Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
:party: :party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ!! :party: :party:
It's turned twelve! That's incredible, or I think that's incredible. I'm sure everyone agrees with me that it's at least pretty awesome.
HNZ definitely would not be anything close to turning twelve years old without an awesome community of people that keep it active, interesting, exciting, and just pretty awesome (so much so that we all keep coming back to it). That's you guys. That's everybody on this site! Every single one of you! Round of applause!

It's nice to have a record of who was all here when things happened - like when HNZ turned 12. To commemorate this occasion, and us all being here together, we're putting together this community signature. We do it every year, so this should come as no surprise to you, but it's a new signature for all of you to sign. (Which, when completed, will grace many a-signature on the board.)

A few guidelines for adding your name to the signature to get us through this with our insanity:
[ol][li] Post in this thread saying you're adding your name.</LI>
[li] Save the signature that the person before you uploaded
[li] Place your name on it in text no larger than "HNZ's 12th Birthday!" is. (Your name, a nickname, what we call you. Whatever.)
[li] Re-save the file as a high quality .PNG image (Seriously this might be number 4 but it's super important, make sure it's a .PNG file and not a .JPG)
<LI>[li] Re-upload it, then edit your post in this thread to include the new signature[/li][/ol]

If you do not have the means to save a file properly as a PNG you may post in this thread and request that somebody else put your name on it for you.

If you are still a little confused as to how this works, say if this is the first time you are celebrating HNZ's birthday with us then, here is the topic from last year to help further explain!

Without further ado,
Here's the image:
community_sig_12.png

Can someone add me please? :party:

:D

VQvPbTB.png

Happy to help if anyone else needs assistance to be added

Could you add me please pheeb =3

:D

8lNXIv5.png

can someone add me please :wub:

Hope this is okay :)

NuRrXaH.png

As per request :3

XGbu9dh.png

If someone could add me that'd be awesome ^_^

IJdus0W.png

bday17signed_zpsh61ar0rw.png

:party: Been a long long time since I signed one of these!

Would it be possible for someone to add my name please? I'm not able to add it myself because of my currnt browser. Thank you!

I will thank someone with a million hugs if they would pretty please, add me name to the banner? :)

I'm really sorry, but can someone please add my name? Thank you so much ^_^

Can someone add my name as well, please? :r

Adding names now
Sayoria Flynn said:
Would it be possible for someone to add my name please? I'm not able to add it myself because of my currnt browser. Thank you!
Apologies I just want to check if you want your nickname Lava Spire as your name before it gets added so I'm gonna leave it out until you check this again or if someone else knows :)

tumblr_op6yp0uEZz1vvf338o1_400.png

If someone could add me I'd love it :wub:

I'm adding you two! :D

EDIT:
DZe89vL.png

hope this works :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back