Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Hello!

As you all would have noticed, I had been posting in some places of the site now - one of the biggest steps was joining Werewolf. xD Now, I would love to say that I haven't been gone that long but honestly this has been the absolute longest time that I had declined and completely disappeared from site activity. It admittedly started even before I stepped down last March and that only finalized until I disappeared for a whole of 11 months from the site. A lot of things had happened in that time and honestly, I am glad to finally announce that I am coming back to the site! :woot: I really did miss HNZ and am sincerely apologizing for all the plots left hanging! Coming back to HNZ would bring back a great sense of normalcy to my life and I am honestly looking forward to plotting and rping with all of you - especially all those new and old members that came back recently. :lol: ^_^ I shall be posting a PD soon - most likely within the week - but for now I shall be working on my graduating babies as apparently there are four of them! Again, hello to ya'll! :D

~Marga

:woot:

Yayyyyy :hug:

Welcome back!! :wub:

Welcome back! Hope to plot with you soon :D

It's about damn time.
Welcome back! ^_^

I'm too new to know you but welcome back :D :party:

Welcome back :woot:

I don't think I ever got to officially meet you, so I'm glad you're back! Would love to plot with you some time!! :D ^_^

Glad to see you back :woot:

We didn't really get the chance to talk/plot the last time you were active so hopefully that will change now!!

Welcome back! :hug:

So glad to see you back! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back