Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Welcome to the latest edition of the Bi-Weekly Update!! It's been relatively calm over the last couple of weeks, but I do have a bit of news for you. Here we go!
Exams coming soon!
This week is our catch up week in between the end of week six and the beginning of exams. Professors, you should have all lessons posted at this point. Students, you have until Sunday to make up any missed lessons.
Halloween Costume Contest
In case you missed it...here are the winners of this year's costume contest.
Best Overall: Theodore Hoshino as a Wasteland Wanderer
Best Magically Enhanced: Elliot Briar as a ghost
Most Scary: The Westwicks as spiders
Best Group/Couple: Stanislaw Kurek and Allison Beckett as sharks
Most Ridiculous: Sigurd Rumble horn as Sigurd in a Hat
Most Traditional Halloween: Henry James Addams as Zombie
Quidditch
We had our first two quidditch matches of the year! Congratulations to Slytherin for their win over Ravenclaw and to Gryffindor for their win over Hufflepuff!! I can't wait for more quidditch fun! ;)

House Ghost Apps
The House Ghosts apps are now closed. Admin will review the apps and make a determination soon.
Other Apps
Speaking of apps, please be patient with admins as they work through them. They are processing them, but slowly. Your patience is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Patience
Please remember to be patient with your fellow HNZers. Everyone has a life outside of the site, and they may not be able to respond to PMs immediately. Be patient. Please don't pm multiple members of site staff to get a response unless multiple days have passed. Thank you.
[/big]

• Messages from Beyond
    • Three Ravenclaw roommates use an Oujia board to speak to ghosts in their room... and find one!
  • Amateur fortune-telling
    • Nicole and Jenna create a cootie catcher to ask out dates for the Yule Ball, and other second year girls learn their romantic fate.
  • Forest of Lions
    • A group of first-year Gryffindors explore the forbidden forest in the hopes to find some specimens of magical plants and animals. they get more than they expected for when their group is joined by a prefect, a professor and a centaur.

• Quidditch
  • Yule Ball
  • The holidays!

That's all for now! Thanks for sticking with me!

~Kait :kait:

(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Kait.
Well done to all the costume winners. :woot:
omg. Exams so soon o_O . better get posting :erm:

Thanks for the update Kait!

HOly moly I basically missed all of first semester because of work. Thanks for the update, I'll mark Sunday down on my calendar!

Thanks for the update! :D

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back