Dear [Whomever]

Dear self esteem issues,
Why do you always come back when I need you the least? Its bad enough I don't want to go to school in the mornings and I dread choir when everyone looks at me as if I shouldn't be there. Plus the bossiness just makes me feel like I'm useless. And how am I expected to go to Jasmines party and have a good time when I look like crap, my Grave's disease is getting worse and I can't seem to stop losing weight? Plus nobody cares. One of my friends is ALWAYS worse off than me. No matter what.

From ugly.

Dear friend (s),

OK you wanted me to go out! I went out! You want me to have a good time! I had a great time! But for crying out loud can you not just give things a god damned rest :mad: I mean seriously. I was fine with it on Wednesday after it happened but to constantly keep bringing it up today was just down right annoying. This things you both said about me weren't even completely true, parts yes but overall it was down right lies. So yes I don't mind a bit of slagging about it after wards heck we all do things that are embarrassing, forgive me for thinking that's what a part of Uni was. But to make me almost cry right before a group of 110 came in for their function, well I absolutely hate you for that. People that make me cry for having a good time aren't really worth my time and I don't want to call them friends. But I know you realised how much it hurt me and you did ease off slightly so I will give you another chance, I know you didn't mean to hurt me and that's just the way you are but please just cool the jets....I would say cool the jets next time but after this I now know why I don't go out, because things like this happen. So there won't be a next time, not in the same situation though, I will go out if I have a reason too but really I don't have the heart to go through another week of ridicule about enjoying myself. So thank you for ruining on my new years resolutions <_<

- A person who only wants to have a good time.

Dear Old Friend,

At the first mention of having an apartment together, I screamed. I was not even close to thinking about that yet. It's just not something I've ever really thought about and seriously considered. I guess it's because I'm finally having to think about it, that I reacted as such. I mean I did just turn 16 in November, but I now realize I have 9 months left of school ever, and while I knew this time would always come, I'm still in shock that I am 16. So thinking of moving out, was still a fantasy. Now it's no longer fantasy. It's going to happen.
I wasn't ready for what you said. When we have an apartment, At the end of next year (School Year). I got scared. It was too soon for me. It seemed as though it was going to happen the next day and 4 years in the future. I realised I'd only be 17 and moving out to my own place. I realised I would need to get a job to pay for it. I wasn't ready. I needed time to think.
I thought about it. I told my friends. Who all started laughing, as they hadn't even begun to think about it and most had decided on staying with there family for a little long. I hinted at it with my parents. Looking for someone to say it was a terrible idea, but no one has. And after hearing stories about my dad's first apartment and realising it might not be as scary as I first imagined, I can finally say Yes.
I am ready to move on with my life. I want to move out. I want to live with you in an apartment that we can share and play Quidditch World Cup all day long.
I just needed time.

With Love,
Emzies

Dear, Self

Stop freaking out to a certain person you don't barely knew at all. Stop shaking when you saw his name and stop killing yourself while riding a bike outside of your house by just shouting his name and swearing.

Love, the girl with a phobia

Dear Sunshine,

I miss you SO much. Words cannot express how much. I cry whenever I see your Facebook pictures because I miss you that much.
Why can't I just freaking call you or send you these letters?! Why?!
You're supposed to be my best friend. :erm:

Love,
"Abbyla"

Dear HNZ,

You're so sneaky! What did you do with the last few hours? Seriously. It was midday, then I logged on, and now it's almost 5! I was only checking in - I didn't even have any RPs that desperately needed replies. Come on, you can give me back my time now. Stop playing around. I need those hours. Sneaky sneaky!

-Emma

Dear Most Evil Nemesis,

Yes, I know you are a character from the book I'm writing, and I know this is all in my head.
But would you please stop keeping secrets from me? It seems like forever since we've talked, because talking to you makes people think I'm going mad. Honestly though, my own character should not be so darn mysterious because I don't know the truth . . .

Yours frustratedly,
Confused Author who isnot going mad

((Yes, I really have a character called the Most Evil Nemesis. You'd understand if you'd read the story.))

Dear Jasmine ^^

You aren't the only one, I'm one of those "crazy" people who has their characters talk to them and keep secrets from them. Especially Melodie, who I'm pretty mad at for that one big secret she kept. Nurr.

From, fellow crazy author who needs to keep her characters chained up a little more tightly <_<

Dear Fate,

Thank you for giving my best friend a boyfriend. Now I can breath easy while he's entertained.

Truly yours,
A very grateful follower

PS. Keep it going for a while :D

Dear Graves disease,
I am really sick of you right now. My body aches all over and I can barely keep my food down, plus more weight loss? There won't be any of me left soon enough. Please stop torturing me. I just want to be normal.

From your tormentee

Dear facebook.

UPLOAD THE FREAKIN PHOTOS ALREADY!

From me.

Dear Love,

I tried. I swear I tried. Please give me another chance. I'm trying to bring myself to doing it. PLease just let me.
I didn't try to wait so long. I tried right away. Please just one more chance. One more. Don't give up on me yet. Just please. Don't you love me anymore? I thought you did. Please another chance. Please 1 more!!!!

From Your Love

Dear Mother,

What the Hell is worng with you? I mean really? First you are all happy, and yeah you can go to training. And then your like, No! Sit Down! You can't go! Thanks to You I missed a VERY important test. OMG I don't know what is wrong with you. But whatever it is, you had better snap out of it and QUICKSMART! I am seriously getting annoyed. I love you and all but Just STOP IT! Please?

Love your fateful Daughter,
Teigan

Dear office of potential employment

Please please please please give me this job. I really want it and I know I must be somewhat impressive because you decided to give me an interview after seeing my application (and had already stopped taking applicants), and put me on the shortlist (of 3) before even giving me said interview. And you gave the other applicants on the shortlist two so I don't know if that's a disadvantage or an advantage for me. Anyway, I would really like to get this job because the pay may not be wonderful and it may be a way away from my house but it'll shut my parents up and give me something to do. I promise I'll work hard, so yeah...please? ♥

With a lot of hope,
the overdressed but enthusiastic 18 year old applicant you should totally hire.

Dear Aunty Francis'.. mother.

I hope you're okay. Please pull through. I love you and the rest of the family so much and don't want to loose you.

I hardly even know you but I do know I don't want to be standing at your funeral.

I wish I could be there at the hospital with you.

With lots of love, and hugs, and thoughts,

Olivia :wub: *tight never-letting-go hugs* xxx ♥

Dear You,

OK so I've mentioned you a few times in here and they have all been of god things, really good things. I think it's great the person you've become, you've changed so much since High School and it's great. Although after I recieved that text from you today I'm not so sure any more. I haven't replied and for good reason. I don't know what Niamh's reaction to it was but whatever she said, she said. Look I know how hard this is going to be for the three of us, we're all in the same situation as you are but that doesn't mean you can go and just take a whole chunk of our planning for yourself, I was counting on that. We all worked hard on getting things for that and I don't know if I should even bother working on it anymore. I don't want to put any bad blood between us, not when we have to go through what we are going to be going through. But really that was uncalled for <_<

Yours,
Annoyed 'co -worker'

Dear me,

I am relieved... really I am. But I'm also disappointed. Isn't it weird? Something that can completely change your life and come at the worst possible time turns out not to be at all, yet you still feel a little disappointed?
Yeah, I think it's weird too.

Sincerely,
Too immature to handle it anyway.

Dear you,

If I ever see your face again I'll probably puke all over you because that is how disgusting I think you really are. Hope it was all worth it and I really hope it doesn't come back to bite you in the ass.

Me

Dear, the guy who doesn't trust me anymore

I'm really sorry and I meant this time. Please, just forgive me because gaining your trust again is a bit difficult for me. For 17 years I am trying to gain everyone's trust and I failed all the time. I don't treat you as a dirt but as a friend and friends always has fights and that's normal. I'm really sorry for hurting you badly and I promise I will treat you as a Human being and a friend, just don't ignore me. I'm going to be patient and won't cause you trouble again, I promise that. I know you won't believe me in words and if you just see me cry last night I'm sincere of what I'm saying right now. Hope you'll forgive me.

Love, Joyce

Dear hospital,

Thank you so much for offering me jobs on not just one, but two different units. I know where I'll do best so med-surg here I come!!

Sincerely grateful,
Future RN!!

Dear you,

We are nearly inseparable at school and I agree with you on most things but I don't understand why her. You get hung up on these girls that will never like you, I know this for a fact because I know them and somehow during our stupid late night conversations and the secret sharing, mainly from my part about myself, I've started to like you. Now I've broken up with him because well I wasn't even allowed to date but I also like you a lot more then I ever liked him.

I know this might be because we are best friends but your the way you seem to brush off my cynical comments and my b*tchy attitude and even my dumb moments make me wonder but then you ask the guys to help you get to her and you even ask me to help you get to her. Your so naive sometimes that I just want to slap you! It even makes me dislike you a little bit for not seeing it when it is as clear as day.

Sincerely,
The best-friend.

Dear BookPeople,

I love being a member of your club :woot:
I love that I did not have to wait the customery 2-4 wks for delivery on standard charge orders but instead got my book *hugs to chest* today after only 7 days of waiting.
I love you guys ... you rock :wub:

will only ever buy my books from you guys in the future
you're awesome

extremely happy customer
ME!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back