Au Revoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chyou Jin Howard

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Do you remember my previous post in this forum?

So I thought my work load would come at around that time. But now the mega projects are really here (as well as the other reason that I wish I can explain but can't).
I honestly don't know whether I can pop in once in a while or turn inactive, I... Really dont know...

And for those who have plots with me, I am so sorry... I didn't see this coming.
If you wish for the finals to happen then please do make it happen even though I might not be able to RP them.
Or... If you wish to take them over and make them yours then I might consider it.
Or if you want to do a quick, short RP please Skyle me and I prolly can arrange that.
Howard/ Huberta/ Cade/ Norton/ Hitachiin Starr/ Lyon will still be taken care of thru Skype so for those who have plots with these characters please pop me a mssg.
This doesn't mean that I'm abandoning my other babies and their plots, I'll still take care of them but the names above are my main priority.

I'll do my best to reply every now and then but I dont know how long I can keep this on going.

Oh I dont know what to say but to apologize.

I am so sorry... I'm really am...
<i>
</i>

Aw Sally, take care of yourself and take it easy :hug: I hope things go well for you and that it all works out

All the best to you, Sally! I'm sad that we didn't have the chance to rp properly before real life happened :hug:

Take care of yourself Sally! :hug:

Take care of everything!

Noooo, come back, Salllllyyyyyy!!!! I miss you already :cry: get back soon :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back