Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but having no challenge, your brain will turn to mush, you will become stupid, and die.

I wish there was less homework for me to do.

Granted: You will lose your books, thus being unable to do your homework, but your books will mysteriously appear, and teachers will believe you planned it-you will have detention for a week.

I wish boys weren't so stupid

Granted. But now tey are smarter than gurls and now girls look like.

I wish I could eat a chocolate-chip waffle that was good for me. :D

Granted. But now it tastes gross.

I wish I had chicken noodle soup or matzo ball soup.

Granted: You then become allergic to them, and sweets-you have no choice,but to eat healthy food-forever , strangely-a farmer has accidentally manipulated vegetables so that they make you fat. You gain 10 pounds and become depressed.

I wish people were replying to rp's

Granted, but now you have a lot of RP's that you have to reply to.

I wish that my hands will not bleed and crack as it gets colder.

Granted. But they make sure that you can't reply and then they kill your character (And any others you have) and then you can't make another character, because, they will kill them too.

I wish I had an awesome shirt, with the words XOXOXO on it.

Granted, but now everyone makes fun of you for it.

I wish I had some potato chips.

Granted, but the shirt will have a fatal short-disease, which makes it rot away. You walk down the street and it suddenly dissintegrates

I wish, I could stop being addicted to this thread.

Granted. But now you miss out on the fun.

I wish I was an animal.

Granted, but now you can't speak to your friends!

I wish I could fly on a broom.

Granted: Now, you are stuck in the air, fly out of the atmosphere, almost choke, but miraculously the broom loses it's flying power, and you land in a tree, which you are stuck in for several days.

I wish a certain boy-who will remain un-named would stop being nice-mean-nice-mean.

Granted, but now he is mean all the time.

I wish I could be a famous singer or actress.

Granted: But you only play serial-murderers and everyone hates you.

I wish my parents would let me go to more auditions, as I know I am good (not vain-honest)

Granted. You are now a Diva and no one likes you.

I wish I could do anything and everyone liked me. And no pone would hate me and I would be a happy soul.

Granted. But soon your life would be come very boring and you wouldn't be able to tolerate to be happy anymore

I wish Vampire Diaries was for real

Granted: Granted: But you would be killed by them, without getting to know them.

I wish that I were happy, every aspect of my life were great, I had loads of friends, everyone liked me, I got married, happilly (when i grow up) and lead a good, long life.

Yeah, try muck that up!

Granted, but everyone needs at least a little sadness in their life, so you decide to kill yourself.

I wish that I had a pet dog.

Granted: you will forget to feed it and it dies, you then get tried for animal cruelty

I wish that google didn't need such specific instructions.

Granted, google has very vague instructions that leave you confused on what exactly you're suupposed to do.

I wish they had neon colored zebras.

Granted: Non=neon coloured zebras become depressed, kill the other zebras and then themselves and zebras become extinct

I wish to get all A's in my exams

Granted, now all teachers expect you to do everything very well and do better than everyone else. When you don't, they give you detention.

I wish that I was better at basketball.

Granted, but now you can never wake up, only sleep and dream until you die.

I wish I had some chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back