OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Hey Y'all!! This is my first BWU in quite a long time, so be kind! I'm excited to be back and bring you all the news!
Rumor Has It
After a long hiatus, RHI strikes again! React to the latest gossip here!!

End of the Year Feast
It is the end of another year. :( The end of the year feast is open. Join in to celebrate another great year, and say your goodbyes for the break! The feast can be found here

Graduation
Exams are over and graduation is currently happening. Congratulations to all of our graduates. You can read the graduation topics here.

Professors and HoH Positions Open
Are you interested in teaching at Hogwarts? We are currently looking for a few different positions, so apply now to join the fun! We are also looking for a new Ravenclaw Head of House. This position is open to current professors at the school. Applications for the open positions can be found here.

Holiday Forums
Holiday forums are now open to students! Enjoy your break. :)

Sorting Y27
It's finally here again! Sorting is now open! Get your students sorted (or transferred) here!

Server Move
Read Nick's announcement about the server move here. :)

Donna's Admin Account
Donna has changed her admin account. Please direct all of your inquires to Daisy Parker.

Sorting Song Competition
Feeling creative? A new competition just opened up to help us give the sorting hat a new, unique song! Read the rules and enter the competition here.

[ul]Nothing this BWU. (cry) Get to highlighting people! [/li][/ul]

[ul][li]New yearbook</LI>
[li]New Headpeople and Prefects
[li]New students
[li]New semester
[li]Surprises!
<LI>[li]And LOTS of FUN!
[/li][/ul]

Thank you all for hanging in there with me! Hopefully, I got it all! See you all soon!
-Kait :kait:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Short and to the point - thanks Kait! :D

Where's dem highlighted plots, though?! Come on, people!

And I don't like surprises anymore.
Sparkles4Lyfe.
Weasley4Lyfe.

Thanks for posting Kait! I'm so excited to see the Sorting Song creations!

Thanks for the update Kait! I love that competition. I'm gonna try something because I love music, can't promise if it is something good xD

Thanks for the update! :hug:
Sorting! :woot:

Thanks for the update! It's such an exciting time :party:

Thanks for posting this, Kait. I can't wait to see what trouble the first years get into. :p

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Thanks for posting this, Kait. I can't wait to see what trouble the first years get into. :p
The Gryffindors especially :r

Autumn Branning said:
Oh Yay. I can't wait. :tut: :p

Autumn Branning said:
Oh Yay. I can't wait. :tut: :p
Not only the First Years. Especially the second years, right Lucas Woodlock?

Thanks for the update!
I loved RHI! So glad it's back

Accio is looking for an extra set of hands to help out! So, please look here for all the info!

Yay so much stuff happening! Thanks for posting update Kait! ^_^

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back