Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey guys,

Here some of mines who can use something or who I want to plot with. I've added some more to it. I'm open to anything so feel free to put down whatever you like. I'm open to plot with everyone so feel welcome to post here.

462a6e3091ef1735febf276509cddf8e3ced9f3a.gifv

June Davenport
Determined • Vain • Manipulative

June is gonna be sorted next year. I'm really looking forward to sorting her. She's the younger sister of Lauren and she can't wait to go to Hogwarts. After her father was send to Azkaban and her mother lost the authority she went to an fostering place in NZ. Right now she is been fostering to Professor Misha Haden his house to stay at the moment. And for June that is the 'ok' place to be, since she didn't want to go along with her other sisters. She has an drive to do well on Hogwarts, has ambitions to work hard and make her parents proud. June is very girly and spoiled. She has social skills, but is good at lying and pretending. She likes to have control and is very confident about her own.

What can she use?
Open to everything really. Close friends (boy or girl), a big group around her perhaps some people who follow her around, enemies probably. People with influence at school. Professors to bond with.​

AthleticFamiliarHadrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Lauren (Davenport)/Carter
Trust Issues • Playfull • Insecure

Lauren is I believe now 21 years old and after graduating at Hogwarts she tried living her life. She deals with trust issues and trauma after being victim of child abuse by her parents. Lauren is adopted by Professor Landon Carter together with her younger sister Camille. She feels very loved by them and is searching for her passion. At the moment is working on herself to get better with therapists but wants to get to work soonish. I think she will play quidditch professionally since she loved it at Hogwarts. But not sure yet. Lauren is an friendly person, who can be kind of rebels. She tries to enjoy life and leave her old life behind. Still she is always on guard that her parents will take revenge/hurt her.

What can she use?
Meeting old friends again, perhaps people who work as an therapist or social work stuff, new friends, romance! (Lauren is bi sexual but she doesn't know that) so perhaps girls to make her see that, or boys who want to date.

(ID#87341)

tumblr_inline_nuvz1e95gs1qlt39u_250.gifv

Evelyn Manning
Honest • Fashionista • Social

Evelyn is living her life how she pictured it. Having her own company as fashionbrand and model agency which is kind of succesfull, she is kind of an work aholic. I believe she is now already 27 years!! (my god). She has been travelling around the world for new inspiration for an new collection, but now is back to NZ and wants to invest in family and friends some more again. Evelyn is very social and an honest person. Now she is getting older she tries to find an balance between work and all the desires she have to be succesfull and look at her future. Evelyn is gonna marry Lucas in the near future.

What can she use?
Family and friends meetings, fun stuff back at NZ, work related stuff like helping out new models or fashion designers, people who want to work at EVELYN, students who wants internships, perhaps some fans of her brand to meet up with, companys or stores who wants to work together on projects, enemies or haterssss. Name it!​

original.gif

Sofia Rosenberg
Thantophobia Dancer • Closed

Sofia is the oldest sister of Noel Waldgrave and is 26 years old. She works as co owner of Rosenberg's interiour shop together with her dad back in Sweden. She lost her mother at very young age and developed an fear of losing people because of that. She is an closed off person, but things have been gotten better for her. Although she still feels protective over her father and other siblings. She is now really looking over Giselle her younger sister who dropped out of school. Just when she had the courage to try and start an life for herself outside of Sweden. But now she feels she has to stay at her home. She loves to dance and likes attention from boys. Sofia is good at taking care of others but less for herself.

What can she use?
Some friends, dates flirting with people, romantic interest an relationship someone who takes care of her, people to go out with and have drinks. Also people to help her dealing with Giselle.
tumblr_nclt0lUOSh1rz364co3_250.gif

Liam Waldgrave
Flirt • Confident • Sporty

Liam is 24 years old and lives together with his cousin Gabriel in New Zealand. Liam plays quidditch professionally at Thundelarra Thunderers. He enjoys life, goes out a lot and flirts a lot. He is an casanova and enjoys the company of girls a lot. He is confident and doesn't see others as competition. He is impatient and if someone insults him can be very unnice. He is social, but can be really annoying to people who don't like his attention.

What can he use?
Everything really. Friends, flirts, people to go out with, teammembers or people who play quidditch. Romantic interest is possible although I can't guarentee he won't cheat.
bella-hadid.gif

Christina Holmgaard
Black Sheep • Sporty • Friendly

Christina a.k.a. Chrissy is 18 years old. She is the cousin of Evelyn. She has found out she is homoseksual. She had an very big crush on Leia at HNZ and then found out she had these feelings. She hasn't come out to her parents about this, because she is already an black sheep of the family. She pretends to be someone she is not and has no clue what to do with her life. She got offered an job at EVELYN but doesn't actually believes she is gonna be happy about that. Chrissy is sporty, she likes muggles sports. She is gonna search to her identity, and is gonna search for all the courage to tell her parents. But avoids that atm.

What can she use?
Everything really. Friends, girls love interest, dates, people who help her come out of the closet.

Added later:
tumblr_pupd1qkkbR1sqtgdgo5_r1_250.gifv

Noel Waldgrave
Loyal • Hardworking • Intelligent

Noel is currently working as Personal Assistent from the Minister of Magic. He is dating Adorah and is happy with his life. Noel is an loyal guy and likes to hang out with friends. He is the true good side guy who will stand up against bullies and protect the weak. He has ambitions to become auror. But is kind of reflecting that thought (because I screwed up his last year xd)

What can he use?

Open to anything. He has some close friends. But perhaps people in the ministry, new enemies or friends. Old classmates to meet up again. Name it!

BlakeLively-blake-lively-31398684-245-245.gif

Giselle Rosenberg

Depressed • Angry • Lonely

I'm really open for plots with her. She is dropped out of Hogwarts and is going through an hard time. Dealing with depression and coping with that by drinking a lot. So if she is not at home in her bed she is in the club or bar. She never dealt with her mothers death the right way. She is known for the girl who hates quidditch. And that is still there. She is kind of lonely because she fights with everyone. She will be more open when having more alcohol. Giselle is not open for therapy or help yet.

What can she use?
Love, friendship, people who agree with her on danger of quidditch, people going out with drinking with, flirts, enemies. People to fight with.

(ID #113581)
yeah-id-hit-that

Crystal Holmgaard

Gullible • Shy • Sweet

I decided to transfer Crystal to Hogwarts Scotland to led her be closer to her family. She is currently an 5th years student in Ravenclaw. She is the youngest of the Manning clan. Crystal loves magical creatures and doesn't see them as dangerous. She prefers to hang out with creatures and animals more than humans. She is very gullible and shy. But she is very cute. She had made some friends at HNZ before.

What can she use?

She can use anything. Friends, bullies, student at HS to hang out with or old HNZ friends to write and meet up with. Name it!

Others:
Ok I'm weak so here also some others who I can offer (don't mind me forgetting how old they are)
Gabriel Rosenberg - Thundelarra Thunderers Chaser
Therese Rosenberg - Woolongong Warriors Keeper
Gabriella Davenport - Norwegian MOM employee
Athena Holmgaard - Model at EVELYN
Charlotte Harper - International Confederation MOM

Thanks! If you have some other stuff in mind just feel free to put things down. I'm open for anything.

Last edited:
Hey Jamie!! :D

I can offer Rion Pendleton (same age) for June - for aaages I've wanted to have a character that's part of a large friend group, and all the drama that would come with it hehe
Rion can act quite spoiled herself sometimes - she has a strong (but wonky) sense of 'fairness' and will throw a strop if something seems unfair to her without really considering anyone else's feelings. At the same time, I think she likes to be a diplomat amongst her peers.

Let me know if you wanna throw them together and see what happens!! :D

Yesssssssssssssssssss!

June x Eloise: so I have Eloise who will be sorted next year as well! She grew up in an upper class family, always learning the right etiquette and whatnot to make her parents content. However, because she's always been doing what was expected of her she hasn't had much chance to form her own personality. I think she could be someone who might follow June around (and depending on how she develops become either friends with her or grow to dislike her, who knows what the future holds 👀)

Evelyn x Archer: he still works for her brand so if you ever want to do something there's that

I reckon there's other pairings we could do but I might come back to that later because I'm too tired to think of things :r

Hey Jamie!! :D

I can offer Rion Pendleton (same age) for June - for aaages I've wanted to have a character that's part of a large friend group, and all the drama that would come with it hehe
Rion can act quite spoiled herself sometimes - she has a strong (but wonky) sense of 'fairness' and will throw a strop if something seems unfair to her without really considering anyone else's feelings. At the same time, I think she likes to be a diplomat amongst her peers.

Let me know if you wanna throw them together and see what happens!! :D

Claireee!!

Omg she sounds awesome. I would love to see how they match or not. But it sounds like someone who June would not be annoyed at directly. June will keep a lot to herself so it should be good I think. I'm up for anything perhaps they can meet somewhere before or in the train. But perhaps you have an idea :)

Yesssssssssssssssssss!

June x Eloise: so I have Eloise who will be sorted next year as well! She grew up in an upper class family, always learning the right etiquette and whatnot to make her parents content. However, because she's always been doing what was expected of her she hasn't had much chance to form her own personality. I think she could be someone who might follow June around (and depending on how she develops become either friends with her or grow to dislike her, who knows what the future holds 👀)

Evelyn x Archer: he still works for her brand so if you ever want to do something there's that

I reckon there's other pairings we could do but I might come back to that later because I'm too tired to think of things :r

Hey Marijkeee!

June x Eloise: She sounds fantastic. It would be very fun to have someone around her like that. And when the kids grow older perhaps she will think differently of the word ''friend'. Would be fun. I'm cool with throwing them together. I'm up for anything, meeting before hnz or at is both fine.

Evelyn x Archer: Ofcourse would be fun! We can put them together in a topic with an photoshoot or anything around it.

Haha that's fine!

Let's see who I have to offer.

For June, I have Hans Drage who will be sorted next year. He was abandoned by his mom because he was a boy, and he is a twin. He's being raised by his uncle, and so far, just seems distant and withdrawn, though protective of his family

For Lauren, I have Hades III who is the same age (might have been in the same year in HNZ?). He isn't the most friendly, so there is another man I have that is a tattoo artist and in college to study marine biology. His name is Kade Borisyuk. He is a member of the Scitorari but he is ultimately just anti-ministry.

For Liam, the closest I have to his age is this guy, Killian Borisyuk. Killian isn't exactly the most friendly. He's also massive (he is part-giant, used to be a boxer, and then a DJ/bouncer at a night club before teaching). Killian needs to have guy friends because all he ever talks to are women, really. But if Liam tries to hit on his girlfriend, there will be problems xD

For Christina, I can offer Beau Chamberlin as a friend. He is very sweet, deaf, and in college to be a teacher. I can also offer Daemyn Knight as a friend though he is also the borgin and burkes owner, and typically is a loner. He can probably help her come out of the closet since his best friend is also a lesbian.

That is all I have for now.

Let's see who I have to offer.

For June, I have Hans Drage who will be sorted next year. He was abandoned by his mom because he was a boy, and he is a twin. He's being raised by his uncle, and so far, just seems distant and withdrawn, though protective of his family

For Lauren, I have Hades III who is the same age (might have been in the same year in HNZ?). He isn't the most friendly, so there is another man I have that is a tattoo artist and in college to study marine biology. His name is Kade Borisyuk. He is a member of the Scitorari but he is ultimately just anti-ministry.

For Liam, the closest I have to his age is this guy, Killian Borisyuk. Killian isn't exactly the most friendly. He's also massive (he is part-giant, used to be a boxer, and then a DJ/bouncer at a night club before teaching). Killian needs to have guy friends because all he ever talks to are women, really. But if Liam tries to hit on his girlfriend, there will be problems xD

For Christina, I can offer Beau Chamberlin as a friend. He is very sweet, deaf, and in college to be a teacher. I can also offer Daemyn Knight as a friend though he is also the borgin and burkes owner, and typically is a loner. He can probably help her come out of the closet since his best friend is also a lesbian.

That is all I have for now.

Hey Kaitlyn!

Hans x June: Okay interesting. I'd love to put them together and see what becomes. I don't mind where or when.

Lauren x Hades: x Kade: I'm cool with them. She just need to meet people and live a bit. I think Kade can be interesting to Lauren.

Liam x Killian: Haha this would be very funny to try out since Liam thinks he is the man and all. But to someone that big it would be fun to see how he reacts. I think if I know Liam this can go two ways or good mates or just testosterone much. Would love to put them together.

Christina x Beau x Daemyn: Both sound okay. Daemyn would be nice to help her get out of the closet if they match an bit. Christina is curious so she could come over to borgin and burkes. Or close by.

Hey Jamie! :hug:

I have my character Theia Carnahan I can offer as a friend or possible romance for Christina. Theia and Christina are around the same age and were possibly in the same year at school?? Theia was in the same year as Leia and Theia has been out and proud since her fifth year, so she would be happy to support Christina in coming out when she is ready. She will gladly be someone Christina can trust and open up to and while Theia can be a bit distant she does mean well and would want the best for Christina.

The only issue is Theia has never dated before so wouldn't really know how to flirt or show she is interested in someone, if she does end up being interested in Christina. Most of Theia's feelings have been unrequited and she only had her first kiss during a game of spin the bottle, so she doesn't really know what to do to show she is interested in someone let alone what to do if someone likes her back. Because of this I am happy to just throw Christina and Theia in an RP and get them talking, and we can see if they end up as friends or something more and just see what happens you know?

Let me know what you think!

Hey Kaitlyn!

Hans x June: Okay interesting. I'd love to put them together and see what becomes. I don't mind where or when.

Lauren x Hades: x Kade: I'm cool with them. She just need to meet people and live a bit. I think Kade can be interesting to Lauren.

Liam x Killian: Haha this would be very funny to try out since Liam thinks he is the man and all. But to someone that big it would be fun to see how he reacts. I think if I know Liam this can go two ways or good mates or just testosterone much. Would love to put them together.

Christina x Beau x Daemyn: Both sound okay. Daemyn would be nice to help her get out of the closet if they match an bit. Christina is curious so she could come over to borgin and burkes. Or close by.
Hans x June: We can start them closer to sorting time? Maybe they are shopping for their first supplies when they run into each other?

Lauren x Hades/Kade: Hades is a little too intense for me rn so Imma suggest something for Kade and Lauren. Kade's pretty friendly, so I see him approaching anyone. He just looks very intimidating. He's always found either in his tattoo shop or by the ocean.

Liam x Killian: If Killian isn't in the school, he frequents a bar so maybe they can meet there? It isn't like he can be missed in a bar since he'd probably take up half of the spots xD

Christina x Beau/Daemyn: I want to do more with Daemyn right now, so perhaps him? We can start something in bleak street with him locking up his shop and heading home.

Hey Jamie! :hug:

I have my character Theia Carnahan I can offer as a friend or possible romance for Christina. Theia and Christina are around the same age and were possibly in the same year at school?? Theia was in the same year as Leia and Theia has been out and proud since her fifth year, so she would be happy to support Christina in coming out when she is ready. She will gladly be someone Christina can trust and open up to and while Theia can be a bit distant she does mean well and would want the best for Christina.

The only issue is Theia has never dated before so wouldn't really know how to flirt or show she is interested in someone, if she does end up being interested in Christina. Most of Theia's feelings have been unrequited and she only had her first kiss during a game of spin the bottle, so she doesn't really know what to do to show she is interested in someone let alone what to do if someone likes her back. Because of this I am happy to just throw Christina and Theia in an RP and get them talking, and we can see if they end up as friends or something more and just see what happens you know?

Let me know what you think!

Hey Anna!!! Oh this sounds really good. The fact she might have seen her before and around her age (and very attractive ;) might help. So I'm very up to just see where they would go. But it could be possible that Chrissy even knows for sure (after Leia) that she is really into girls. That this just is the last drop that it was just not an moment at school. Would you mind starting something for them when you have time? I'm cool with anything. Christina lives in England with her parents still but will move to NZ very soonish I think.

Hans x June: We can start them closer to sorting time? Maybe they are shopping for their first supplies when they run into each other?

Lauren x Hades/Kade: Hades is a little too intense for me rn so Imma suggest something for Kade and Lauren. Kade's pretty friendly, so I see him approaching anyone. He just looks very intimidating. He's always found either in his tattoo shop or by the ocean.

Liam x Killian: If Killian isn't in the school, he frequents a bar so maybe they can meet there? It isn't like he can be missed in a bar since he'd probably take up half of the spots xD

Christina x Beau/Daemyn: I want to do more with Daemyn right now, so perhaps him? We can start something in bleak street with him locking up his shop and heading home.

Hans x June: Yeah sure that is fine! I can put it on my list, so I can start something when sorting gets closer.
Lauren x Kade: It's all good! It would be good if he approached her. Perhaps you want to start something when you like.
Liam x Killian: Yeah I thought the same. I saw the bar already in front of me, so that setting works perfect. Perhaps you want to start this when you feel it's ok.
Christina x Daemyn: Would be fun! I can start something for them.

Hey Jamie!

I'm a bit overwhelmed with hnz atm so I'm not offering you much, but I can offer my upcoming firstie Vanity for June? I'll copy her description from my own PD from a while back:

Vanity is currently my only unsorted student, she's going to be sorted next year. She's the younger sister of Emery Mettlestone and very different from her brother. Vanity is girly and a bit dramatic, she loves pink and shiny things. She has the unfortunate habit of stealing small trinkets from stores, her parents, or anywhere else. She hides the best ones in a jewelry box in her room. She's part of the Phoenix Scouts, a little bit against her will.

I feel like it could be a funny friendship, maybe frenemies?

Claireee!!

Omg she sounds awesome. I would love to see how they match or not. But it sounds like someone who June would not be annoyed at directly. June will keep a lot to herself so it should be good I think. I'm up for anything perhaps they can meet somewhere before or in the train. But perhaps you have an idea :)
Heck yeah!!! We could do something beforehand and on the train, if you'd like? I'd love a train topic where a whole bunch of girls/friends cram into one compartment xD so the more people she knows beforehand the better :trolol:

They could meet at the park perhaps? Maybe Rion just bought herself some cute things like nail polish and hair clips? She could be struggling with them - would June help her? :D

I could offer my new character Derrick for Liam perhaps as Derrick is the new coach of the Thunderers, so I think a thread between them would make perfect sense. Derrick has only just taken on the role after moving all the way from the UK so that could be a point of conversation. Or it could just be a general training thread. Or where they're meeting for the first time. Honestly, up for anything XD

Hey Jamie!

I'm a bit overwhelmed with hnz atm so I'm not offering you much, but I can offer my upcoming firstie Vanity for June? I'll copy her description from my own PD from a while back:

Vanity is currently my only unsorted student, she's going to be sorted next year. She's the younger sister of Emery Mettlestone and very different from her brother. Vanity is girly and a bit dramatic, she loves pink and shiny things. She has the unfortunate habit of stealing small trinkets from stores, her parents, or anywhere else. She hides the best ones in a jewelry box in her room. She's part of the Phoenix Scouts, a little bit against her will.

I feel like it could be a funny friendship, maybe frenemies?

Hey Daph!

Ah so sweet that you still react though. I would love to plot with you again. I don't know for sure but I think I reacted at your PD also with trying to put them together. She sounds really fun so I'm very up for putting them together. Perhaps you can join in at the train topic which I'm talking with @Monty Pendleton about. Could definitely be going two ways for sure! But I think June can like her.

Heck yeah!!! We could do something beforehand and on the train, if you'd like? I'd love a train topic where a whole bunch of girls/friends cram into one compartment xD so the more people she knows beforehand the better :trolol:

They could meet at the park perhaps? Maybe Rion just bought herself some cute things like nail polish and hair clips? She could be struggling with them - would June help her? :D

Yeah train topic with bunch of people fun stuff. So we have to do that! I would not mind who starts it when the time is there. Let's do that! Yeah like that too beforehand. But don't mind to have an topic with the two of them before also.

I could offer my new character Derrick for Liam perhaps as Derrick is the new coach of the Thunderers, so I think a thread between them would make perfect sense. Derrick has only just taken on the role after moving all the way from the UK so that could be a point of conversation. Or it could just be a general training thread. Or where they're meeting for the first time. Honestly, up for anything XD

Hey!!

Oh that would be nice. I got two to offer than, since Liam's cousin Gabriel is also in the team. I'm up for it for sure!

Hey Daph!

Ah so sweet that you still react though. I would love to plot with you again. I don't know for sure but I think I reacted at your PD also with trying to put them together. She sounds really fun so I'm very up for putting them together. Perhaps you can join in at the train topic which I'm talking with @Monty Pendleton about. Could definitely be going two ways for sure! But I think June can like her.
Woops I haven't been paying attention to that topic, will check!

Hans x June: Yeah sure that is fine! I can put it on my list, so I can start something when sorting gets closer.
Lauren x Kade: It's all good! It would be good if he approached her. Perhaps you want to start something when you like.
Liam x Killian: Yeah I thought the same. I saw the bar already in front of me, so that setting works perfect. Perhaps you want to start this when you feel it's ok.
Christina x Daemyn: Would be fun! I can start something for them.
Okay so that means, I am starting Kade x Lauren and Liam x Killian. I'll do that and link them here!

I'd love to offer Ruby for a dynamic for June. I can't quite say friend, as I think the two will butt heads, but Rubes is friends with Rion, and I think it would be cool for there to be tension in a big friend group! I'd be keen to chuck them together - probably in the train?! - and see how they go! ^_^

Cool I will start something when I have a chance!! :D

(Also as for the train topic, super down for aaaall the people :teehee: and it sounds like there will be a few girly girls sorted next year which could make for a very interesting friend group?)

Hey Anna!!! Oh this sounds really good. The fact she might have seen her before and around her age (and very attractive ;) might help. So I'm very up to just see where they would go. But it could be possible that Chrissy even knows for sure (after Leia) that she is really into girls. That this just is the last drop that it was just not an moment at school. Would you mind starting something for them when you have time? I'm cool with anything. Christina lives in England with her parents still but will move to NZ very soonish I think.
Aww yay I am glad you like the idea of them hanging out :D

I do have an open thread here with Theia: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/in-the-audience.113502/ if you'd like to respond to it. I figure they wouldn't really run into each other anywhere else than a bar and I already have the thread up so we can rp them right away :p

Hey Marijkeee!

June x Eloise: She sounds fantastic. It would be very fun to have someone around her like that. And when the kids grow older perhaps she will think differently of the word ''friend'. Would be fun. I'm cool with throwing them together. I'm up for anything, meeting before hnz or at is both fine.

Evelyn x Archer: Ofcourse would be fun! We can put them together in a topic with an photoshoot or anything around it.

Haha that's fine!

Yessss, I'd say it would be fun to have June & Eloise meet before hnz (also because it's a good chance to get a better grip on their characters lol). That was if they already know each other Eloise might end up clinging to June a little once they do go to school, depending on their dynamic!

We could maybe start with that and then do Evelyn x Archer in a little while?

I'd love to offer Ruby for a dynamic for June. I can't quite say friend, as I think the two will butt heads, but Rubes is friends with Rion, and I think it would be cool for there to be tension in a big friend group! I'd be keen to chuck them together - probably in the train?! - and see how they go! ^_^

Hey!

Haha this will be fun. Ofcourse we can try it out. I'm also keen on rivals stuff so we can just see if June acts nice and think ugly of people in her mind. But we will see.

Cool I will start something when I have a chance!! :D

(Also as for the train topic, super down for aaaall the people :teehee: and it sounds like there will be a few girly girls sorted next year which could make for a very interesting friend group?)

Haha I can't wait!! This will be so much fun. The train compartment needs to be the xxl size with all those girls haha. Cool! I am dying to see where they all end up in which houses.

Aww yay I am glad you like the idea of them hanging out :D

I do have an open thread here with Theia: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/in-the-audience.113502/ if you'd like to respond to it. I figure they wouldn't really run into each other anywhere else than a bar and I already have the thread up so we can rp them right away :p

Oh great I will respond to it than! Amazing!

Yessss, I'd say it would be fun to have June & Eloise meet before hnz (also because it's a good chance to get a better grip on their characters lol). That was if they already know each other Eloise might end up clinging to June a little once they do go to school, depending on their dynamic!

We could maybe start with that and then do Evelyn x Archer in a little while?

Yeah agree with that! So I'm cool. I have to see where we will meet because I have some others unsorted who I'm meeting. But perhaps we can do one in the park? Eloise can join the train topic we are talking about also than, so June had an girl on her side already haha.

I'm cool with what your suggesting! I can start one for them. If you agree on the place.

Yeah agree with that! So I'm cool. I have to see where we will meet because I have some others unsorted who I'm meeting. But perhaps we can do one in the park? Eloise can join the train topic we are talking about also than, so June had an girl on her side already haha.

I'm cool with what your suggesting! I can start one for them. If you agree on the place.
The park would be alright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back