaking lecture by every single relative we have so that maybe it can finally sink in your head that what you're doing is WRONG. I used to think you'd take a hint when you saw that idiotic "Teen Mom" show and realize that you were doing the same things they were doing and saw how annoying and irresponsible they are, but no, it seems you're WORSE than them. Going out to party EVERY goddamn weekend (Thursday-Saturday; Sundays are for sleeping away the hangover) is NOT being a responsible parent, despite what our equally irresponsible mother has told you, or shown you really through example.

Last night I took care of your kid, AGAIN, because I'm such a fcking pushover and I can't say no (and I love Rhiannon), but I asked you to please not stay out late because I had work early the next morning and I needed to get at least 6 hours of sleep. Insead what do you do? YOU DIDN'T COME HOME AT ALL LAST NIGHT!!! WTF?!?!?!?! First of all, I didn't sleep well because I was waiting for you to come home, then naturally, Rhiannon woke up from time to time so I had to tend to her, but when I saw that it was 6 AM and you STILL weren't home, I got scared! I thought you couldn't POSSIBLY ever NOT come home, because you were a much more responsible parent than that right?, so I worried that something bad happened to you guys on the way home (from what I've heard it doesn't seem like there's ever a designated driver, whoevers the least drunk will just drive you home right?) An hour passed (still no sleep for me) and still you didn't come home, so I called your friend a billion times super worried but no answer. Then you call and tell me you stayed at your friends house and for me to get the baby ready so Bryan can pick her up. OH! So that you can sleep all day? While I got LITTLE sleep worrying over you and taking care of your fcking baby?!?! And then working an 8 hour shift where I have to stand on my feet all day?!

So, today when grandma "attacked" you on how you were an unfit mother and what you were doing was wrong, YOU DESERVED IT! And all your crap about how as long as your daughter is well fed, happy, and being taken care of by someone responsible, DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A GOOD PARENT. You're doing EXACTLY what Mom did (Godddddd you are an EXACT clone of that woman!) by saying "Okay my kids are fine without me, bye!" Providing materialistically does not mean you're a good parent! Both you AND Bryan need to get that through your heads!! So forgive me when I say SHUT THE FCK UP when you claim to take care of your baby "all the time." I cannot stress this enough, YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF HER, I DO!!! I take care of her from 7-12 while you're at school (sometimes till later if you decide not to come home without telling me) THEN when you come home, what do you do? Take a nap! I can honestly say the only time you DO take care of her, is when I work! And then when you go out, I take care of her. It should be the other way around!!!! So STOP saying you take care of her and love her and feed her and change her diapers, BECAUSE YOU DON'T, I DO. I swear to fcking God I wish I could adopt Rhiannon and take her away from her unfit parents. You don't deserve to have such a perfect child like her.

I hate myself for never having the guts to tell you this,
Love,
Your Pushover Older Sister.

Dear, Nose

Please don't do this to me because last night I hardly sleep, I almost didn't sleep at all. I have to take a medicine to just fall asleep without me forgetting to breath, please, I want air and not buggers okay!!!! and I don't want to drink a medicine again it makes me dizzy and I have a test tomorrow for me to go to high school or college, so, I want you to behave and not make me sniff while taking that test.

PS: I stole a roll of bathroom tissue just for you

Love, the kid whose suffering

Dear Mom,

When I am busy with work, would it kill you to walk to the fridge and get your own bloody drink? I am more than half way across the trailer, and I have to interrupt something important, just because you are too lazy to walk two feet? You are on facebook, playing that stupid Farmville, while I was working my arse off all day, stressing out all day, and yet I have to be your freaking slave. I have to clean up after you, I have to get you whatever you want, and sometimes, you just call me into the living and forget what on earth you wanted! You don't work all the time. You don't have to walk up that god forsaken hill every day. You aren't nearly as anemic as me. Your heart doesn't act up nor do you have trouble breathing when you get mad. Do your own chores. I am sick and tired of having to take care of the house, tend to my school work, and being your damn slave.

It is a no wonder I am losing weight, it is a no wonder I give you an attitude. Ever stop to think about how I feel? You expect me to maintain an A average, when I am under this stress? That is impossible! You didn't work today, and I had to clean the damn house while working on my homework. What is your excuse this time? "Oh, my back hurts..." Then stop sitting on your arse all day and walk around! That is what I am told to do when I am in pain. Take your own advice, hypocrite. I had to suffer three months without contacts, suffering from migraines and eye trouble. All because you are too f***ing scared to drive your car or even get a new one. It isn't fair that I have to suffer from your own troubles. If my dad wasn't such an arse, I would go live with him, but no, I have no where to go. I am miserable with you. You have "empathy". Obviously, you don't know how I really feel.

Sincerely,
Stressed out daughter
Dear Calculus teacher,

Please don't let me have forgotten another assignment. Please, take it easy on me. My home life is a living hell and I just hope you can understand why I am often sadder than usual. Thanks for having more faith in me than most people in this state does. :)

Sincerely,
A troubled student

Dear friends,

I gave one of you another chance, for what reason I honestly don't know. Every time I give people second chances they prove to have not changed at all and that is exactly what you have done. Today, I am not at school because I am trying to become the emotional rock I was before I moved to Lanark.

I knew I couldn't trust you all with the big things in my life, but I thought I could trust Jonathan with them. I suppose I was wrong because no matter how I do trust him, the only people that have been constant positive in my life, are myself and my mother. This is the way I will approach things from now on because I cannot handle friendships from you all.

I really do hate people and yes, you have only given me further example as to why I do. Thank you for that, I am seeing straight once more.

Alexis.

Dear HNZ,

I love you. I really do, sooooo much. ♥

Love,
Elphaba

Dear Monday night tv shows,

WHYYYYYY must all my tv shows be on at the same time?!?! I can't watch all of you guys at the same time! First is One Tree Hill at 7, that's fine - but come 8 o'clock I'm screwed! Whyyy must you make me choose between Greek, Gossip Girl, and The Big Bang Theory?! (In the end I always choose Greek, because my poor, beloved, seriously underrated favorite tv show ever was in danger of being canceled so it neeeeeeded all the ratings it could get!) But can't you spread yourselves out throughout the week a little bit? Just not on Tuesdays at 8 because that's when Lost is on, and not on Wednesdays at 7 because that's Vampire Diaries, and definitely not on Thursdays because I already have the dilemma of choosing between Grey's Anatomy and The Office!

Can't you just please magically all work out? :D I don't have DVR so I can't record you all. :(

Love,
An avid tv watcher

Dead Granddad.

Please, when it comes to my birthday, remember how much you love me when coming to decide how much money to give me.

Love, Claire.

Dear life in general,

You're not so bad as some people make out. Don't listen to them. Yes, you can be a bit pooey at times, but it's not your fault people choose to react negatively. If you have the ability to change at all, I'd like to ask one thing. Don't be so harsh to teenagers. They're going through a hell of a lot and they don't understand that life will get better eventually, so they end up hating you. Make things easier for them and give them a break every now and then, huh? I speak from experience. I was totally going to give up on you when I was a teenager, but I didn't (no thanks to you).

Sometimes I think you're testing people. You make life cr@p for teenagers, and it's like you want them to give up, as some kind of culling process. Well, you're p!ssing off the wrong people. The ones who want to give up on you when you test them like this are generally the ones who will make the world a better place.

Overall, though, thanks for not being too bad to me in the last couple of years.

Kia Ora
-Emma

Dear tummy,

You're big enough as it is, stop asking for more food. Stop rejecting the good stuff I give you and demanding sugar and fat. You won't beat me. I will destroy you. Jiggle all you want now, because one day soon,you won'tbe able to any more! Mwahahahahahahaha!

Love from Emma.

Dear Mum,

Thank you thank you thank you for being so wonderful. You should probably not be so good to me, because I'm 25 years old and should look after myself more, and you sometimes make life too easy for me, but I love you. I love that you have supported me in everything I've ever done, even when you didn't agree with it, or didn't believe I could do it. I love that you take good care of my cat Lucy when I am off travelling the world and living the life you want to live. I promise I will make it up to you one day. We will travel Canada together, I know you've always wanted to do that.

Thank you for allowing me to be the person I am. I love myself, and I love you too.
-Emma.

Dear everyone who doesn't know what they want to do,

Me neither. But don't stress. You don't need to get a job straight out of school or uni, and you can change your mind later on if you realise you've made the wrong choice. Life is for living, not planning. We'll all find our place when the time is right.

Yours in full understanding,
Emma

Dear Sophia,
You're a big two year old now, so I think its time you knew that 4am is not time to wake up, kay? I am SO tired and I have so many assesments and homework due and I really need my sleep. I don't like to rant at you because you are so cute and adorable! But I guess you are forgiven, how could I not forgive you when you give me that look?!

Love 'Britawee'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back