Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
HELLO ALL! It is Sp00ky Season, and as a lover of being scared, (Not a big costume gal, apologies all, but love a good spook.) I am EXCITED, so let's bring all this energy into getting some updates!

Electives fair

The Electives Fair has begun! If any second years are anxious about their options, or looking to learn new things, make sure to check it out and ask any questions you need! You can find the topic here!

Brightstone Weekend

That's right, folks, it's the beginning of another Brightstone Weekend, so if any students have urgent outside-Hogwarts business, they should set to it.

Duelling!

Duelling sign-ups have been posted, so if you'd like to compete in the Y34 duelling tournament, make sure to sign up here!

A Rose By Any Other Name

The Y34 Rose Deliveries have all been posted, and provided us lurkers with a multitude of adorable the threads to creep on. You can find the directory here if you'd like to creep further, but can we all give a HUGE thank you to Daphne, Steven and Rowan who put so much work into setting up this event, THANK YOU GUYS!!

Week Four!

We're heading into the Month of April, and Week Four of classes for the second term! Students, keep an eye out on your notifications for all your classes, and professors, pleasde try to stay on top of posting classes and notifying students.

Halloween!

Yes! Halloween is coming, the second best time of year (Next to Christmas, of course. And yes, I will debate you on this.) BUT YAY! Enjoy the time of ghosts and ghouls and magic!!

• Something Small and Yellow to Catch: Rose deliveries are a time to bring love and happiness to the school. For one delivery, the rift between deliverer and receiver is already volitile. A single yellow rose could be all it takes to leave any onlookers seeking shelter.
  • Math Isn't Real: Two first years get into an argument about a math book, possibly starting a rivalry?

• Christmas!
  • QUIDDITCH!!

And there we go! Thanks for bearing with me while I type with an excessive amount of exclamation points due to the excitement of the season!! Christmas is coming! Ghosts are a thing! It's all very heartwarming.

~Maia :maia:

(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for posting, Maia! And yes a big thanks to Rowan, Steven, and Daphne for organizing the whole rose event! Can't wait to lurk so so many deliveries! :party:

Thanks for the update Maia!!

Rose deliveries are always amazing, thanks you three for organising it :wub:

Super excited for the duelling tournament!! I will set alarms this time if I have to :emzies:

Thanks for the update Maia!
Such exciting times a'happenin

Thanks for the update Maia! And thanks to the peeps who organized rose deliveries! It was amazing!! :party: :wub:

Thank you for the update!!
And roses were awesome, thank you guys :wub:

Brightstone Weekend is now open!

Thanks for the update! :) I also love spooky season.

I had so much fun participating in the rose deliveries for the first time ever. Thanks, everyone that put that together!

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back