All The Characters (Literally)

*cracks knuckles* *opens notebook*

okay took me forever to get to this BUT I am going to throw a ton of ideas at you. I doubt you'll want them all. *resists urge to make new characters for plots*

So after ten minutes of scribbling in my notebook, I am going to give you a long list of ideas with vague descriptions and you can pick the ones you would actually be interested in.

Thistle and Soren 'Rin' Gates. One of three triplets, he is Kira's eight year old nephew. He is fun and loud and energetic, and absolutely fabulous. He loves hair and clothes and makeup and will absolutely give you unwarranted beauty tips.

Lucy and Airen Gates. She's got a twin sister and all I really know is she is six and I am willing to make her to start rping to figure out who she is. Her mom plays quidditch and her dad is a fashionista. She's probably quiet but nice and unfazed by anything. Very chill.

Shale and Emily Hastings. I recall they were friends once. Maybe? If not Emily is my seventh year Ravenclaw dating Sydney Townsend who loves horror novels and could use a friend.

Connor and Rose Lockwood. Rose is currently spending a lot of time with Iris and has really no friends, and very clumsily tried to defend Eric from Nicole's outburst. He may not like her and Rose has a bit of a temper, but she is trying. Could be interesting.

Hester and Aubrey Miller. I think they're roommates. But Aubrey is lonely and feels like she has one friend and would cherish any attention Hester gave her.

Jenna and Jordie. I have no idea why I thought of this but she's the queen and he thinks he's a popular musical maybe sports star thats an alternate on the quidditch team. He has lots of friends.

Jenna and Charlie. I don't know but I think she might bully him?

Jenna and Maisie. I just got the image of Maisie throwing crystals at Jenna and telling her she needs to realign her positive energies.

Jordie and Maggie. He could certainly play guitar or drums and help her be musical in some way.

Manaia and Charlie. Being thorough here, we already discussed this but just adding it all in.

Guilia and Hamish. Reunion perhaps?

Guilia and Maisie. They could maybe be friends.

Guilia and Jordie. He could overhear her speaking French and respond fluently perhaps in some way idk.

Ainsley and Celeste. Celeste is a strong Scottish woman studying at university to be an astronomer and she could use friends.

Lizzie and Avery. Avery is very shut off emotionally so idk but she might be able to make him open up to be buddies.

October and Annika. She is from a wealthy family and can respect and adore a professional ballerina. Annika is a bit stuck up though.

Harley and Sapph. This could be interesting.

Vivian and Avery. Well, if Vivian wants a random one nighter and wake up with a rose and a goodbye note on his pillow, Avery would work well.

Vivian and Ember. They could be music buddies.

Vivian and Asher. Asher is very much in love with someone so this could either be a denial one nighter where he tries to pretend he doesn't wish he was with someone else or Asher could surprise me and just reject Vivian's advances.

Caro and Sapph. Photographer buddies? Could travel together for a minute then go their separate ways.

Kauri and Ava. I don't know why but I like the thought of her making friends with people that like kids, they could take about her pregnancy and he could help her get excited for it.

Acacia and Ava. I don't know why but I think they would vibe well together.

Lily and Clif. Just being thorough and putting everything down here, but I still think an after graduation lunch is in order eventually.

Lily and Blake. I don't know how or why but she is still very determined to make Blake her friend.

Blake and Sapphire. This could be an interesting reunion.

Asher and Gabriel. Asher always needs more tattoos, and Gabriel could just be his favorite tattoo artist.

Ava and Gabriel. We've talked about this one already.

Eva and James Michaels. They should be buddies, connected via Colin.

Kahurangi and Jordie. We talked about this one too.

Kahurangi/Charlie/Manaia. We talked about this one too.

Kyle and James Michaels. I think James and Kyle can share the empty nest syndrome and bond over that.

Cedar and Avery. Avery would again be open for a fling here.

Sapphire and Bijoux. I don't know if I'm thinking fling or maybe dating for a minute but that would be later down the line.

I have about six people I want to make characters for just so I can roleplay with them lol but I will hold back on that.

@Stefan Archer
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/homecoming.106020/ For Padme!

@Samantha Jacobs
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/everything-flows.106021/ For Samantha!
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/world-of-fantasy.106025/ For Molly!

@Penny Wills
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/loud-and-longing.106023/ For Terrell!

@Ruben Right
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/hop-along.106024/ For Beckett!
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/head-down.106027/ For Jackson!

@Poppy Perkins
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/worlds-beyond-worlds.106026/ For Felix!

@Jordan Harris
gNUOFiE.png

OK I tried to pare this down to ones I think we could at least talk more about but I def don't want to commit to too many threads right now @_@

Shale and Emily Hastings. I don't think they were ever friends, I don't see any threads with Emily in Shale's bio, but I do def think they would get along, Shale would definitely be into horror so they could bond over that?

Connor and Rose Lockwood. I think Connor's take on Rose trying to defend Eric was just kind of . confusion? But he has recently made up with Iris, so maybe they could hang out? I don't know if they would get along though, this is one I'm less sure about.

Hester and Aubrey Miller. I'm defs down for roomie hangs, but I don't think Hester does very well with people who need a lot of attention. She's quite all over the place and lives in her own world a little bit... she's not a mean person by any means, but she's not always the most considerate. We could see how they do for sure, but I don't know if they would make the best close friends.

Jenna and Jordie. I need more info on this one, what plot were you thinking of specifically?

Jenna and Charlie. Oh, Jenna would definitely bully him. Defs happy for this.

Guilia and Hamish. Maybe? What do you think he would think of her, based on their brief encounter?

Guilia and Maisie. I also need more info here, what's Maisie like? House/year? What are her interests?

Guilia and Jordie. DEFINITELY keen for this, Giulia desperately needs French-speaking friends!

Ainsley and Celeste. Also need more info here, what is Celeste like? Where is she studying? What are her interests?

Harley and Sapph. What were you thinking specifically?

Vivian and Avery. DEFS very keen for this.

Vivian and Asher. Also very keen for this, whatever way it winds up going haha

Caro and Sapph. @Elliot Briar mentioned earlier the possibility of Katy and Caro hanging out, and possibly also Sapphire hanging with them. Could be fun if you're down? I don't expect Caro would get along super well with either of them, but that could defs be fun too.

Acacia and Ava. I defs agree, I think they would make good friends

Lily and Clif. Yep, definitely

Lily and Blake. I still don't see this going well, but she's welcome to try haha

Asher and Gabriel. Defs down for this!

Eva and James Michaels. Need more info, how does James know Colin? What's he like? Where does he live?

Cedar and Avery. Defs keen for this

Sapphire and Bijoux. Possibly? I need to sort Bijoux's Stuff out a bit more before I can commit to like a long term relationship plot but I'd be down for them to at least meet and see how things go?

(Tbf I did warn you)
Okay of the ones you narrowed it down to I went ahead and cut it down to twelve:

Connor/Rose- I am a little less sure of this, but I think Rose would try to approach him, maybe to apologize or try to be friends, because she likes Iris a lot and wants to be close to her, and she knows how close Connor is to her.

Jenna/Charlie- This is one that I think could wait a minute, maybe next semester, but I definitely do want this to be one that happens eventually.

Guilia/Jordie- Jordie is very much a big brother type so it would be easy to get his attention.

Vivian/Avery- I like Vivian a lot, lol. He and Avery could be an interesting match. For a night anyway, lol.

Vivian/Asher- I'm having fun with Asher right now, he's very angsty.

Caro/Sapph- I like this idea a lot. Definitely with Katie involed.

Acacia/Ava- Ava is still one of my favorite babies.

Lily/Clif- This is one of my personal faves, honestly, I just love them and I'm eager for them to start getting back together properly.

Asher/Gabriel- These two could go well together I think- I'm pretty sure we mentioned once that Gabriel has always been Asher's tattoo artist- I still like that idea.

Lily/Blake- This one could wait, I think, but she is always keen to be friends despite his mistrust. She will win him with cupcakes eventually, lol.

Eva/James- James is Colin's partner, lol, they live together. Colin and Eva are still friends, right? I think James would want to be her friend as well. They live outside of Brightstone, and James is a photographer for a muggle travel magazine. He's fun loving, and raised his twin brothers kids and adopted Jordie.

Cedar/Avery- I need to use Avery more, I like him.

Sapph/Bijoux- This wouldn't be a right away thing, I have something lined up for right now, but I want Sapphire to have a few six month or so relationships for the next few years.

I'm not thinking all twelve at once. I'm thinking we can start with maybe two or three, and put the rest into a reserve of 'do in a minute'. I definitely want to do Clif and Lily, maybe you can pick another one and we can go from there?

@Jordan Harris OK I've pared the list down further :p

Jenna/Charlie- Defs down for this next semester

Guilia/Jordan- Could have them run into each other maybe midyear then? I want this earlyish, while Giulia's still adjusting to NZ.

Vivian/Avery & Vivian/Asher- Yes to all of this

Caro/Sapphire- Kewl kewl, shall we chat w Kris abt timing and setting and stuff, then? I'm happy to chuck Caro into whatever country is convenient, long as it's not NZ :p

Acacia/Ava- Do you think Avaria's the kind of person to get a makeover or something??

Lily/Clif- I do love them but I defs think this is going to have to be a slow process haha I think getting back together while Lily's in such a fragile emotional place would be a huge mistake for them down the line, so let's take it a bit slow & see how things work out?

Asher/Gabriel- Always keen for a tattoo thread, just lemme know when you're down

Eva/James- Aaah ok... I feel like he and Eva would definitely have already met, but they're probably on awkward terms, I don't know how comfortable Eva would be being friends with her ex's new partner. Probably best to hold off on this.

Cedar/Avery- Defs down for a fling whenever

Sapph/Bijoux- Aaah ok, maybe @ me in a bit then? I'm hopefully gonna get Bijoux's plot moving forward once some other stuff is finished up so I can see where she's at then.

Of all of that I think the only thing that I'm super keen for immediately is either of the flings with Vivian, I'm happy for you to choose which one! I'm also down to do a Clifton/Lily thread if you want, though like I said I don't think it's healthy for them to be moving towards getting together right now.

@Amber Chou Wilson
Heck yea I'll add it 2 my list

Of all of that I think the only thing that I'm super keen for immediately is either of the flings with Vivian, I'm happy for you to choose which one! I'm also down to do a Clifton/Lily thread if you want, though like I said I don't think it's healthy for them to be moving towards getting together right now.
Let's do Ash/vivian, and I do agree that Clif and Lily shouldn't get back together immediately, I'm thinking they should just get to know each other again. Maybe find out they're going to the same baking school?

I don't think Clifton's gonna go to any kind of culinary school, he's already working in a kitchen so he'll probably just continue learning on the job. They could have lunch or something though?

I don't think Clifton's gonna go to any kind of culinary school, he's already working in a kitchen so he'll probably just continue learning on the job. They could have lunch or something though?
Ohhhh I thought he was. Okay I can rework that then. Do you want to start to do vivian and asher or vivian and avery first?

HELLLLO FREN

So, take your time, none of these are urgent but I want to RP with you :p

Maggi x Bea can RP again?! I don't have any great ideas but I like them as friends.

I feel like Giulia would irritate Andi, they could be interesting to chuck together and see how they go?

Analei x Edmund?

I dunno, anything else you wanna do!!! :wub:

@Jordan Harris
That might have been my plan before he started working at the Dinette? I don't remember sry :V but yea he's working in the industry now so he's changed trajectory slightly

As for the others I don't mind, I'll let you pick whichever character you're feeling more :p I can start something with Viv and you can just decide who to reply with?

@Daisy Parker
DONNA :wub:

I v much like Maggi and Bea yesss definitely keen for more of their hijinks!! did they ever get those chairs?

Giulia and Andi is a v interesting combination ahaha absolutely keen to see how that goes!

And YES its been too long since we've rped Edmund & Analei, super keen for more of them :wub:

I could start for Bea/Maggi and Andi/Giulia if you could start for Analei/Edmund?

That might have been my plan before he started working at the Dinette? I don't remember sry :V but yea he's working in the industry now so he's changed trajectory slightly

As for the others I don't mind, I'll let you pick whichever character you're feeling more :p I can start something with Viv and you can just decide who to reply with?
Yesss lol I can do that

Ok now for real. Jenna x Giselle: Take over that schoooooooooooool and since blake is gone, perhaps now she can be seen on the quidditch field and shine along with an protest. Or not! And just have fun together.

Hi Hi! Here's the thread for Maggi and Valencia! I'll link you up with the Shale and Samantha thread as soon as i can! hehe!

@Daisy Parker
For Bea!! https://hogwarts.nz/threads/a-little-excitement.106425/
For Andi!! https://hogwarts.nz/threads/immersion.106434/

did i put these both in the same forum by accident??? maybe :V

@Noel Waldgrave

SRY I saw this post and then got sick and it completely fell off my brain that I hadn't actually replied. But yessssss I am so keen. Jenna will definitely be more on board with the anti-quidditch stuff now that her brother isn't involved, so she'd absolutely be down to join Giselle for a protest sometime

wowza i has ideas but i cannot overwhelm myself with plots atm as I don't finish them otherwise, so i'm just gonna focus on students for now xD

Shale x Chloe: I haven't rped Chloe that much, especially in her later HNZ years, but would love some more friends for her. Chloe has learned to become much more patient than she used to be, and she's a good listener. She could possibly get ways for Shale to go out and about the castle to hang out with her. Not sure how along they'd get, but we can just throw 'em in a thread together and see.

Finn x Thalia: so basically Finn is interested in most of the things Thalia is, as well =)) I really think they'd get along well, and i need Thalia to branch out a little more. They're in the same house, and maybe Finn could get her out of her shell a little more? They are also in the same year so should know each other (even if vaguely) from classes.

Hester x Emori: ADVENTURES!! :woot: I can see this pair sneaking into the forest or just generally getting up to no good. Emori is an extremely energetic kid, and she's fairly outspoken, not afraid to speak her mind (even to adults and that sometimes gets her into trouble). She tends to be a bit rebellious, but is trying to be a little more responsible.

Jenna x Francis / Maggi x Francis: can offer France as a friend (or more in future) for both! Might be a love-hate relationship between him and Jenna, but Francis is always looking for attention and to be known around the school, with all good intentions, so that could be interesting. For Maggi, he could include her in hangouts with his friends, get her to go on adventures with him, etc.

could definitely also offer France as a friend to Manaia, after these plots :p
Let me know what you think!

@Amy Rosemary

I'm so sorry I only just saw this!!

Shale & Chloe: Awww yes I'm definitely down for this! Shale finds it really hard to warm up to new people but she's trying, and I think a good listener is exactly the kind of friend she needs. Definitely keen to see how they get along!

Finn & Thalia: Ohhhhh YES Finn definitely needs friends who are interested in the same kind of stuff as him!! I'm defs keen for them to be friends, and he'd be happy to help her out of her shell!

Hester & Emori: Ooooh yessssss I love this... despite her wild nature, Hester hasn't really gotten into any trouble at Hogwarts, and I'd definitely be down for that to change. (Sry Kingsley :V )

Jenna or Maggi & Emori: Oooooh interesting! I definitely think Maggi would get along better with him, Jenna doesn't tend to be interested in most guys (unless she can date them for clout :oy: ) Maggi would be super down for adventures though! Manaia probs would be too if you like!

Lemme know what you think :D Sry again for the late reply omg

Hey Rowan!

I have some ideas for you:

James Holland x Rhianne Cade - What do you think of the spouses of the top two leaders of the wizarding world becoming friends? Since they have already met and say, they have been invited to the wedding as well.

Irene Meredith x Maria Madison - Since they work together, let's have them meet at the event and get to know each other more? Irene has seven-year-old twin girls and a three-year-old son; probably they can bond over kids too.

I'm gonna stick with two for now :teehee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back