Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Len♥)
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
Chante climbs up the stairs levitating boxes while she carried a long, folding table up to the entrance hall. With the help of one the school's house elves, they brought up a chair and a few more boxes of bakery treats along with a table cover and sign. It took only one trip for everything to be delivered, the house elve used magic and it just made everything much easier for Chante to get everything set up. The table she borrowed from her mother who uses it for various reasons for class. With a promise of cupcakes and brownies, Chante agreed to bring it back. Chante grabbed a chair from the abandoned classroom on the second floor. She created a sign in the conglomerated arts room and came across a table cover along with these emptied boxes for the baked goods. She hadn't been all that prepared as she previously thought, it was her mother who suggested to look around the school to see if she would come up with the items she needed for the bake sale. Chante really had to thank the woman later, Chante had come with the idea with the bake sale and forgot she would be needing a place to sell the things she baked. She was fortunate enough to gather all items and felt she was ready to open up shop. BAKE SALE was written in bold letters and the four items she was selling today. Chante sat down next to a glass jar she brought over from Solen. It's where all the galleons she'll be making to help the sanctuary care for their creatures.

tumblr_pvhdtpItE21qjb3voo2_250.jpg

Erumpents Cinnamon Rolls
Erumpent shaped cinnamon rolls with an 'explosion' taste of cherry
syrup and a cherry middle.
Two Galleons
tumblr_pvhdtpItE21qjb3voo3_250.jpg

Niffler Brownies
Niffler chocolate brownies
with chocolate syrup oozing out
of the center. A chocolate galleon baked in the middle.
One Galleon
tumblr_pvhdtpItE21qjb3voo1_250.jpg

Demiguise Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft, chocolate chip cookies
that disappear if you don't eat within three days.
One Galleon
tumblr_pvhdtpItE21qjb3voo4_250.jpg

Sorting Hat Cupcakes
Have fun getting sorted again!
Yellow cupcake topped with a chocolate sorting hat.
House colored, cream filling in the middle.
Two Galleons

Last edited:
Xavier was wandering around the school, mainly to see if he could find Alexis or Sam, or perhaps even Sabrina if she allowed it. Although Sabrina wasn’t exactly sociable or friendly and Xavier wanted to make her a little nicer while he was still at Hogwarts just to ensure she actually had friends. He wasn’t completely sure it would work, after all it wasn’t easy dealing with a sister who hated everyone and everything. At the very least he could try. Xavier passed the Entrance Hall and stopped in his tracks when he read the words ‘bake sale’ written in big. He smiled, getting an idea. He may as well. Approaching the girl whom he presumed was the person selling all of these delicacies, the puff glanced at the selection and then back at the girl, realising it was Chante, a girl in his year not to mention a prefect. "Er, hi. Could I, uh, get one of each please?" he asked, already taking out the money he needed to give her.

Jasper wandered into the entrance hall and was immediately distracted by the delicious smell coming from somewhere close. He knew it wasn't the great hall, the great hall hadn't smelled this much like sugar, not even on Valentine's day when there were all sorts of pastries around. He followed his nose to the table and grinned at the girl behind it. "Hey! You're shop girl!" He said, remembering the nice assistant in the bookstore who had offered to make something for him in the kitchens once. He stared at the baked goods on the table, mentally kicking himself for not seeking her out earlier. This looked good. He felt around in his pocket and realized he had two galleons on him, so he would have to choose wisely. He shifted from foot to foot as he tried to decide what to do. The sorting hat cupcakes looked like a lot of fun, but then he could only buy one. He could buy two things if he chose cookies or brownies. But the cinnamon rolls looked nice too. Jasper bit his lip, then decided to go for his first hunch. "I'd like a sorting hat cupcake! Are you going to stay here for long?" He might have time to run back down to his dorm to get more money.

Anastasie felt her stomach rumble as she made her way out of the Slytherin common room and began heading up to the Great Hall for some food. She had spent all morning organising her belongings for the year, making sure that her dormitory was neat and tidy and that she had all of the new textbooks that she needed for classes. This made her completely forget about breakfast that morning and the Slytherin found herself walking up to the Great Hall a bit later than everyone else, hoping that there was still enough food for her to eat.

As Anastasie made it to the Entrance Hall, she suddenly became distracted by a bake sale that was set up by a single older student. There were only a couple of people there and Ana thought that it wouldn't hurt to see what there was to purchase. She inspected each item carefully, and when the older girl was free, Ana spoke to her in her best attempt to be polite, all the while hopefully getting the information she wanted. "Hello, I was just wondering, what is this store here for? I mean, are we raising funds for something?" she asked, noticing that there was a glass jar for the money sitting on the table. "Also, the Demiguise Chocolate Cookies, this might be a silly question but... are they made from real Demiguise? How did you enchant them to be able to disappear after 3 days? Does that mean if you don't sell them in time they'll just disappear? Seems like a bit of a waste to me if no one buys them."

Leif had been making his way back into the school after spending some time outside, when he noticed a small group of students gathered around something in the entrance hall. With nothing planned he decided to move closer, only to spot a familiar face. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of his friend behind this table filled with baked goods. "So you finally found some time to visit the kitchens again, huh?" Leif smiled as he walked up to the table, after patiently waiting for the kids in front of him to buy something. "Looks good." He nodded as he looked around his bag to find some money. He knew it was in there, it just took some time to find it. "I'll have a brownie." The boy smiled, having finally found the money he was looking for. "Also, do you need some help? I figure there'll be a line from here all the way onto the courtyard within no time." Leif chuckled, never wanting to miss an opoortunity to help a friend. Everything Chante had put out onto the table looked truly delicious and couldn't find a reason for people not to get in line and buy something.

The same warm and lovely smile came over my lips when the girl came to the right place to buy a couple of sweets to take back to the common room and taste some cookies and buns. Jenna had a great desire for sweets and she wanted to satisfy her taste buds. Besides, it was a good opportunity to go to my brother and have some warm tea. Jenna's plan was in her hands now just to implement it and then go to the seventh floor. Hello! Can i by some Cinnamon Rolls and Demiguise Chocolate Cookie ? Jenna asked a sales woman who looked like a older year girl. She was very anxious to buy these two things and to please her belly, but she was lucky enough to have orange juice.

Why does she had to be the eldest Maxwell to be bother when it comes to money? There's Caelan who's always with Kira and ... had been cut off by his parents. She forgot about that part, it was also half of her fault that it happened anyways. Nora sighed as she went up to the Entrance Hall where this bake sale was. The twins wanted some and both were already broke for the first week of school. Once the Slytherin saw the booth, there were already a couple of people buying.

"I'll have one of each, please?" She told the girl selling the bake goods. They were tempting to eat but it was just a request from the twins for her to buy. But the thought of Caelan and Kira came over her and asked for 2 more, "Maybe two more of the erumpents cinnamon rolls." It wasn't a lot but it's a start.

Chante had predicted she would be here for a good hour before she accumulated any interest for her bake goods. Boy was she wrong! Chante first customer was a fellow Hufflepuff from the same year. Sadly, she knew very little about him, but it was alright. That didn't discourage her at all, the tall girl even sitting, smiled brightly and nodded at his order. "Of course you can!" Chante raised her wand, floated each item in the air and sent them flying into a theme related brown bag. "Just a warning since you're my first customer, if you don't eat the demiguise chocolate chip cookie within three days, they'll disappear on you. Don't ask me where they go because I have no idea," Chante shrugs, laughing. If it was anything like charm or transfiguration, it would disappear in thin air never to be seen again. "That would be six galleons. Xavier, right? Six galleons please," Chante levitated the bag right in front of him.

Chante laughed, nodding pleasantly at Jasper. "The very one. That would be two galleons," she continued with her methods of using her wand to bagging the baked goods, she also gave him a chocolate chip cookie as a promise from the first time they met. "I'll be here a little while until they're all gone," or a professor shut down the business. She didn't ask permission to have a bake sale, she thought it would be okay to have since she spent most of her time in the kitchen. That would suck murtlap tentacles if she got shut down. "Hi! I'm raising funds for the sanctuary to help house and feed the creatures. Oh no! The demiguise cookies aren't made from real demiguise, that would be the opposite of helping creatures. Actually, it was a spell my grandmother and mother came up with, I don't know...I thought it'd be fun. Really, who waits three days to eat a chocolate chip cookie?" Chante blushed at the younger Slytherin. She really approached Chante with those hard, hitting questions. Chante tried her very best to explain her creation.

Chante grins over at Leif, her friend was always a lovely sight to see. "I did, and thanks! I worked so hard to come up with the names and matching them up with the sweets that made sense to me. I think I did alright," Chante gave a worried glance over her product. The cookies were a little silly concept, but she took her chance and rolled with it. If they weren't selling, then she'd think of something else for the next time. "One galleon. Sure! I'll give you whatever is left over for pay," Chante laughs and summons a chair from the second floor. She set it down and let him take over the next customers in line, currently, a younger and a much older student was waiting. "I really went partly on a whim with this bake sale, you're a lifesaver for helping," Chante thankful her friend came at the right time, she really needed to do better planning the next time.

Being not even half as creative as his friend is, Leif slightly shook his head as she looked at the product worriedly. "They're fun! C'mon, I'd be happy to be only half as creative as you are for coming up with them." He encouraged her. Not only did the names match the sweets, but they looked extremely tasty as well. Self-made food was always the best in his opinion. Or well, food self-made by others. He wasn't exactly a hero in the kitchen himself. "Hmm, don't think there'll be much in it for me then 'cause I'm pretty sure you'll sell out in no time." Leif chuckled as he put his bag down and sat himself down on the chair Chante had just summoned. "Always glad to help." He smiled, as he looked up at the next kid in line.
"Sure, how many cinnamon rolls would you like?" Leif asked the kid, probably a first year. She had asked Chante for them, but since he was now helping out anyways the boy figured he might as well start right as well. "Two, three?" He asked, wondering how many she wanted, but not wanting to push the youngster into buying more than she had planned.
After the first year had gotten her sweets and moved on, Leif looked up at the next girl in line. She definitely wasn't a first year. "One of each, you've got it." He shot her a smile, following Chante's lead and using his wand to get the items into a bag. The boy was just figuring out how much she'd have to pay by looking at the sign which displayed the items and their prices, when the girl asked for some more. "Sure, better get them now they're still here." Leif chuckled, adding two more of the rolls to the bag. "Let's see, that'll be... 10 galleons please." He smiled, putting the bag in front of him.

Scott found himself in the entrance hall where a bake sale was taking place. The delicious fumes caught his attention as his belly rumbled. He could use a snack and they look good. “Can I have a brownie please?” Scott asked reaching in his pocket for galleons.

Jenna smiled when older girl says she can by cinemona and choclet cokie. That was her favorit and she wanted to take brother. Can I by five cinemas and four cookie? And how much need to pay? Jenna asked the girl and hoped she can take away 5 cinemons and 4 cokies.

Anastasie listened as the older girl answered her question to the best of her ability. It made perfect sense why she was raising money and the Slytherin felt an ounce of respect for her. Even though Ana had never shown an interest in the well-being of creatures, it was still good to know that people were actually working to achieve a goal for the better. And it couldn't be a more perfect time for Ana to find food to eat with her rumbling stomach. "Yes, that makes sense." Ana replied with a nod. "I will take two of those Demiguise Cookies, and one Erumpent Cinnamon roll please." The fifth year smiled at her, glad that the girl running the store seemed nice.

The baked goods looks delicious and cute with their names and went it's time to pay, Nora just gave the guy a smile. Ten galleons just to feed the little demons. The Slytherin sigh internally and gave the money to her schoolmate. If having kids are like these, she didn't want it early. Maybe wait until she's 30 or something. Who will take care of these monsters when she and Caelan graduates? Once her goods are boxed, she took it and thanked them for doing a good cause. Now, her new objective is to find those monsters.

Chante's rosy cheeks deepen from the combination of her friend being so nice, helpful and good looking. She can't forget he was dubbed prince charming for a reason. "Oh stop it, Leif. It does help when you have a mother who used to be a magizoologist's aide and professor now. I didn't really want to follow in her footsteps, I just wanted to make good things to eat. And well, this is the fruit of my labor, hopefully," and while she was at it, she was actually helping those very same creatures by raising funds for them. In her own way, she was helping after all.

Chante flourishes her wand once more, bagging @Anastasie Vernier 's order. "Good, you caught me off guard there. I thank you for that. Questions and feedbacks are now welcome," Chante smiles sincerely at the girl, charging Ana four galleons for her purchase. "Enjoy!" Chante returns to help finish up @Jenna Jusantrea's order, "Five cinnamon rolls and four chocolate chip cookies, that will be fourteen galleons all together," Chante manually dropped the galleons into the jar, it was a rewarding sound to hear. She can't believe how much she sold already. The support from her peers was truly amazing.

The sixth-year waves at Nora as she left and turn her attention to a small first year. "Sure, take your pick," Chante showed him a box of brownies. @Scott Baker

Scott picked out a brownie from the bake sale, wondering if he should get an extra in case he runs into a friend. He picked out a second brownie. "Actually, could I get two please?" He said reaching back into his pocket for galleons. "How much is it?"

Ok, thanky! Then Jenna taken her pucket some fourtien galelion and she looked them. Jenna hoped there mony is right. Here you go fourtien galleons. I hope it's right about money! Jenna was thinking about some juice, but mayby later she will be asking to.

Jasper nodded and took the two galleons and handed them to Chante. "Thanks!" He said with a grin. "Cool! I might buy more later, they all look so good!" He wondered if Lily would ever do a thing like this. Her baking was really good too, but he supposed she was too shy to sell them. "What are you gonna buy with the money, a broomstick?" That's what Jasper would buy if he had a lot of money. A few other students were crowding around the table now, so Jasper took a few steps back after he got his cupcake. He bit into it, then frowned as he noticed the inside was blue. "Boo, Ravenclaw." He mumbled, before eating the rest of the cupcake. At least it was tasty.

Lysander had seen the Bake Sale stand as it was in the finishing stages of being set up, but it had taken him a few minutes to run around the castle to find his dad for a few spare galleons to spend on the baked goods being sold. No one had told him he would need to carry money around the school. When he did finally return, it was with a handful of gold coins. It hadn't taken much convincing to get him to part with the galleons, especially when Lysander had offered to bring his dad back something delicious. All that was needed now was to decide what to spend them all on. Lysander waited in line, shifting from foot to foot to try get a good look at everything on offer. The niffler brownies looked amazing. and the demiguise cookies seemed soft and gooey, but as soon as the boy heard they would vanish he was immediately put off by the idea. There was no doubt he could eat them in one day, but he didn't want to risk forgetting about them and wasting his coins.

As soon as Lysander got to the front of the line and overheard a familiar looking boy complaining about his sorting cupcake, he decided that those were where his money was going. He could share some with Ellie and Spencer, and see if they could all get the same house together. It sucked that they were split apart with completely different schedules, and though a cupcake wasn't going to change that, he was happy to pretend for a little while. "Hi! Can I please get one niffler brownie and..." He paused to count the coins he'd been given. His dad probably didn't expect him to spend all of them, but he hadn't explicitly told him he couldn't, either. "Five sorting hat cupcakes!"

As Emma entered the entrance hall, she immediately noticed a large commotion. There was a line of students waiting to buy baked goods, and Emma's eyes went wide. She rushed over to the first person she recognized, Lysander from her house. "Oh wow, does this happen a lot?" She asked, her gaze moving between him and the food stalled out on the table. "I want to buy stuff too!" She had noticed there was a line, but maybe she could fall in with Lysander as his friend. No one would notice, right? Emma rummaged in her pockets, only to realize she had no money. "Oh no... I don't have any galleons on me." She glanced up the stairs. "How fast do you think I can run up to Gryffindor tower?"

Chante nods at @Scott Baker the first year, "Yes you can, that will be two galleons please," she placed his brownies in the bag deserting her wand at the moment. It was easy switching to her hands and dropping coins than lifting her wand at every second for every little thing. And, she was building interpersonal relationships with her peers while they purchase the things she made. Chante learning a lot from her very first bake sale.

"Thank you, here you go," she passed on the biggest order so far that day to the young girl, @Jenna Jusantrea. Chante fed the jar more, waving goodbye to the young puff. She smiled genuinely towards @Jasper Night, "You're welcome, and there a cookie inside. I promised you something, remember," she chuckles as he discovered the blue, cream filling inside his sorting hat cupcake. "It could be worst, you could be a Slytherin," she went onto tease him. "Not much, as most of it's going to the Sanctuary. Me on a broom, that's a silly image," Chante laughs again. That used to be something she was able to do, now, well she wouldn't even attempt to fly a broom.

"Hey!" Chante faced the young Gryffindor approaching her table @Lysander Summers. This was one of Professor Summers' twin, her mom had pointed that out during the sorting ceremony. "Is your dad okay with you buying that many?" Chante grins, teasing the boy. "I'm just joking, that will be eleven galleons," Chante allowed him to pick out his purchase while another face joins them at the table. Chante carefully listens to the girl small dilemma, the girl looked vaguely familiar. Fleur came in mind. "I'll be here for a while, but if you think you can't make it back on time, you can always pay me later," Chanted offered a solution. @Emma van Houten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back