Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted you had some chocolate. But it was poisoned. Eat it and die a painful death? Or just ignore it? Up to you...

Wish I could star as an animated Disney character in an amazing new cartoon movie.

Granted, but everyone hates that show now.

I wish I didn't have homework to do.

granted but you have cramp in your left leg, both hands, and stomach

I wish i get into medicine at uni

Granted, but you waste four years education and money only to discover you want to be a hair dresser. :)

I wish everybody would have a safe and happy Holiday season. ^_^

Granted, but now everybody's unsafe and unhappy all the rest of the time.

I wish I would procrastinate less.

Granted, but now you FREAK when you don't get something done the minute someone asks it of you, and you waste your whole life trying to get things done months ahead of time.

I wish my mom would get me an iPod touch for Christmas. :)

Granted, you use it the day of Christmas and then it breaks.

I wish I had hot chocolate.

Granted, but it'll burn your tongue, making you unable to enjoy hot chocolate ever again.

I wish I had a real wand that cast real spells :)

Granted, but you accidentally kill someone and you are locked up in Azkaban for the rest of your life, and your wand snapped in two.

I wish I could be Alyss in real life, and be popular like her, be in Slytherin and get good results, and slowly be turning evil. :)

Granted, but you get so evil, you kill your family.

I wish that dr. pepper were a person so I could meet it and tell it how much I appreciate it.

Granted:He goes crazy, and bangs a lamp over your head- killing you (He liked being a drink and resents you for changing him)

I wish people would reply to rp's

Granted, now people are being impatient, waiting for you to write replies. They get mad and decide to never RP with you again.

I wish I was more awesome. (If it's possible. I'm so modest, I know.)

Granted but you would be so awesome people would become jealous of you and for gangs against you

I wish there was no such thing as the Irish language

Granted, now Ireland, is like a silent movie.

I wish I I didn't know that my friend licked the toilet, I make fun of her because of it.

Granted, now it's reversed, you "icked" the toilet and she makes fun of you.

I wish I had matzo ball soup (again).

Granted: you eat one and become so fat (sorry) that green peace think you are a whale and drag and then throw you in to the sea were you drown andie.

I wish for a courropt-A-wish

Granted. But your wish is corrupted not "courropt[ed]." :r

I wish that we could all just get along. ^_^

Granted- But now everyone is spending the night at your house. Dinner and all. you have to sleep on the lumpy couch ^_^

I wish my mum would hurry up and come home

Granted, but now you are grounded for not cleaning up your room :r

I wish my friend didnt move away :cry:

Granted, but now she died because she was running to you and got hit by a bus ^_^

I wish my friend would go on Skype

Granted, but now you died and your friend too because you both got electrocuted :mad:

I wish I could delete Teigan :r

Granted, But you've been deleted as well and you two are together forever.

I wish I knew what to do.

Granted. But you don't like it at all. ;)

I wish I could find a bunch more music I'd like right now. =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Back