Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Laurel Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Looky looky firsties below.
giphy%201_1.gif
</COLOR>
Spencer Owens​
<i>
</i>
Supposed to be my one and only firstie this year. He is the younger bother of third year Slytherin Charlotte Owens. Spencer is still a bit of a work in progress personality wise, but generally he has the heart of an adventurer but lacks the courage and confidence to explore so he tends to read about them instead. Though he enjoys reading he isn't especially academic because for all the time he spends with his head in a book, he isn't studying. What I'm looking for: Someone to help him bring out his inner adventurer. Friends in general. He has a final but I'm always up for future romance plots.​

tumblr_inline_o3vvawBghL1scq4k2_500.gif
Austin Branning​
<i>
</i>
Austin and his twin sister Autumn are muggle born and come from New York having originally been born in Australia during their parents holiday. They lost their parents at a young age and have been raised by their aunt since the age of six. Their death affected Austin deeply and he disappeared into himself, becoming reclusive, preferring to read, write, draw, anything that didn't require him to interact with people. As a result his social skills leave something to be desired, the only person he is really able to talk to is his sister. What I'm looking for: Again, final is taken and I don't see him having much of a love life before hand but I'm open to ideas. What I'm mostly after is friends, it would have to be people who would be patient with him due to his poor social skills. I'd also consider him being bullied, naturally of course anyone who bullies him could not be friends with Autumn.​

tumblr_inline_nz4gnnHMDA1reza0u_500.gif
Autumn Branning​
<i>
</i>
Austin's twin sister and polar opposite. Autumn was effected differently by her parents death, she proved more resilient and was able to maintain some normalcy in her life. She is lively and energetic and will grow into a bit of a party animal. Autumn is the type who can not sit still for very long, she prefers to be out and active, whatever that entails. What I'm looking for: Oh so many friends. Also, ignore what I said above about her not being friends with someone who bullies her brother because I've had an idea. I'd like Autumn to date Austin's bully. Not knowing who he is or how he treats her brother, of course. It could create all sorts of drama and fun rps, so if someone has someone who can fit the bill that would be great. Unlike above, her future love life is free and clear.​

tumblr_mslzjgQFjB1rlp86po1_500.gif
<COLOR color="chocolate">Braxton Woodlock

Introducing the younger brother of Lucas and yet another relative of Professor James Wooodlock. Braxton is too much like his brother for his own good. He aspires to be like Lucas in every way, the major difference between the two is their intelligence. Lucas is a lazy student and slacks whereas Brax is clever and enjoys studying. Something that at times hampers his goal of being like his brother as he would always put homework before an adventure, but arms are meant to be twisted. What I want: Friends! Bad influences, study buddies, the works whatever you can think of just let me know.​

I have a new firstie! Xena Dragonslayer. I don't have a ton of information on her. She's really excited about Hogwarts, she quite likes the girly things like clothes and makeup but she's also down for adventures. Xena thinks she can get away with anything and she's pretty proud and not very humble...let me know if you think she'll fit with any of your babes!

I'm so glad you have a lot of firsties because I can offer mine to all of them :devious:
You already know my future firstie is Andi Forstrom. She grew up on a farm with her family so she is naturally hard working, headstrong, adventurous and always willing to try new things. The downside is that she is also quite hot headed and bossy, with a pretty short temper. She doesn't have much of a tolerance for people who don't 'pull their weight' in a group as she grew up being taught that she needs to work hard for what she wants and that nothing can just be handed to her. Therefore she holds everyone else to the same standard, believing everyone should work as hard as she does. She has no qualms being bossy or letting someone know exactly what she thinks of them when she needs to.

Clearly her and Spencer should be really good friends because she could drag him outside on adventures! I also think she could become really good friends with Autumn as they seem to both have a lot of energy and I'm fairly certain Andi will grow up to be a party animal too. Lastly Andi could also be a friend for Braxton though I have a feeling she wouldn't be able to deal with his cleverness.
Let me know what you think :D

Hii! It's okay you totally don't have a problem sh :r

Soo you know my new firstie is Margo Ellis. She's been raised in a very booksmarty household, and as the youngest of three sisters she tends to be quite shy and accepting of what's given/told to her. With that said, she's absolutely up for adventures! Sooo.. Spencer, Xena, Andi, Margo? :wub:

And naturally Margo/Austin. I'd suggest Margo and Autumn as friends, just to make things super extra awkward :r but I'm not sure how well they'd get along, to be honest! Worth a try! Up to you ^_^

Rufy can be friends with all of them :woot:

If Braxton needs a bro then I can offer you Charlie!

So, I have a few options,

First for Braxton I can offer my first year (soon to be second year) Ravenclaw Noemie as a friend. Noemie enjoys studying a lot as well, she's quite intelligent, but it's not really in critical thinking, she's just very good at facts. She'd definitely make for a good study buddy/friend to him.

Second, Autumn, I have Signy Forstrom who'll be sorted this upcoming sorting, she'd probably enjoy Autumn's friendship. She believe in hard work but the new school that she's at will encourage her to let loose a little, in making more friends. She's a very outdoorsy and active person, she'll be keen for adventure. I could see them being friends.

And finally, I have Jerara who could be a friend to Austin, Jerara is very nervous about magic, he's very unsure about the world and also very curious. He's not that out going, but he's a friend persistent person. He's always curious about things, quite a heavy reader, enjoys finding out about things. I feel like Austin's reclusiveness would work well with Jerara's nervousness about the magical world.

So let me know, what you think/want to do.

We all secretely have problems.

Anyways, I have two upcoming firsties for you!

First of all there's Abel over here. He's a very relaxed and laid back kind of guy. He isn't one to be full of energy all of the time or to go on dozens of adventures (although a couple never hurt). That's not his style, he might only be tempted to do so if someone is truly convincing, but he's not one to easily change his mind. Other than being a big goofball and loving to joke around from time to time Abel is a very honest guy. He'll say what he thinks when it's necessary, even though the truth can be hard to hear. He's confident in what he does, but he's also a caring and protective guy. He'll do anything for his friends and can get a bit over-protective from time to time, so it won't do well to hurt his friends. Other than that he's just generally fun to be around.

Second I've got his adoptive sister Evanna, who's not a lot like her brother. She's a failry insecure girl, dealing with trust issues and always trying to cover up her insecurity one way or another (often pretending she's confident and taking things out on others). She's very skeptical of people and won't be one to just become friends with anyone. Evanna doesn't easily open up to others and she might come of as rather unfriendly to anyone who first meets her. Once you get to now her however, you'll find out that she is a great friend and can be quite fun. Concerning school she's the opposite of her brother. Abel is intelligent and doesn't require much work to be able to pass his classes. Evanna isn't as smart and requires to work harder to pass her classes, however she often doesn't feel like it and will often try to get people to stop studying and hang out.

I'm having midterms this week so I have to admit I haven't taken the time to see which of your firsties could make for some great plots with mine. You just let me know if they fit either of yours or if you have any suggestions. :r

We've talked about it on Skype. But to remind myself of new plots and to work out idea's I'm gonna put it in here too.

First I have Sofia Rosenberg And she is just in one word a big flirt. It doesn't matter who it is she wants to talk to them and have a group of them around her. She prefers the company of boys, because she feels comfertable with them. She lost her mother at young age and because of that loss she finds it hard to stay with one person, she is afraid of losing people that she loves very much. She has a fear of heights and hates Quidditch because of that. I think Sofia and Braxton will be nice, she will like having him around her and is open for breaking rule stuff. She is a bad influence I guess because she doesn't care much for good grades. I guess because she likes all boys Spencer and Austin could be a option too.

Second I have Beaubelle Waldgrave. She is very shy and loves to write and read. She is a intelligent girl and will do her very best for good grades. She is very afraid of bullies and will do anything what they ask of her, because she isn't confident about standing against them. Beaubelle is not a very social person because she doesn't dare to talk to somebody. If somebody makes her feel comfertable she will be friendly and loyal to that person, but she prefers to hide in a book. I guess Austin could be nice with Beaubelle, they both love reading and writing so that is a start.

Let me know how we are gonna work this out and what the plots are gonna be ;)

Sorry it took me so long. :r

Donna: Xena is adorable. You say she isn't very humble and thinks she can get away with anything, she sounds like she might be similar in some ways to Autumn. She's daring and full of herself, I think they might get along quite well. I'm not quite sure what they could do but I think they could do something daring to see just what they can get away with.

Anna: I love Andi and Spencer as friends. He does need someone to bring out his adventurous side and I think she's perfect. We should discuss some ideas for them. I'll reply to their topic. :r Yes! I think Autumn will love Andi so we should get them together and see what happens, and of course Braxton is clever, if you don't think they'd work thats ok but it wouldn't hurt to try. :r

Claire :wub: : I love your group idea. If everyones down we should totally get that going. We should have Margo and Austin run into each other. We need to develop their cute/oblivious mutual crush. As I've said Autumn will be mistrustful of Margo. She knows what her brother is like and knows he doesn't really do friends, so if Margo actually tries to be his friend despite his awkwardness, she won't understand. But I'm sure she'll come around :r

Lauren: Yes. I'm particularly excited for Autumn and Rufus.

Steven: Lets throw them together and see what happens. Ravenclaw common room topic perhaps?

Emzies: I think it would be cool to have an older study buddy/friend. Do you think they would meet in the library or the common room? As for Signy, if she's looking to become more adventurous then Autumn is the ideal friend for her, she'll certainly try to lead her astray. Austin is not an easy person to befriend, I think he'll spend most of his time in the library, or maybe finding some quiet places in the castle to hideout, but it could be interesting to see how he mixes with Jerara.

Marijke: I think Abel might be a good fit for Austin. He might be a little too much for him at first, especially with him being a goofball, but I just have a feeling they might be good friends. Austin might even inch out of his shell just a tad with him, I kind of like the idea. For Evanna I'd like to put her with Braxton, it could be amusing. He would obviously want to study, and he'd want to help her study and she would always be trying to get him out of the library. I think maybe in time she might even open up about her insecurities with him? Let me know what you think.

Jamie: Sofia and Braxton is a must. Brax takes after his brother when it comes to girls, so he will like her very much and give as good as he gets when it comes to flirting, I'd love for her to be a bad influence on him. As for the others, Austin would be terrified of her, she might love boys but I don't think she'd want to flirt with someone so reclusive, but I'm happy to try them if you want. She should defiantly meet Spencer, they're both Gryffindors, so a bit of flirting in the common room could be fun.

Beaubelle seems like she would be a good friend for Austin, they seem quite similar. So I think they could be cute as friends. I'd like her to be friends with Braxton too, especially if she gets involved with bullies because I think Braxton would stand up for her and become protective over her. Let me know what you think.

Also everyone. I am terrible for keeping track of things. So if I say I'll start something and it never appears or I'm overdue for a reply. Poke Me! It works and I need it.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back