Dear [Whomever]

Dear Life,

It's alright by me if you get easier now. Yes. Trust me, I'll be fine. :r :shifty:

Dear mum. I am SO proud of you. I know how hard it is to handle our family, and despite the arguments you're doing f**king well. Don't take what I say to heart, I don't mean it. Love Olivia xx
Dear mum. I am SO proud of you. I know how hard it is to handle our family, and despite the arguments you're doing f**king well. Don't take what I say to heart, I don't mean it. Love Olivia xx

Dear family. I don't actually want to go to dinner tonight. Thanks for f*****g up my birthday. From Me.
Dear phone. Stop double posting things. I don't like it. Thanks, me.

Dear phone. Stop double posting things. I don't like it. Thanks, me.

Dear Stupid MOM!

Why are you doing this to me, for some stupid food your going to shout at me and glare at me? I didn't do anything to deserve this, why are you so mad !!! I wish I didn't come with you, I'm happy back in the Philippines and now your controlling my life ... Send me back to my hometown I will be happy with it. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid ... And if you don't have faith on me for passing the GED then its not my fault anymore.

Love, I HATE YOU!!!

Dear Children of the Youth Club,

OK so I've wrote a letter here about you guys a few times but this one is positive. OK so the past two nights at the YC you have finished the dance and you have performed them a few times for your parents, friends and other members of the Youth Club and I couldn't be happier with how you all have done so far! :D I'm really proud of you and remember no matter how tomorrow goes you have all done really well and you should all be very proud of yourselves, because I sure as hell am. Now after this just give me one more good night of your time and then you can do whatever you want :p

- Your nervous leader :lol:

Dear Dad,

Please don't throw tantrums over the phone. It's not very nice. I know that it's annoying that they won't let me on the plane if they don't have photographic evidence of your credit card. How do you think I felt, with the possibility that I'd be stranded in Sydney? Complain all you want about it 'ruining your holiday', but I think just calming down and taking a quick photo is a lot easier than not knowing until the very last second of checkin time if you can get on the plane or not. (And THEN having to sprint through the airport as they're calling your name, though you're desperate to use the bathroom and really quite hungry too, because pretty much an entire Japanese school was going through customs and immigration at the same time as you. Gah, stressful!)

With much exasperation,
Your daughter, who will soon be joining you in Cairo...for another flight.

P.S. God dammit, I am sick of planes already.

Dear 1st Choice College,
Thank you very very much for accepting me as a freshman and into your Nursing College.
You really made my day so much better.

Thank you,
Happy High School Senior

Dear Dancers

OK last letter I promise xD I just want to say thank thank thank you! You all did amazing today and so what, we didn't place it doesn't matter. We all had a great day and you enjoyed yourself so that's the main thing and I'm so happy that you all understand that. I'm so proud of all of you ^_^

- A very proud leader :D

Dear cookie recipe,

Please work out. I need these cookies for my English teachers in class birthday party were throwing and I wont have time to make anything else to contribute. I know I can;t bake worth a damn but please... Just this once?

Love,
Crappy chef.

Dear Weather

Please let Mr. Sun out tomorrow, its spring break and I want to go at the beach. Please, let him out just this one and the next day you can rain.

Love The girl who likes to go out of the house

Dear everybody who is judging me,

Pole dancing is a sport, I am doing it for fitness. I am not, nor am I training to be, a stripper. I just want to get strong and fit, and this is the funnest way I know of doing so.

Stop being judgmental, get out and try something new. Rugby is not the only sport in the world, expletives.

Thank you,
Emma

Dear peeps in Uni,

Look yesterday was a bit of fun and I don't mind having a few laughs about it, I know I put myself up for getting stick about this but could you not make me feel bad about it. I mean come on, half of you weren't even there and I don't mind that you know about it but you really have no right to get at me so much about it.

And Hannah, you of all people! So you weren't there yesterday and I've known you the longest out of everyone in our class and I have to admit there are times I hate your guts especially after some of the crap you gave me in the past two years...more so this time last year :mad: So WHAT THE HELL GIVE YOU THE RIGHT to shout across the crowded library about what happened yesterday!??!?! I mean come on! Grow the f*** up and get some common sense in that thick head of yours. Now I'm up for a few laughs about this but please everyone don't make it out to be so bad. Also Mark, please be in today to help me with this :erm:

- The girl who had fun yesterday and doesn't want to regret the first bit of fun I've had in Uni so far :correct:

Dear Dad,

You need to calm down. When you get worked up, I get worked up in retaliation. You're already driving me mad and we've only been away a couple of days. Thank God for the internet.
Please take it easy, I want to survive this trip.

Regards,
Your rather infuriated daughter.

Dear Mum,

I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I WISH YOU WERE HERE OR I WISH I WAS HOME WITH YOU. I know you're annoying at times, and I know I'm not the best daughter in the world, and that I get worked up too easily (especially with Lily and Ava), but honestly, as much as dad tries to buy me over, I'm a mummy's girl at heart. And it's still two and a half weeks before I'm home again. But I look forward to getting to be home again with you! (Just in time for Easter, too!)

Lots of love,
Your irritating (but beloved :r ) daughter.

Dear UK

You are mean. In return for a visa you expect me to tell you every school I've been to since I was eleven, every job I've ever worked (I've been working since I was 11!), my parents' schools, my last three months of bank statements (including explanations for everything that has gone into any of my accounts), AND you expect me to pay for the pleasure! May I remind you that the pound is worth THREE TIMES the NZ dollar?

On top of all this, you require me to apply online. However, your website doesn't work. You suck. I've spent all day filling out forms. All I want to do is help people and get a little renumeration in return. Seriously, you should be begging me to come and work for you. I'm brilliant!

Also, please explain to me how I should allow 12 weeks for visa processing, but not apply before 2 and a half months prior to my departure date?

You are dumb.

Sincerely,
Emma.

P.S. You should let me into your Kingdom, then I can visit HNZ peepulz.

Dear cold. Okay, you really picked the worst time to hit. Look, all I need is to PASS ncea. Is it really that much to ask? And for the record, yes I did eat today. So apparantly it wasn't enough? Don't complain. Sincerely, me.

Dear You #1,

I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't mean it. I miss you so much and I think you should just come here. If only our plans met in the middle somewhere...
If we were closer, I'd fall in love with you. And I mean it.

Love, me.

Dear You #2,

I wish I knew how to say no. I already hurt you enough in the past and I want to make it up to you, but you ask too much of me. You need to take things one step at a time. I'm not sure we could ever work out like this. In fact, I'm not sure I even want to.

Kindly, me.

Dear You #3,

Will you please stop messing with my head? I'm so confused right now. It's really not nice. We must talk when I get home, so we can sort things out and I can stop being confused. Until then...aurgh!

Yours truly, your subordinate.

Dear school.

I wish you had better systems in place for dyslexic students, then my friend could come to OGs instead of being homeschooled. Coz her future is seriously messed up now.

Thanks, me.

Dear you.

I'm sorry. It appears I have no money on my phone. So stop complaining because I can't text you.

Thanks (♥!) me.

Dear choir coordinator.

Can you please put people into groups yourself, rather than pretty much ignoring them and letting them sort it out. There are too many cases of people in the complete wrong part. Just tell us at the auditions next time? And speaking of auditions. You might want to mke them tougher.

Thankyou, Me.

Dear little brother,

It upsets me to see you like this. You'll be an awesome pilot and just because you missed out on passing your test today doesn't mean you'll never do it. It just means that when you do make it, you'll be one of the best.
Stay sulking in you're room for a while, cos I know that's how you deal with things, but later let's watch a movie together and laugh about it, k? :p

Wish I could say this to your face.
Love,
Emma.

Dear head.

Stop messing aobut, PLEASE. So the cold is gone, but now I'm having to deal with school. Have you ever seen a teacher look surprised because you are happy for once? Oh wait. Yes you have. You're my head.

Just give me a break. I don't need the panic attacks, or the constant anxiety. I would appreciate some 'me time', but how am I meant to get that if you're my head?

♥ the very confused you. Or am I me? Should I say I?!

Dear you.

Do you know what I actually have? It's called issues. Get over it. Did you know I need a break?

F***ing well stop giving me reasons to freak, and let me try and get a grip on my life. You aren't the only one here.

♥ Olivia.

Dear St. Johns/New York,

You KNOW I love you and I want to be with you, always and forever ♥ but you don't give me love back in return. I need a place to stay if I'm going to go to school there and apparently it's too late.

Ohio on the other hand, is confessing their devotion to me pretty much weekly! Now you're pretty much perfection for me, but Ohio is second best, and if you're not willing to welcome me with open arms, I'm gonna move on and go with Ohio.

It's still essentially what I want: real weather, real seasons and real, diverse people. Ohio is ready for the commitment and is allowing me a place to live, so sorry NY/St. John's, I hope maybe in the future we can be together when we're both more mature and wiser, and me, richer. (WHICH WE WILL, WE'RE MEANT TO BE AND YOU KNOW THAT!)

-Ohio is for Lovers

Dear Mr. Stovall,

Why haven't you written back to my email? It's not exactly like you. This is really worrying me. I know I hadn't spoken to you in about a year and all of a sudden I'm asking you for a recommendation letter, but PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE respond to me, even if it's to tell me you can't write the letter.

But I seriously hope you can. I don't know who else to ask! You're the only one who knows me completely and exactly as who I am. You're like the father I always wish I had (though I do love the two I have, they're flawed). No one else knows my work ethic AND my personality. With other extra curriculars, they didn't know me for who I was. With you I was able to open up completely and trust you and you knew so much about me, you understood me; you know what kind of person I am and know what I go through at home, and you knew how much I added onto my plate at school. Only you saw me at my weakest (well, until the summer after high school, that was a whole new low), and you saw me at my best. You know me better than any family member knows me, I only trust you to tell the people of Ohio about me.

Of the many, many teachers I've had since Pre-K, you're one of the two that I will ALWAYS remember and owe my entire BEING to. (The first was one of my 5th grade teachers, Mrs. Flores, who introduced me to Harry Potter and thus changed my entire life forever ♥ ). Without you (or her) I honestly wouldn't be where who I am today. Please, I can't do this without you.

Love,
The 2007-2008 Reveille Editor
It was so much more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back