Another one? Yes it is.

Yay!

If you want to start one for June and Tempest, I would love to do Adorah and Noel (I miss RPing her). Maybe they're hanging out at Adorah's apartment, or do you want to do like a formal date date?

I will start them later on! Send the link when it's done. I'm okay with both what is nice. He now lives still with his parents I guess in England.

totally didn't post a link in the wrong thread :r

Last edited:
Hi Jamie! I'm a little late, but I have some ~ideas~ Let me know if any strike your fancy (and no worries if they don't!)

Crystal and Celia - These two are in the same year, and I'd love to throw them together, if only because Celia wants to ask Crystal why the hell she decided to come back to HNZ :p Anyway, Celia can be pretty abrasive/judgmental, so I'm not sure how well they'd get along. (She would think the obsession with magical creatures to be pretty weird). She wouldn't go out of her way to bully someone who hasn't wronged her in some way, but she could definitely be someone who sees through Crystal, if you want.

Crystal and Weston - Weston Stirling is my seventh year Ravenclaw, who wants to be friends with everyone. He also likes magical creatures (from a safe distance), the more dangerous the better, so they could definitely bond over that. He'd love to hear all about dragons from her.

Christina and Harper - Back when they were in school, I kept on meaning to reach out to plot since I always thought they'd make good friends. Anyway, Harper's a year younger and is also a former Gryffindor who loves sports. She's fairly easy-going and gets along with most people. Harper's currently based in New Zealand, but she'll be traveling a lot in 2059 so they could run into each other in England if you want.

Giselle and Harper - I'm throwing this one in here because Harper's a bartender (at a muggle bar). They were in the same year, and Harper would be happy to talk to Giselle if she ever showed up at her bar.

Crystal and Celia - These two are in the same year, and I'd love to throw them together, if only because Celia wants to ask Crystal why the hell she decided to come back to HNZ :p Anyway, Celia can be pretty abrasive/judgmental, so I'm not sure how well they'd get along. (She would think the obsession with magical creatures to be pretty weird). She wouldn't go out of her way to bully someone who hasn't wronged her in some way, but she could definitely be someone who sees through Crystal, if you want.

Crystal and Weston - Weston Stirling is my seventh year Ravenclaw, who wants to be friends with everyone. He also likes magical creatures (from a safe distance), the more dangerous the better, so they could definitely bond over that. He'd love to hear all about dragons from her.

Christina and Harper - Back when they were in school, I kept on meaning to reach out to plot since I always thought they'd make good friends. Anyway, Harper's a year younger and is also a former Gryffindor who loves sports. She's fairly easy-going and gets along with most people. Harper's currently based in New Zealand, but she'll be traveling a lot in 2059 so they could run into each other in England if you want.

Giselle and Harper - I'm throwing this one in here because Harper's a bartender (at a muggle bar). They were in the same year, and Harper would be happy to talk to Giselle if she ever showed up at her bar.

Hey Ana!

Crystal x Celia: I've wanted them to meet. Since Ivelisse is an friend of Crystal's and I've heard from Marijke that Celia and Ivelisse are no match. So that is interesting. I can see Crystal being between it. Crystal would def got bully vibes from Celia and stay on her good side. I'd love to put them together.

Crystal x Weston: He sounds cute. And she would feel cool to hang out with someone older. So def up for that!

Christina x Harper: Yeah that sounds good! I've kind of neglected Christina in the last years of HNZ. I don't mind where they meet she is kind of just going with the flow and trying to find her passion and identity. Perhaps Chrissy could crush over her and it makes her see she really is into girls.

Giselle x Harper: Great! Let's do that. I wish Harper good luck xd

So which ones should we do now? Perhaps choose two and the other ones we can already decide who starts it but do it later? I don't mind which.

Hey Ana!

Crystal x Celia: I've wanted them to meet. Since Ivelisse is an friend of Crystal's and I've heard from Marijke that Celia and Ivelisse are no match. So that is interesting. I can see Crystal being between it. Crystal would def got bully vibes from Celia and stay on her good side. I'd love to put them together.

Crystal x Weston: He sounds cute. And she would feel cool to hang out with someone older. So def up for that!

Christina x Harper: Yeah that sounds good! I've kind of neglected Christina in the last years of HNZ. I don't mind where they meet she is kind of just going with the flow and trying to find her passion and identity. Perhaps Chrissy could crush over her and it makes her see she really is into girls.

Giselle x Harper: Great! Let's do that. I wish Harper good luck xd

So which ones should we do now? Perhaps choose two and the other ones we can already decide who starts it but do it later? I don't mind which.

Crystal and Celia - Oh, yes. Celia and Ivelisse hate each other. Celia would definitely judge Crystal for being friends with Ivelisse :p

Christina and Harper - Just so you're aware, Harper is straight, but I'm totally fine with a one-sided crush! Harper would probably feel terrible if she thought she'd accidentally led Christina on haha

Want to start with Crystal/Celia and then either Crystal/Weston or Giselle/Harper? Do you have a preference between those last two?

Crystal and Celia - Oh, yes. Celia and Ivelisse hate each other. Celia would definitely judge Crystal for being friends with Ivelisse :p

Christina and Harper - Just so you're aware, Harper is straight, but I'm totally fine with a one-sided crush! Harper would probably feel terrible if she thought she'd accidentally led Christina on haha

Want to start with Crystal/Celia and then either Crystal/Weston or Giselle/Harper? Do you have a preference between those last two?

Great. We will discuss some more on discord send you an messenge :)
I can start Crystal/Weston if you like to start Crystal/Celia?

Here the one for Weston and Crystal

Sorry for the wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back